Author Topic: Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No  (Read 10616 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 08:58:08 PM »
Well the cat doesnt seem to mind it at the time it was used to it and maybe even liked being groomed like that I don't see a problem the cat is still around I assume.

i just checked the date of that video again and my son only one year and 8 months.. and anyone can hear me clearly saying to him "haram" before separating them..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 09:00:07 PM »
anyone who has kids knows well it's not that easy to instruct kids who are 2 or less to do or not to do certain things..

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 09:01:48 PM »
anyone who has kids knows well it's not that easy to instruct kids who are 2 or less to do or not to do certain things..

jesus, let it go already.  nobody gives a shit what e-kul and crazy old booty think.  and that john guy is just some transient fucktard who no one's ever heard of.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2013, 09:08:32 PM »
You should teach your child how to be gentle with the cat or animal for that matter. I wish the cat wasn't so nice natured and lashed out and taught you a lesson. I have an older grumpy male cat and he doesn't have a nice nature. I would love to give him to you for one day. You would never mistreat an animal ever again.

Sherief is a lot better parent than you will ever be. You should be arrested or reported for how you treat your kids. Both your kids are sick with infections but rather than be a parent you spend all day on a message board, plus putting them in danger with all the men you try and strip on camera for. Sherief is a good parent and treats his kids and his pets fine.  You would rather get approval from people you dont know on a message board than be a proper parent. I cant imagine how awful it will be for your kids when they get older and all those disgusting pictures of you surface on the internet. What a horrible life you gave them. Mother cats hold their younger cats by the back of the neck and his son is not hurting the cat. Hopefully someone will report you for what you do to your kids.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 09:09:58 PM »
I had a dog when my children came along and they were so kind and gentle with her because I taught them from infants how to pet a dog or cat and how it hurts an animal to be rough with them. No excuses....

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »
I had a dog when my children came along and they were so kind and gentle with her because I taught them from infants how to pet a dog or cat and how it hurts an animal to be rough with them. No excuses....

gtfo gran

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2013, 09:11:11 PM »

This young Muslim shows promise, maybe the next Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.  8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2013, 09:11:52 PM »
jesus, let it go already.  nobody gives a shit what e-kul and crazy old booty think.  and that john guy is just some transient fucktard who no one's ever heard of.

you are right bro. i didnt have to answer those assholes but i was irritated to find them wishing to hurt a baby.. i could say some shit back about their kids but not my style.. also most probably these homeless creatures have no kids  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2013, 09:12:32 PM »
that piece of shot e kul spent hours collecting many of my old pics and started some threads about me.. and the son of bitch john sent me hatred PMS wishing to beat my son who was 2 in that video..

there problem ron is as you see not my kid and the cat or the dog,.. they just want to convert any topic to attack me because i am arab/muslim..

this cat sleeps with my son on the same bed every day,.. animals never sleep close to any source of danger..

Muslim extremist begging a Jew for help!  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2013, 09:13:28 PM »
Sherief is a lot better parent than you will ever be. You should be arrested or reported for how you treat your kids. Both your kids are sick with infections but rather than be a parent you spend all day on a message board, plus putting them in danger with all the men you try and strip on camera for. Sherief is a good parent and treats his kids and his pets fine.  You would rather get approval from people you dont know on a message board than be a proper parent. I cant imagine how awful it will be for your kids when they get older and all those disgusting pictures of you surface on the internet. What a horrible life you gave them. Mother cats hold their younger cats by the back of the neck and his son is not hurting the cat. Hopefully someone will report you for what you do to your kids.

thx bro.  8)

for her pets are more important than kids ::)..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2013, 09:15:52 PM »
thx bro.  8)

for her pet are more important than kids ::)..
You are thanking a troll. My pets are my fur babies and just as important as my children.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2013, 09:18:15 PM »

are you trying to say you dont have sex with your dog??.. :-X

my son knows well how to deal with my big dog and the dog loves him very much 8)

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2013, 09:18:32 PM »
thx bro.  8)

for her pet are more important than kids ::)..

