Author Topic: Hey Ron....  (Read 2228 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Hey Ron....
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 01:52:55 AM »
Just my opinion, but I would think the person who "Jon Harridan" is hacking their Facebook and using his pictures here, falsely saying it's him, probably won't be too happy if he finds out. it is a small world after all...and I'm not the first person to point this out.

Call me a dick....but it's just not cool. would you want someone stealing your facebook pics and impersonating you?

it's a KNOWN gimmick, so everyone is playing along or everyone TRULY  ::) gives a FUCK like you, Mr Foolish? 
The real Asian dude has nothing to worry about. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 01:55:43 AM »
jon harridan gimmick=fail

people only respond to him cause traffic is slow
T

ukjeff

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 01:57:15 AM »
Just my opinion, but I would think the person who "Jon Harridan" is hacking their Facebook and using his pictures here, falsely saying it's him, probably won't be too happy if he finds out. it is a small world after all...and I'm not the first person to point this out.

Call me a dick....but it's just not cool. would you want someone stealing your facebook pics and impersonating you?
What is with you guys on here?
You claim to be these ruthless tough guys ("hey, don't you newbies try it here, this is Getbig")
A bunch of fucking cry babies is what you are.
If someone is posting shit then give it back in spades, dont cry to the site owner like a fuckin pussy..

Man up you asshole.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 02:21:17 AM »
listen, if we're not allowed to take pictures of random losers and post them on getbig anymore i'm going to need to find a new shtick...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2013, 03:43:15 AM »
You claim to be these ruthless tough guys ("hey, don't you newbies try it here, this is Getbig")
If someone is posting shit then give it back in spades, dont cry to the site owner like a fuckin pussy..

Man up you asshole.

cam down jeffrey

it aint that serious
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2013, 05:18:49 AM »

Man up you asshole.

You want a man up your asshole?

P.S.  What is that extra 30lbs you are carrying consist of again?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 06:20:54 AM »
He's certainly the hardest working gimmick we have.  Every thread, multiples.  I counted 5 in a row the other day.

He's got Kul hooked (no real accomplishment there) and maybe a couple others I haven't noticed.  Everyone's going straight past all his hard work at this point.

BBC and Thick Nick are plotting revenge after obliterating their keyboards in frustration. 

The "hard man of god" has put in some fine work.

"

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2013, 06:24:42 AM »
Hey chief, let's not bother Ron with your nonsense. You got a security issue or a moderating issue, you come to me. I'll make that call if Ron needs to be involved.
lol wtf

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2013, 06:30:09 AM »
ron has bigger issues to handle right now, hes going through a rough time

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2013, 06:40:08 AM »
it's a KNOWN gimmick, so everyone is playing along or everyone TRULY  ::) gives a FUCK like you, Mr Foolish? 
The real Asian dude has nothing to worry about. 

I could give a shit about the asian dude or his pics.

I was taking a shot, and would have laughed my balls off if it would have worked.

But I'm loving the emotional vitriol in people's responses towards me....i see i still own half this board's mind with zero effort