Author Topic: Earnings&quality of life AUSTRALIA vs SWITZERLAND  (Read 5546 times)

jacked_unit

• Getbig I
Re: Earnings&quality of life AUSTRALIA vs SWITZERLAND
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 02:41:53 PM »
The key to Australia being such a great nation is that we get a small percentage of our population to work very hard in the mines (and pay them very well), and then the rest of us do fuck all but work easy 9 - 5 jobs or mooch off the government and then get drunk every weekend.  Nobody gives a fuck about anything here and everyone chooses to live a relaxing, easy life.  Unfortunately other countries aren't as lucky because they lack the resource rich land that we have so they don't have the wealth that enables most of the population to live this way.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 03:04:01 PM »
The key to Australia being such a great nation is that we get a small percentage of our population to work very hard in the mines (and pay them very well), and then the rest of us do fuck all but work easy 9 - 5 jobs or mooch off the government and then get drunk every weekend.  Nobody gives a fuck about anything here and everyone chooses to live a relaxing, easy life.  Unfortunately other countries aren't as lucky because they lack the resource rich land that we have so they don't have the wealth that enables most of the population to live this way.

And after they get drunk, they retch their vomit onto the pavements and make noises like banshees, lol.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 03:36:58 PM »
Mining is only 10% of the Australian economy.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 03:38:31 PM »
fuck if youre some german who lived here id love to see you deported.

this post is misleading to the maximum.ill destroy your argumentation later.

you didnt adress the op question, you bent all the rules instead.

Relax Her Montenegro,
CH is boooooring & Aussie is exiting place !.
Rules  ???, what rules !.
How cold is your place now ? - 10'C or so , my town + 30'C  ;D ;D ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2013, 03:43:16 PM »

Switzerland has better chocolate than Australia - that's not contestible.
Personally, I think the Swiss stuff is crap and way too expensive ! I love chocolate, I know the Swiss have a reputation for chocolate, and I have tried them all, and none of that Swiss stuff comes even close to a cheap block of Australian Cadbury's Chocolate.

V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2013, 03:46:24 PM »
Personally, I think the Swiss stuff is crap and way too expensive ! I love chocolate, I know the Swiss have a reputation for chocolate, and I have tried them all, and none of that Swiss stuff comes even close to a cheap block of Australian Cadbury's Chocolate.

Cadbury chocolate is British, you lying sack of shit. ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 03:51:26 PM »
galeniko - you're originally from former Yugoslavia region right?

The people I know in Switzerland all have pretty negative attitudes to people from the Balkans. Have you ever noticed this yourself in the way they behave toward you? My impression is that Swiss are generally more polite than Germans, who have no problem being a girl directly to you your face.

Switzerland has better chocolate than Australia - that's not contestible.

Correct , Swiss/Austrians/Germans respect Croatians & Slovenians only !.
Guestarbaiters from Montenegro would never ever receive CH citizenship's papers !.
CH has Haidi , Aussie has  Ned Kelly , Ned would screw her  :P

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2013, 03:57:07 PM »

My breakfast: fresh Mango's + Musashi protein & young Asian pussy ,(typical Aussie breakfast  ;D)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2013, 04:27:35 PM »
My breakfast: fresh Mango's + Musashi protein & young Asian pussy ,(typical Aussie breakfast  ;D)

White guys love Asian gals. That's how I came to be. ;)

AVBG

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2013, 04:33:18 PM »

Great post!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2013, 04:58:21 PM »
Great post!

You crave Asian pussy too?

AVBG

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2013, 05:34:34 PM »
What do you guys in Switzerland pay for whey protein isolate? This online company is good value $125 for 4kg

http://venomprotein.com.au/catalog/index.php

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2013, 01:52:27 AM »
lol i live in switzerland.

look, australia has one thing thats better, the weather.and thats it.

switzerland is the best nation bar none.

i talked to a ceo of a very big company who went to the WEF in davos, american, says the same.the british, say the same.

go figure.

its not easy but its the best nation.
What kind of work do you do in swiss and how much do you earn?how you got your citinzenship?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2013, 03:24:49 AM »
i work in a hotel as receptionist, earn about 45k usd yearly, plus 6 weeks aid holidays plus 13th monthly wage(this is payed end of year and covers income taxes, most comanies pay your income tax here this way, very smart scheme and good for both).and full paying into what is in usa k401 from employer, and unemployment insurance.

i got the citizenship like most immigrants do, after 5 years of stay here, you can apply for it, itll be published in newspapers and if nobody brings up reasons against it, you get the passport.
so, 5 years with no criminal record upon entry, quite high requirement, considering some of the crazy laws here.(driving for example).

and no, cant get fast citizenship by marrying a swiss.just staying permit.

btw, im not saying oz is shit, but it cant touch switzerland.but oz is def up there too.

