Author Topic: Gimmicks - Getting a bit out of hand  (Read 29113 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Gimmicks - Getting a bit out of hand
« on: February 08, 2013, 12:34:39 PM »
Jon Herridon is an obvious gimmick, he impersonates this chubby Asian dude who would probably take great offence to what Jon is doing. He interferes in every thread claiming he is white while posting an Asian dude who clearly does not workout and then he claims 20 inch arms and claims he is a top coach and tries to spam his couching advise for money which no one will fall for anyway but in the process he ruins a lot of threads and is extremely annoying as the biggest gimmick and troll there is on getbig.

As for Ron he runs the best forum on the planet and he usually does not tolerate trolls or gimmicks hopefully he will not make this case an acception

So here is the purpose, everyone who believes he is the biggest gimmick here should post here and I will make a list;

Onetimehard
Nomad
cswol
El diablo blanco
airosol
snx
Ratard
Groink
Htexan
Alti Bautista
Narcissistic deity
Raymondo
Chiroflex
matty7688
droppingplates

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Sounds like fatpanda or garebear
all drugs - TPPIIP

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
security1 needs to go too aka true amatuer

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

I was about to type this.

X2.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He is an annoying little ass clown. I prefer to the board correct itself. If you ignore him, he'll go away.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Throw e-kul out. He's way more annoying

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

He used to be cool but he's lost it since this gun issue has come about. And he's anti gun...lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
He is an annoying little ass clown. I prefer to the board correct itself. If you ignore him, he'll go away.
I was about to type this.

X2.
Sounds like fatpanda or garebear
So if you all believe he is a gimmick I will write your name on the list, if you want it removed, say so and I will.

snx

• Getbig IV
The "ayes" have it.

Harridan is out.

MikMaq

Bad Boy Dazza

is a pretty big pain in the ass too.

And make BIGMC change his name, I keep thinking it`s big mike cox.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Count me out. He hasn't really done anything wrong. Just a white guy trapped in a fat Asian's body. There's bound to be frustration.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Count me out. He hasn't really done anything wrong. Just a white guy trapped in a fat Asian's body. There's bound to be frustration.
As you wish, but you do realize he is not that Asian dude right?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
As you wish, but you do realize he is not that Asian due right?

Yeah probably not but I don't want to get in the habit of banning people just because I don't like them when they've done nothing out of the ordinary to deem TO. That's what makes this place what it is. We correct each other and Ron corrects the extraordinary.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Normally I would agree with wiggs but harridan is one of those obstinate gimmicks that purposely derails every single thread, and never gives it a rest. off with his head.

Plus i fucking hate religious threads.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I think they are the same guy.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
E-Kul, may be annoying, but is he a gimmick? I have no problem getting rid of E kul if he is a gimmick, buts its childish to try and have his account deleted because you do not agree with his beliefs/values/ideals.
X

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Fuck....quit being a whiny little fucking rat and ignore him.   ::)

You take this forum too seriously. I'm embarrassed for you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

I hear there is a photo of you around. I'd like to see it. Would you please provide a link?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it

I assumed these petition things were all in good fun. Has Ron ever looked at one and "goddamn, they're right" and banned anyone?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
I hear there is a photo of you around. I'd like to see it. Would you please provide a link?

http://bl.definebabe.com/3/30/17803/02.jpg

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Yeah probably not but I don't want to get in the habit of banning people just because I don't like them when they've done nothing out of the ordinary to deem TO. That's what makes this place what it is. We correct each other and Ron corrects the extraordinary.
It is better to get rid of the gimmicks and that is the bottom line here, he interferes and ruins good threads. If he was not so annoying and did not post in between posts about him being a world class coach and how he is the size of an ifbb pro and all that shit. I mean is fun at time but this guy is relentless.
Fuck....quit being a whiny little fucking rat and ignore him.   ::)

Don`t be embarrassed for me, worry about yourself and your shitty physique and your lack of lady like features, you sound like a butch on here, probably ugly as fuck who mingles with men around here due to a low self-esteem, I feel embarrassed for you, you ugly slut

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
yes i agree, Jon Hard-on is trying too hard in his trolling. Poor dude.
A

ukjeff

OTH wrote
Ban him, Ban him, Ban him, he criticises my diet and spoils the threads, bwahhh!!!!!!

Shut up you big baby, you're a grown man FFS

MikMaq

E-Kul, may be annoying, but is he a gimmick? I have no problem getting rid of E kul if he is a gimmick, buts its childish to try and have his account deleted because you do not agree with his beliefs/values/ideals.
Of course he isn`t a gimmick seriously old man have you been on planet mars or something.

Anyhow just ignore the mofo, no one says you have to reply.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

No, he's a genuine rantoholic.