Author Topic: Obama owned to his face by Doctor at prayer breakfast.  (Read 1819 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama owned to his face by Doctor at prayer breakfast.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 05:18:47 AM »
Famed Baltimore neurosurgeon Dr. Benjamin Carson addressed the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday morning on healthcare. Dr. Carson often criticized Obamacare and government intrusion in healthcare while President Obama sat in the audience. Dr. Carson encouraged a program where newborn babies are given health savings account as an alternative to Obamacare.

DR. CARSON: What we need to do is come up with something simple. And when I pick up my Bible, you know what I see? I see the fairest individual in the universe, God, and he's given us a system. It's called a tithe.

We don't necessarily have to do 10% but it's the principle. He didn't say if your crops fail, don't give me any tithe or if you have a bumper crop, give me triple tithe. So there must be something inherently fair about proportionality. You make $10 billion, you put in a billion. You make $10 you put in one. Of course you've got to get rid of the loopholes. Some people say, 'Well that's not fair because it doesn't hurt the guy who made $10 billion as much as the guy who made 10.' Where does it say you've got to hurt the guy? He just put a billion dollars in the pot. We don't need to hurt him. It's that kind of thinking that has resulted in 602 banks in the Cayman Islands. That money needs to be back here building our infrastructure and creating jobs.

###

DR. CARSON: Here's my solution: When a person is born, give him a birth certificate, an electronic medical record, and a health savings account to which money can be contributed -- pretax -- from the time you're born 'til the time you die. When you die, you can pass it on to your family members, so that when you're 85 years old and you got six diseases, you're not trying to spend up everything. You're happy to pass it on and there's nobody talking about death panels.

Number one. And also, for the people who were indigent who don't have any money we can make contributions to their HSA each month because we already have this huge pot of money. Instead of sending it to some bureaucracy, let's put it in their HSAs. Now they have some control over their own health care.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 07:13:51 AM »
hsa at birth I think would cause even more problems.  Not sure if he's being sarcastic though.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 07:27:16 AM »
get the fuck out of here with this bible thumping reject.

did he really just argue for a tithe? This simpleton view of the world is not fair, god of the bible is the most unfair character in history, remember he tortures you forever for finite things.

How stupid is this, regardless of work, input etc you put a certain amount of money (completely arbitrary) so when you have illness you can't use it. Posting this screed is fucking absurd.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 07:29:06 AM »

did he really just argue for a tithe? This simpleton view of the world is not fair, god of the bible is the most unfair character in history, remember he tortures you forever for finite things.

How stupid is this, regardless of work, input etc you put a certain amount of money (completely arbitrary) so when you have illness you can't use it. Posting this screed is fucking absurd.

Shut up quack

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 07:41:34 AM »
DR. CARSON: Here's my solution: ..... an electronic medical record, and ...

mark of the devil?
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 08:19:14 AM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 08:44:28 AM »

no you fucking retard he proposed that everyone chip in to the system based proportionately on their income...

The % isnt any more arbitrary than other taxes including income tax.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 08:50:03 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/7-fascinating-facts-about-dr-carson-the-prayer-breakfast-speaker-who-attacked-political-correctness-and-the-debt-in-front-of-obama

LMFAO!!!   This doctor has real credentials unlike the resident moron claiming to be a doc and Ovomit.

I believe he's the first man to successfully separate conjoined twins, a real "bible-thumping reject", according to Necrosis.

Rush played Carson's byte on his show.
Wait until the left finds out he's a Creationist, too......OH THE HUMANITY!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 10:34:11 AM »

Why are you attacking a black man, you disgusting racist?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 11:57:44 AM »
Why are you attacking a black man, you disgusting racist?

You forget. Racism towards black people is allowed when they're actual or perceived conservatives/Republicans.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 12:22:05 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/08/7-fascinating-facts-about-dr-carson-the-prayer-breakfast-speaker-who-attacked-political-correctness-and-the-debt-in-front-of-obama

LMFAO!!!   This doctor has real credentials unlike the resident moron claiming to be a doc and Ovomit.

