Author Topic: Rubio: I'm no savior  (Read 904 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Rubio: I'm no savior
« on: February 07, 2013, 06:56:04 PM »
Not a savior, but the Republican Party definitely needs him. 

Rubio: I'm no savior
Posted by CNN Political Unit

(CNN) – Time Magazine may have named Sen. Marco Rubio "the Republican savior" on the cover of its latest issue, but the Florida Republican is a bit more modest.

While he may not be ready to declare himself the GOP's knight in shining armor, Rubio is enjoying a surge of attention – he's at the center of the renewed debate over comprehensive immigration reform, and has been tapped to deliver the GOP response to President Barack Obama's State of the Union address next week.

As Time's Michael Grunwald writes in the magazine's cover story, "Just two years after he arrived in Washington, the charismatic conservative often hailed as the Tea Party's answer to Barack Obama has emerged as the most influential voice in the national debate over immigration reform."

"He's also the key player in his party's efforts to make up to Hispanic voters after a disastrous 2012 campaign featuring Republican candidates who proposed electric fences and alligators along the southern border, as well as Mitt Romney's suggestion of 'self-deportation' for the nation's 11 million undocumented immigrants. GOP leaders know they have a demographic problem. They hope Rubio can help provide the solution."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/07/rubio-im-no-savior/

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rubio: I'm no savior
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 04:47:47 AM »
I find this more interesting than his color and hispanic pandering.

http://www.ontheissues.org/senate/Marco_Rubio.htm

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 05:26:36 AM »
LMFAO not that it matters as you're not a citizen but what from that link do you take issue with?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 07:22:47 AM »
LMFAO not that it matters as you're not a citizen but what from that link do you take issue with?

Nothing. 

Its his politics that matter.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 07:56:55 AM »
Nothing. 

Its his politics that matter.
Wow, ok let's try this again what part of his politics do you take issue with?

And why post the link if nothing in it concerns you pertaining to the issue of the thread?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 08:36:50 AM »
his hispandering is jebworthy :)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 08:54:16 AM »
his hispandering is jebworthy :)

He is hispanic. Just like Obama is black and shamelessly blackpandered, homopandered, illegal immigranpandered, hispandered and welfare leechpandered.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 09:08:07 AM »
At least Rubio is honest. He knows he can't stop the ocean water level from rising. His honesty is refreshing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 09:17:23 AM »
At least Rubio is honest. He knows he can't stop the ocean water level from rising. His honesty is refreshing.

Apparently Rubio has been, ahem, "embellishing" when it comes to his family's history.

Rubio's stock account featured in all his speeches, is that his parents came to the US after the Castro revolt, to flee oppression... yada yada.

Well, it turns out Rubio's folks emigrated to the US two full years before the Castro revolt. Castro wasn't even IN Cuba at the time!

Rubio's explanation: My parents lied to me! ()

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 09:51:33 AM »
LMFAO immaterial, try harder 240 come on bro you've known this guy was gonna be a front runner for years now and that's the best you can dig up on him to tear him down?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 09:55:05 AM »
Apparently Rubio has been, ahem, "embellishing" when it comes to his family's history.

Rubio's stock account featured in all his speeches, is that his parents came to the US after the Castro revolt, to flee oppression... yada yada.

Well, it turns out Rubio's folks emigrated to the US two full years before the Castro revolt. Castro wasn't even IN Cuba at the time!

hahahahaha he's already a repub pres nominee failure

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 10:01:52 AM »

Hahah...aye

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 10:52:12 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Inconsequential when taking into account that the clown in chief said he will stop the sea level from rising, close gitmo, drop UE to 5.6%, make health care premiums so low our bosses will give us raises, make health reform so wonderful that no one will have to drop their current health carrier or change coverage, destroy Al Qaeda, rid washington of special interests, be transparent, never abuse executive orders, never increase taxes, reduce the deficit by half in his first term, etc, etc, etc....

Yes. Compared to barry, Rubio's honesty is refreshing.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 11:04:56 AM »
Wow, ok let's try this again what part of his politics do you take issue with?

And why post the link if nothing in it concerns you pertaining to the issue of the thread?

Abortion etc.

His politics concern us all its a political board.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »
Abortion etc.

His politics concern us all its a political board.

If you are not a citizen of this country, then it shouldn't concern you. So, stop posting.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 11:09:21 AM »

His parents was liars and now he is in the GOP using the same skills.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 11:11:18 AM »
His parents was liars and now he is in the GOP using the same skills.

If you are not a citizen of this country, then it shouldn't concern you. So, stop posting.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 11:16:13 AM »

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 11:28:27 AM »
Make me ;D

HEHEHEHEEH!!

Now I know to ignore your moronic posts. You are not a citizen of this country, therefore you don't know what your typing about.

Good day, nitwit.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 11:32:56 AM »
HEHEHEHEEH!!

Now I know to ignore your moronic posts. You are not a citizen of this country, therefore you don't know what your typing about.

Good day, nitwit.

No only americans know what they are typing about ::)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 05:18:57 PM »
No only americans know what they are typing about ::)

QFT

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 11:46:31 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Inconsequential when taking into account that the clown in chief said he will stop the sea level from rising, close gitmo, drop UE to 5.6%, make health care premiums so low our bosses will give us raises, make health reform so wonderful that no one will have to drop their current health carrier or change coverage, destroy Al Qaeda, rid washington of special interests, be transparent, never abuse executive orders, never increase taxes, reduce the deficit by half in his first term, etc, etc, etc....

Yes. Compared to barry, Rubio's honesty is refreshing.

I didn't know Rubio was running against Obama.

I guess Obama > Carter, so Barry's cool?   I guess Reagan > Washington, so ol' wood tooth was a failure?