Author Topic: Gimmicks - Getting a bit out of hand  (Read 29265 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
So you aren't that shit filled block head you posted, who puts Wong Kong's into shame?
There must be a reason behind your anger, "Christian" wannabee ::)

I posted my pics yes but I'm white not Asian. I've already explained that my mom is Chinese.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I posted my pics yes but I'm white not Asian. I've already explained that my mom is Chinese.

You aren't that interesting shit head, so no, I don't read all your posts and more important, you're a chronic lier and fraudulent "guru"

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You aren't that interesting shit head, so no, I don't read all your posts and more important, you're a chronic lier and fraudulent "guru"

That's just the bullshit clogging up your brain so I'm not concerned with your outright lies and slander. And do you still want to join my squad? :D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
"Team Retardan, go retard or go homo"

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
"Team Retardian, go retard or go homo"

You're just jealous that I'm a coach. Deal with it, punk.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Gimmicks - Getting a bit out of hand
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2013, 07:20:34 AM »
Seriously Ron why are you lazy, get up and do something. The board is being flooded with retarded trolling gimmicks.

It's easy to do, do an IP sweep of all the accounts, find the multiples, then to be fair warn them and tell them which accounts they want to 'keep' and to chose one and be done with it and put in filtering for IPs when people attempt to register so it does not allow more than one account.

This is getting out of hand retarded. In a single thread 5 trolling gimmicks going at each other. I mean keeping the board alive is one thing but trashing it with mental trash like this is another.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Team homo fat cell bitch homo fag retard more like it.

Put me on that list to ban the trolling gimmicks.

I Just made a thread not realizing there already was one.

They contribute nothing but trash this forum which as it is does not carry highly intellectual individuals to begin with which is fine, but scaling retardation to an all new level is just... mind boggling.

Ron is lazy, but I could do it for him if I had access, a full all account IP sweep and filtering of IPs whoever logs in, whoever registers to be identified.

Then make that list of troll gimmicks and find out who it is.. then give them an ultimatum, which account do you want to keep and wipe all the others. End of story.

This is getting out of hand. Low no life trash with no values, no money, no family, no life, and too much time in their miserable lives destroying the forum.

ukjeff

Re: Trolling gimmicks
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2013, 10:32:59 AM »
Check me out please Ron, I have one account and one IP.

These guys just cant handle a bit of debate and banter.
This forum is meant to be known for its hard hitting posters, at the moment they seem to be a bunch of cry babies.

Henda

• Getbig V
Yes ban the c unt.
He turns every thread into a snoozefest

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2013, 12:23:05 PM »
managing IPs is not that simple...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
is he actually breaking the TOS? I don't think so....

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yes ban the c unt.
He turns every thread into a snoozefest

Fuck you, butthead! Do you want me to beat you up? LOL.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2013, 04:23:09 PM »
Sure they can be desperate and mask their IPs, use VPNd tunneled crap proxy'd crap etc... but there should be some kinda of constant routine check on all accounts and IPs that log in with them.

It's gotten out of hand honestly. I know alex was a hardcore troller with like 50 accounts on here with his bipolar issues, but this... is getting out of hand with whoevers that are into this crap.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Team homo fat cell bitch homo fag retard more like it.

Put me on that list to ban the trolling gimmicks.

I Just made a thread not realizing there already was one.

They contribute nothing but trash this forum which as it is does not carry highly intellectual individuals to begin with which is fine, but scaling retardation to an all new level is just... mind boggling.

Ron is lazy, but I could do it for him if I had access, a full all account IP sweep and filtering of IPs whoever logs in, whoever registers to be identified.

Then make that list of troll gimmicks and find out who it is.. then give them an ultimatum, which account do you want to keep and wipe all the others. End of story.

This is getting out of hand. Low no life trash with no values, no money, no family, no life, and too much time in their miserable lives destroying the forum.

Yes exactly, that's why they should ban you and your diabolical terrorist pals, Ahmed. You're nothing but a cheap Muslim gimmick who spams the board with his nonsensical ramblings.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Fuck you, butthead! Do you want me to beat you up? LOL.

Oh look the fake fat  white asian is threatening violence. Oops broke the rules. Come on ron stop being lazy man, fuck make me a mod I'll do the investigation.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »
Sure they can be desperate and mask their IPs, use VPNd tunneled crap proxy'd crap etc... but there should be some kinda of constant routine check on all accounts and IPs that log in with them.

It's gotten out of hand honestly. I know alex was a hardcore troller with like 50 accounts on here with his bipolar issues, but this... is getting out of hand with whoevers that are into this crap.

Haha, not everybody is a troll you know. Don't be such a paranoid fool, Ahmed. You're probably TA's gimmick though.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Oh look the fake fat  white asian is threatening violence. Oops broke the rules. Come on ron stop being lazy man, fuck make me a mod I'll do the investigation.

No one wants Sharia Law around here.  This is United States not backwardfuckistan.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2013, 04:31:30 PM »
Surpise suprise, the muslim hates our freedom.  ;D
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

What rules? There are no rules on Getbig, except that no Muslim terrorists like Ahmed are allowed. You fuckin' paedophile, I'll bash your turbanned head in.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
https://www.facebook.com/laishaun

No he's not this guy, this is identity theft, defamation, etc... etc... like I said someone should contact that guy on facebook and make him aware, the gimmick should be identified and hopefully an investigation placed to sue the guy to the grave. I wish it would take place so this dumbass learns his lesson.

I've seen such ownages over the years happen so don't doubt it won't happen. The last laugh is for the righteous and honest people, not scumbags like this.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
https://www.facebook.com/laishaun

No he's not this guy, this is identity theft, defamation, etc... etc... like I said someone should contact that guy on facebook and make him aware, the gimmick should be identified and hopefully an investigation placed to sue the guy to the grave. I wish it would take place so this dumbass learns his lesson.

I've seen such ownages over the years happen so don't doubt it won't happen. The last laugh is for the righteous and honest people, not scumbags like this.

Of course the righteous and honest will have the last laugh, you turbanned brown dogshit, which is why you will be thrown into hell by God. Don't think you can be a paedophile and fornicator and dog and get away with it; believe me, you'll be brought to account for your numerous crimes which include murder, slander, rape...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I'm white, but why do you hate brown people so much? Did Jesus (peace be upon him) teach you this?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Also what's your obsession with turbans? I don't have one nor even wear one. Jews up to recent history used to wear it, some still do in certain parts of the world (Iran, Ethiopia, Yemen, etc...). Ancient Christians did too, especially across africa and middle-east.

Jesus more than likely wore one and Mary used to wear a hijab as the old testament speaks of most women being veiled not only their hair but their faces even.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm white, but why do you hate brown people so much? Did Jesus (peace be upon him) teach you this?

You're NOT white, you brown asshole. I can tell by your name. No white man would have Ahmed as his name. You're a fuckin' Arab or Paki, Mr Liar.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Also what's your obsession with turbans? I don't have one nor even wear one. Jews up to recent history used to wear it, some still do in certain parts of the world (Iran, Ethiopia, Yemen, etc...). Ancient Christians did too, especially across africa and middle-east.

Jesus more than likely wore one and Mary used to wear a hijab as the old testament speaks of most women being veiled not only their hair but their faces even.

Hahahaha, that's funny. Nobody wears turbans except Sikhs and Muslims.