Author Topic: Sarah Palin Hits Rock Bottom, Would Lose Alaska to Her ‘Rival’ Hillary Clinton  (Read 437 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sarah Palin Hits Rock Bottom, Would Lose Alaska to Her ‘Rival’ Hillary Clinton

Remember when Sarah Palin thought she was the new Hillary Clinton? Palin has at times operated under the inaccurate belief that she is a rival of Hillary Clinton’s; wisely, Clinton has simply ignored Palin.

A new poll by Public Policy Polling (PPP) shows that not only are Alaskans done with Palin, but Clinton could win the state by 16 points were she to run in 2016.

Ouch. PPP concluded:

Alaskans were very clear about their disapproval with their former Governor, Sarah Palin. 78% of Alaskans believe Sarah Palin should not run for President in 2016 and when asked whether they have a higher opinion of Congress or Sarah Palin, Alaskans choose Congress (50-34). This is especially telling since their approval of Congress is at a meek 8%.

If Sarah Palin were to run for President in 2016 against Hillary Clinton (oh, please proceed), Alaskans would vote for Clinton by 53%. Sarah Palin only got 37%, with 10% “not sure”.

-snip-

http://www.politicususa.com/sarah-palin-hits-rock-bottom.html

Purge_WTF

The people of Alaska realize that she basically told them to shove off so she could make money being a pseudo-celebrity. Always looking out for #1.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Surprising.  She did an amazing job in her partial term as governor.  She had accomplished so much - by her own admission - that it wasn't necessary to serve any more than 65% of her term.

I question the poll - I'd prefer something more reliable like Rass or Gallup please.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Surprising.  She did an amazing job in her partial term as governor.  She had accomplished so much - by her own admission - that it wasn't necessary to serve any more than 65% of her term.

I question the poll - I'd prefer something more reliable like Rass or Gallup please.

:D