Author Topic: Ever Hear the Screams of Somebody Being Murdered?  (Read 8419 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Ever Hear the Screams of Somebody Being Murdered?
« on: February 07, 2013, 07:20:41 PM »
This is disturbing.

[/youtube]

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Ever Hear the Screams of Somebody Being Murdered?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 09:16:03 PM »
That Cop lost control of the situation right from the beginning.   How he handled the situation is a text book example of how to handle a situation IMPROPERLY.   I'm assuming it's a case study now. 

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 09:24:17 PM »
That Cop lost control of the situation right from the beginning.   How he handled the situation is a text book example of how to handle a situation IMPROPERLY.   I'm assuming it's a case study now.  
Yeah that much is so obvious, I remember watching this video a few years back and it wasn`t so obvious at the time.

But after a few shitty jobs you get instincts for that kind of shit.

On a side note that vet is just pure badass.

Makes you wonder what kind of exciting times we`re all gonna be having when all the vets get back from asia.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 11:04:30 PM »
 got what he had coming to him

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 11:23:09 PM »
Dumbass should have waited for backup or have been a better shot.  Putting your life on the line for $35,000, or less in some jurisdictions,  is not worth it. 

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 11:29:19 PM »
got what he had coming to him

Are you retarded?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 11:52:50 PM »
hahhahhhahaaa  ;D    "Here's a guy bothering no one. I think I'll stop this guy and use my authority." hahahaha
a

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 12:51:04 AM »
Apparently some people on this forum have no problem with it. In fact some deepshits despicable idiots are rooting for it in the Cop Killing Cop thread.

Can only hope you never run into these types of people or that you live near them.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 03:13:05 AM »
This video is routinely shown in police academies throughout the US as what not to do in similar situations.....and the example given is long remembered by those who've viewed it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 04:40:57 AM »
The guy who shot the cop is an absolute psycho.  The cop should have never let that guy get back to his car.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 05:26:32 AM »
The guy who shot the cop is an absolute psycho.  The cop should have never let that guy get back to his car.
The cop gave him way to many opportunities.... As soon as he saw the firearm he should have been firing at him, not screaming to put the gun down like a moron...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 05:28:28 AM »
The cop gave him way to many opportunities.... As soon as he saw the firearm he should have been firing at him, not screaming to put the gun down like a moron...

Some people are just too kind and considerate...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 05:32:10 AM »

he was white.  ::)  if a minority had made a move back to the car, he would have shot them in the back.  white psychos are just as dangerous.  just a lesson for getbig's law enforcement.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 05:34:46 AM »
Some people are just too kind and considerate...
He sounded too scared to pull the trigger initially.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 05:35:42 AM »
he was white.  ::)  if a minority had made a move back to the car, he would have shot them in the back.  white psychos are just as dangerous.  just a lesson for getbig's law enforcement.

Wow...how come no one is shocked by your response?   ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 06:11:52 AM »
Don't worry hammer I'm sure of we banned guns guys like this would just hand them over no problem

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 06:25:02 AM »
Many times but you get numb to it.  Killing women was hard at first, children even more so, but once you understand that they are the enemy it is easy.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 06:29:32 AM »

I kind of agree with this.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 06:47:10 AM »
Actually that cop that was killed had a really good record on the range when qualifying. He did connect with one round to the guys stomach. Being a Monday morning quarter back is easy. Yes, he should have shot quicker but then again how many cops are killed by using to much caution in fear of losing their jobs? Regarding back up in the middle of now where; many rural cops don't have that luxury when the nearest back up is 40 miles away. When a cop shoots it's a split second decision that will be debated for weeks, months and sometimes years by cops, news media,  politicians ,lawyers, juries and judges. After a couple of months of thinking whether the shot was justified everyone will come to a conclusion when the cop had a second to react.

It shows you the crazy mentality of a guy that would rather kill a cop than get a ticket. Judging by the reaction of some of the getbiggers responses when something like this happens it shows that these kind of dirt bag psychopaths are out there.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 07:01:04 AM »
what happend to the piece of shit?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 08:02:57 AM »
Just before this incident took place in 1998, the force the officer belonged to had some shit go down about using uneccessary force and were told to go easy for a while.

That fact alone, coupled with the officer allegedly being the nicest guy on that force, was a case of bad timing and inexperience (22 years old btwcheck it out - he's even saying 'sir' when the guys trying to kill him!)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 08:09:55 AM »
Always about race with you isn't it??   ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 09:40:40 AM »
Always about race with you isn't it??   ::)

LOL. Hello Pot. Meet Kettle.  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 10:01:13 AM »
hahhahhhahaaa  ;D    "Here's a guy bothering no one. I think I'll stop this guy and use my authority." hahahaha
Judging by the tone in the officers voice he was already responding to a situation that was ultra fucked.

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 10:02:44 AM »
White psychos tend to be vets, pedophiles, and people in positions of authority(i.e. soldiers and cops).  Get your facts straight.