His medical doctorate does not in any way improve his expertise on system management or public rule.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 12:33:03 PM »
I believe he's the first man to successfully separate conjoined twins, a real "bible-thumping reject", according to Necrosis.

Rush played Carson's byte on his show.
Wait until the left finds out he's a Creationist, too......OH THE HUMANITY!

Again so what? people can be logical and hold illogical beliefs, indoctrination is often the most powerful tool of delusion.

and again, he is not a biologist, geologist, abiogenesist etc, why do I care what he thinks about earths beginnings?

Sounds like he believes in the bible and all the stuff that comes with it, no surprise there. Argument from false authority here.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 12:37:52 PM »
no you fucking retard he proposed that everyone chip in to the system based proportionately on their income...

Yes it is, it's arbitrary because it hasn't been attempted, or anything like it. You see current taxes while initially arbitrary have experimentation, this lends credence.

He says right in the article
"Here's my solution: When a person is born, give him a birth certificate, an electronic medical record, and a health savings account to which money can be contributed -- pretax -- from the time you're born 'til the time you die. When you die, you can pass it on to your family members, so that when you're 85 years old and you got six diseases, you're not trying to spend up everything. You're happy to pass it on and there's nobody talking about death panels."

he says when you are 85 and sick you are happy to pass it on. Perhaps I reading that wrong, you tell me.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 01:36:13 PM »
His medical doctorate does not in any way improve his expertise on system management or public rule.

As opposed to an opinion of a known plagiarizer and hack.  Your opinion of anything regarding any subject beyond the 2nd grade is meaningless. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2013, 05:40:38 PM »
As opposed to an opinion of a known plagiarizer and hack.  Your opinion of anything regarding any subject beyond the 2nd grade is meaningless. 

Quantum physics.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2013, 05:44:02 PM »
Yes it is, it's arbitrary because it hasn't been attempted, or anything like it. You see current taxes while initially arbitrary have experimentation, this lends credence.

He says right in the article
"Here's my solution: When a person is born, give him a birth certificate, an electronic medical record, and a health savings account to which money can be contributed -- pretax -- from the time you're born 'til the time you die. When you die, you can pass it on to your family members, so that when you're 85 years old and you got six diseases, you're not trying to spend up everything. You're happy to pass it on and there's nobody talking about death panels."

he says when you are 85 and sick you are happy to pass it on. Perhaps I reading that wrong, you tell me.

what the fuck does that have to do with a flat tax which he is proposing and what we were discussing?

you try so very hard to come across as an intellectual but you simply come across as an ignorant pompous fucktard.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2013, 06:01:45 PM »
what the fuck does that have to do with a flat tax which he is proposing and what we were discussing?

you try so very hard to come across as an intellectual but you simply come across as an ignorant pompous fucktard.

My post was referencing that you moron. I assumed you could infer that had you read the whole thing posted.

I don't try to come across as anything, I troll you you melt.

You drunk again? the anger is back.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 06:03:07 PM »

also, I was the first relevant response, and the subject title makes no reference as to what is to be discussed. You are just slow, you are the type that can't keep up.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 07:18:26 PM »
prayer breakfast?

fucking americant extremists

James

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2013, 09:17:54 PM »

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2013, 10:10:18 PM »
prayer breakfast?

fucking americant extremists

Extreme...how so?  Freely expressing their religion is extreme?  BTW, it is American, you dick head.  

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2013, 06:27:39 AM »
Hi Tomy,

Are you enjoying looking like a retard?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2013, 07:38:38 AM »
Hi Tomy,

Yep, you're a physician alright.  ::)

Canadian healthcare must be so proud to have you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2013, 07:49:18 AM »
Hi Tomy,

LMFAO you dumb candian girl I havent responded b/c your irrational posts make no fucking sense and id rather not deal with your idiotic ass.

now run along post another 50 times about a country your obsessed with lol