You're a class act man. You love your family and your pets. I see how you treat your kids and your dog, you love them all. I think it's great how you train your dog so well. Your kids are lucky to have such a great father. You are a great family man and also a great bodybuilder, if I remember right, you won several shows. Awesome role model to your kids and a hardworker.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2013, 09:18:48 PM »
This young Muslim shows promise, maybe the next Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.  8)

;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013, 09:20:16 PM »
Muslim extremist begging a Jew for help!  ;D

this alone shows i am not extremist and i dont have any problem with anyone's religion as long as he is good ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 09:27:51 PM »
I live in a beautiful part of Australia and raised my children to love and care for any animal. They have never mistreated any creature. Flexguns you are nothing but a pathetic troll posting lies. I own your mind you pos.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 09:27:59 PM »
You are thanking a troll. My pets are my fur babies and just as important as my children.

ok mrs. booty but since your are giving yourself the right to advice me let me do the same if you please my lady..

BITCH,.. STOP COMING HERE TO POST YOUR PICS TRYING TO ATTRACT SOME HOMELESS MEN ON THE NET BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE IN THE REAL LIFE.. AND STOP STRIPPING ON CAMERAS TO SEDUCE MEN YOU DONT KNOW ON THE NET.. YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU WHEN THEY GROW UP..

thx my lady  :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2013, 09:29:29 PM »
You're a class act man. You love your family and your pets. I see how you treat your kids and your dog, you love them all. I think it's great how you train your dog so well. Your kids are lucky to have such a great father. You are a great family man and also a great bodybuilder, if I remember right, you won several shows. Awesome role model to your kids and a hardworker.

many thx bro. i really appreciate this from a great person like you..

and thx more for putting that bitch in her right place ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2013, 09:30:00 PM »
this alone shows i am not extremist and i dont have any problem with anyone's religion as long as he is good ;)

Damn, you didn't fall for it!   ;D

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013, 09:31:07 PM »
ok mrs. booty but since your are giving yourself the right to advice me let me do the same if you please my lady..

BITCH,.. STOP COMING HERE TO POST YOUR PICS TRYING TO ATTRACT SOME HOMELESS MEN ON THE NET BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE IN THE REAL LIFE.. AND STOP STRIPPING ON CAMERAS TO SEDUCE MEN YOU DONT KNOW ON THE NET.. YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU WHEN THEY GROW UP..

thx my lady  :-X
what pics am I posting asshole???  Now you are attacking me for just stating that your child is mistreating an animal when you posted the pics for all to see.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2013, 09:32:16 PM »
I live in a beautiful part of Australia and raised my children to love and care for any animal. They have never mistreated any creature. Flexguns you are nothing but a pathetic troll posting lies. I own your mind you pos.

The only troll is you. You spend over 24 hours on a message board while your poor kids are sick at home. When they get older, can you imagine the horror they have to go through. Even you admitted you cant walk outside at night. Please dont respond to my posts, as I dont want you breathing on me or near me.  Child Protective services would agree that what you do on camera and the photos of you, would be considered child abuse. You run from the truth is why you are in the situation you are in. I feel bad for you. The only thing you own is debt, disease and a life of poverty.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2013, 09:33:16 PM »
Damn, you didn't fall for it!   ;D

;D

man i really have no problem with anyone and i love ppl like you who may say some shit just for fun.. i have no problem with this at all,.. we all come here to have some fun.. my problem is with those ill minded assholes who hate someone they dont know only because of his religion..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2013, 09:36:26 PM »
what pics am I posting asshole???  Now you are attacking me for just stating that your child is mistreating an animal when you posted the pics for all to see.

arent you stripping on cams for men on the net??..

didnt you try to attract that poor guy willgrant but for his good luck he decided to leave you telling himself why to relate my life with an old desperate bitch??..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2013, 09:40:57 PM »
arent you stripping on cams for men on the net??..

didnt you try to attract that poor guy willgrant but for his good luck he decided to leave you telling himself why to relate my life with an old desperate bitch??..
no I am not stripping you idiot but I don't care if you think that I am. You are just getting all dirty and Nasty because you are a smelly cruel idiot with no brain who makes excuses for hurting animals.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2013, 09:43:36 PM »
many thx bro. i really appreciate this from a great person like you..

and thx more for putting that bitch in her right place ;D

Anytime Sherief. You are a great father and a good person who loves animals. Booty is a pathological liar who even the MODS on here cannot stand. Pretty much no one here likes her except for a few older getbiggers. Other than that, she does this same thing on lots of message boards. She has been banned from all the major sites except this one.