Author Topic: This will give a general idea of what's about to happen  (Read 5590 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This will give a general idea of what's about to happen
« on: February 08, 2013, 11:28:29 AM »
Disregard video title. I think this will happen before Obama's end of term but sooner that most would think. It will happen out of the blue. They know this already. This is why they have been preparing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: This will give a general idea of what's about to happen
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »
Wiggs, A lot of billionaires were in on it.  Right before the real estate boom that started in SoCal guess who'd company snatched up Prudential Reality of Southern California?  Warren Buffett.  That's right, it was his blue chip stock for about 4 years.  They expect us to believe that he bought this randomly and wasn't aware of what was about to happen in America?  That the whole bubble was being designed by the billionaires?
When they claim the economy collapsed and people lost hundreds of billions of dollars.  Understand.  Money is never lost.  When one person loses, someone else gains.  These billionaires gained all of this money that regular people lost.  They needed something to adjust salaries from the bloated levels from the .com period, they needed to level down the amount of millionaires that were being created.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 11:37:03 AM »
Wiggs, A lot of billionaires were in on it.  Right before the real estate boom that started in SoCal guess who'd company snatched up Prudential Reality of Southern California?  Warren Buffett.  That's right, it was his blue chip stock for about 4 years.  They expect us to believe that he bought this randomly and wasn't aware of what was about to happen in America?  That the whole bubble was being designed by the billionaires?
When they claim the economy collapsed and people lost hundreds of billions of dollars.  Understand.  Money is never lost.  When one person loses, someone else gains.  These billionaires gained all of this money that regular people lost.  They needed something to adjust salaries from the bloated levels from the .com period, they needed to level down the amount of millionaires that were being created.

Correct on everything. Good post!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 11:45:14 AM »
Also think about what happened.  Despite the collapse there was little civil unrest.  When there's chaos, ther's opportunity.  This who gun fiasco causing panic, having people buy guns like crazy is setup to arm the citizens that when the next collapse happens the citizens will revolt against themselves doing a few things.
1. Reducing the population
2. Creating an opportunity for the banks to clean up the mess their way
3. Full control.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 11:51:34 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 11:51:49 AM »
Also think about what happened.  Despite the collapse there was little civil unrest.  When there's chaos, ther's opportunity.  This who gun fiasco causing panic, having people buy guns like crazy is setup to arm the citizens that when the next collapse happens the citizens will revolt against themselves doing a few things.
1. Reducing the population
2. Creating an opportunity for the banks to clean up the mess their way
3. Full control.

Correct on everything again. Unlike the other collapse, this one will be so bad, they'll have to ration food and water. And when that happens, there is massive civil unrest and martial law will be employed. All this was planned.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 11:53:12 AM »

Eat your bon bons and watch Dr. Phil and Oprah in a another thread Marcel.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 11:56:57 AM »
Eat your bon bons and watch Dr. Phil and Oprah in a another thread Marcel.

haha i love this guy ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2013, 11:58:13 AM »
I wonder if anyone has looked back at the history of stock market collapses and traced who sold off what before each crash and then who doubled down and came back in when the markets were at their lowest.  Guaranteed you'll find a match.
That's the shitty thing.  Collapse the economy and the markets go down, great buying opportunity but the majority of people don't have the income anymroe to invest, they are afraid to.  So the bilionaires made billions from their earlier sales, collapse the stocks, get in again with more money and more shares and create more wealth.

Look back at 2008-2009 when gas went from $1.25 to $4.00.  Guess who did this?  Goldman took in billions of TARP money even though they were okay and actually made money from the collapse.  So they took that money and dumped it into oil futures causing oil to quadruple in price, they cashed out, paid back the fed and pocketed the rest.  You can litteraly see that Goldman is directly behind the reason why gas is so high thanks to our government and their TARP funds.  $1.4 trillion was given out.  People always bash Obama for paying $700 billion but remember that Bush also gave out $700 billion, a lot of that was never paid back.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2013, 12:03:53 PM »
I've known this shit for a while, I just can't believe it's actually happening.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2013, 12:06:46 PM »

Are you prepared, Wiggs?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2013, 12:08:25 PM »
Are you prepared, Wiggs?

Not like I should be. I'm prepared always for a 3 day contingency. Not for this. My focus has been shifting towards this and I'll remedy that.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2013, 12:26:09 PM »
Lights out, baby.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2013, 12:34:24 PM »

who American bros  are going to call for help when situation slips out of hand and police and military divide to those who are ready to keep order by shooting hooligans robbing food and to those who are not ready for that but prefer to save their own asses ?

I heard Greeks already have Americans protecting their parliament.
HAHA, we have a country in EU who needs heavy foreign protection for their own parliament - fukin' great  8)
Sign of real democracy :D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 12:36:19 PM »
great post wiggs

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 12:38:10 PM »
Are you prepared, Wiggs?
You mean prepared for a Mayan Apocalypse, or just regular internet nutzo scenarios? 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 12:39:13 PM »
great post wiggs

Thanks bro. Thank you for all your work also. All we can do is continue to warn and pick up people along the way. The closer it gets to it, the more will take interest and listen.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 12:41:15 PM »
You mean prepared for a Mayan Apocalypse, or just regular internet nutzo scenarios? 

Neither of the above Dr. Dipshit.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2013, 12:44:29 PM »

the end of the world is serious business  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
the end of the world is serious business  :D

And in comes the 2nd string. Peg legs Greg.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2013, 12:49:49 PM »
Does wiggs actually care about this shit or is wiggs constantly looking for new reasons in order not to look for jobs and obtain a meaningful employment?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2013, 12:53:51 PM »
Does wiggs actually care about his shit or is wiggs constantly looking for new reasons in order not to look for jobs and obtain a meaningful employment?

Lol. Do you retards travel in packs?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 12:55:50 PM »
And in comes the 2nd string. Peg legs Greg.

people with no physique whatsoever really have no room to talk about people light years ahead of them development wise, stick to aliens and wearing a tinfoil hat

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 01:10:22 PM »

You listen to Michael Savage Wiggs? People at my job thought I was nuts,but the truth is hard to deal with.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 01:12:12 PM »
people with no physique whatsoever really have no room to talk about people light years ahead of them development wise, stick to aliens and wearing a tinfoil hat

That's right, change the subject, make a joke and use something to try to discredit me. It's the same formula over and over. Very predictable.