Goodness me, you mean at the advanced age of 34 you're still only a receptionist/bellboy? Isn't that the lowest of the low? Your salary per annum should work out to only 12k usd I'm guessing! :o

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2013, 03:39:38 AM »
yes, the people absolutely hate my kind here, even though im citizen.the name stands.they call us "secondos" second gen immigrants.

the swiss are worse than germans, and i dislike germans.

what saves it for me is i live in the one metropolitan city where most liberals are.

btw, the balkan people have had their fair share of hate, now the trend is to hate on the next immigrants, germans and ppl from arab nations.

balkan ppl also pay tremendously more car insurance, bc of notorious bad driving behaviour(allegedly)

How do you view the genocide in former Yugo?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2013, 04:59:04 AM »
Switzerland is beautiful, could definitely live there although I would probably miss the Aussie beaches.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2013, 05:11:29 AM »
if you ever come over, id gladly show you my coffeemachine at home(in layman terms, id hit it)

just let me know :-*
Booty is on her way, she told me to tell you she will be there around 6pm tommorow, could you please collect her at the airport.  :o
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2013, 05:21:08 AM »
Booty is on her way, she told me to tell you she will be there around 6pm tommorow, could you please collect her at the airport.  :o
Haha I wish I was on my way there.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2013, 05:23:53 AM »
if you ever come over, id gladly show you my coffeemachine at home(in layman terms, id hit it)

just let me know :-*
I want a hot chocolate from springli. It's like having an orgasm of the mouth. I have never tasted anything so good in my life.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2013, 05:35:22 AM »
ok, but after that, you will soon need some protein straight from the galeniko missile ;D
I like to eat in old town.  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 05:49:35 AM »
i work in the old town, at the "zentral" station, precisely.

yes its lovely there, would go eat something there, and then-i guess youre somewhat wealthy-you could take me on shopping trip and buy me some stuff :D

then, sex, fair is fair :-*
I am more into sight seeing than shopping. But I will make an exception for Swarovski, I love that store there.  ;D

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 05:53:41 AM »
yes, the people absolutely hate my kind here, even though im citizen.the name stands.they call us "secondos" second gen immigrants.

the swiss are worse than germans, and i dislike germans.

what saves it for me is i live in the one metropolitan city where most liberals are.

btw, the balkan people have had their fair share of hate, now the trend is to hate on the next immigrants, germans and ppl from arab nations.

balkan ppl also pay tremendously more car insurance, bc of notorious bad driving behaviour(allegedly)

i still stand by that, but read the above.another thing is, once they gwet to know you a bit, they open up and become somewhat nicer.
the key to swiss wealth is all the stolen banking money and everyone knows it here.they built a very solid system from scratch but based on stolen money.before ww2 this was a framers antion, before ww1 they had to take food help packages from russia.
yeah so what, we like our climate here, have you heard of the italian part of switzerland, theres palms there and its a 1-2 hour drive from wherever you are in switzerland.and we can afford to go to holiday at warm places.

i got relatives who lived in pearth, they now use it only for holidays, but returned to work here.

you need to update on the guestarbeiters thing, theres new treatys.

but anyone wanting citizenship, its not going to be easy.however, most dont even want the citizenship, bc they have the same rights, but are exepmt from mandatory military as non citizens.even employers prefer the immigrants, are cheaper and always available, while citizens have repeated military duties.
if you buy it here, itll be terribly expensive, like everything, but instead you can order from low wage land germany by post for half of your price ;D

i work in a hotel as receptionist, earn about 45k usd yearly, plus 6 weeks aid holidays plus 13th monthly wage(this is payed end of year and covers income taxes, most comanies pay your income tax here this way, very smart scheme and good for both).and full paying into what is in usa k401 from employer, and unemployment insurance.

i got the citizenship like most immigrants do, after 5 years of stay here, you can apply for it, itll be published in newspapers and if nobody brings up reasons against it, you get the passport.
so, 5 years with no criminal record upon entry, quite high requirement, considering some of the crazy laws here.(driving for example).

and no, cant get fast citizenship by marrying a swiss.just staying permit.

btw, im not saying oz is shit, but it cant touch switzerland.but oz is def up there too.

keep in mind that from the country galeniko came from this salary of 45k usd is at his home country like a millionaire!ask him,there where he come from the recepionist works only in 3 months of the summer and the pay is 600-700 usd per month!
swiss is another planet for them!
if aleniko come to his born country on holiday i bet his old friends looks at him like hes a millionaire!
plus for all taxes that all workers pay you get you health insurance which is for me one of the most important things!you got sick or whatever surgery you need,you will get it!its not like in the crap USA where you have to pay some insurance company and if you have  some kind of disease which is to costy and your insurance policy dont cover it,they say you "sorry bye bye"
in swiss is everything clean...did you hear "precize like a swiss watch" thats it! fuck USA

io856

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2013, 06:21:01 AM »
Aussie girls are  not easy going...

In the capital cities of Australia they have a rich sense of self entitlement, unquenchable thirst for hedonism, emotionally unavailable and unfriendly.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2013, 06:51:39 AM »
keep in mind that from the country galeniko came from this salary of 45k usd is at his home country like a millionaire!ask him,there where he come from the recepionist works only in 3 months of the summer and the pay is 600-700 usd per month!
swiss is another planet for them!
if aleniko come to his born country on holiday i bet his old friends looks at him like hes a millionaire!
plus for all taxes that all workers pay you get you health insurance which is for me one of the most important things!you got sick or whatever surgery you need,you will get it!its not like in the crap USA where you have to pay some insurance company and if you have  some kind of disease which is to costy and your insurance policy dont cover it,they say you "sorry bye bye"
in swiss is everything clean...did you hear "precize like a swiss watch" thats it! fuck USA

You either pay the guv for health insurance or you pay an insurance company, hmo, ppo etc. With the latter you get choices

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2013, 01:07:18 PM »
Switzerland is beautiful, could definitely live there although I would probably miss the Aussie beaches.

Can you recommend me some young beautiful lovely sweet Aussie chicks?