Author Topic: Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Makes Emotional Apology in Court  (Read 10059 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Makes Emotional Apology in Court
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 07:38:56 PM »
LOL! At least I'm honest... ;)

What the fuck man, 18's only a TEENAGER. That's not right at all. The government should extend the 'legal age' to 20 or 21.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 07:47:10 PM »
A childish act in COURT... she was flippant to the judge with her "adios" which was her showing contempt to the court then she compounded her act with the bird and "fuck you" to the judge. He has/had every right to hold her for the 30days for contempt.

So what? Just because you're a judge in a court doesn't mean you've got the right to be an uptight asshole. How the fuck are you going to deal with life if you can't even take immature behaviour by a little kid? I thought 'adios' was just her language? It was harmless, unless you're a fuckin' prick who sees the world upside down. Even if she was being flippant, she wasn't being offensive. The judge fully deserved the bird and 'fuck you' and he was using 'contempt of court' to get back at her for wounding his pride, the old swine. I can't believe you can't see he was acting like a pompous elitist shit throughout the proceedings; for that he should have sentenced himself to 30 days in the lockup!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 07:58:16 PM »
A childish act in COURT... she was flippant to the judge with her "adios" which was her showing contempt to the court then she compounded her act with the bird and "fuck you" to the judge. He has/had every right to hold her for the 30days for contempt.

I guess you missed the part where the judge was "flippant" FIRST and laughed at her, waved and said "bye bye"...the judge can't maintain a respectful demeanor but he expects an 18 year old girl to show restraint ?

guy is a cock and that was tantamount to entrapment. he knew damn well what he did.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 08:03:50 PM »
I guess you missed the part where the judge was "flippant" FIRST and laughed at her, waved and said "bye bye"...the judge can't maintain a respectful demeanor but he expects an 18 year old girl to show restraint ?

guy is a cock and that was tantamount to entrapment. he knew damn well what he did.

Exactly, that bloody stuckup old bugger was being such a cock he almost reminded me of you. Almost. ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 02:33:14 AM »
Not in my book; you have to be at least 20 to be an adult. 18's only a teen! Have some self-respect and don't be a paedophile.
^^
Where is your book being sold?? :D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 02:42:43 AM »
^^
Where is your book being sold?? :D

It's called the Bible, smart guy.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 02:42:59 AM »
So what? Just because you're a judge in a court doesn't mean you've got the right to be an uptight asshole. How the fuck are you going to deal with life if you can't even take immature behaviour by a little kid? I thought 'adios' was just her language? It was harmless, unless you're a fuckin' prick who sees the world upside down. Even if she was being flippant, she wasn't being offensive. The judge fully deserved the bird and 'fuck you' and he was using 'contempt of court' to get back at her for wounding his pride, the old swine. I can't believe you can't see he was acting like a pompous elitist shit throughout the proceedings; for that he should have sentenced himself to 30 days in the lockup!
Your a child! The whole system depends on respect and seriousness, if those in authority let it collapse into some type of circus where loud-mouths and punks can dictate terms, their is no point in the system in the first place.  The judge is a respected member of the community, somebody who has proven experience in exercising reason and good judgement, he is entitled to occasionally antagonise the scum he deals with on a daily basis, he has earned the right.  Punks like this girl on the other hand, haven't earned the right to anything, they are a drain and a burden on the system, if this punk girl hasn't learn respect and honour by her age, it is incumbent on the judge to teach it to her, and he did just that.  And you pretend to honour GOD when you don't even understand the idea of respecting a Judge, you are an embarrassment to the church AND TO Christ!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 02:49:54 AM »
Your a child! The whole system depends on respect and seriousness, if those in authority let it collapse into some type of circus where loud-mouths and punks can dictate terms, their is no point in the system in the first place.  The judge is a respected member of the community, somebody who has proven experience in exercising reason and good judgement, he is entitled to occasionally antagonise the scum he deals with on a daily basis, he has earned the right.  Punks like this girl on the other hand, haven't earned the right to anything, they are a drain and a burden on the system, if this punk girl hasn't learn respect and honour by her age, it is incumbent on the judge to teach it to her, and he did just that.  And you pretend to honour GOD when you don't even understand the idea of respecting a Judge, you are an embarrassment to the church AND TO Christ!

Sigh, E-Cock is at it again. Of course you've got to respect the judge but respect goes both ways, kid. The judge was being a fuckin' stuckup elitist asshole who deserved the sentencing not the lass. We've no room for egocentric bullies like that fat judge or murderous scoundrels like you in our happy peace-loving society. Thank God you're marooned in Australia, the boondocks o fthe world, where you can't do shit to anyone.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2013, 02:53:37 AM »
Not in my book; you have to be at least 20 to be an adult. 18's only a teen! Have some self-respect and don't be a paedophile.

That's sum' Asian Sensei -spirit right there

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2013, 02:54:39 AM »

That's sum' Asian Sensei -spirit right there

Pat Morita was the bomb in The Karate Kid movies.

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2013, 03:21:09 AM »
In this thread, Jon Harridan proves he is an idiot.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2013, 03:25:18 AM »
Pat Morita was the bomb in The Karate Kid movies.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2013, 03:26:18 AM »
In this thread, Jon Harridan proves he is an idiot.

No, I prove that the mean old judge and fuckers like you are idiots. A fine herd of swine you all make. >:(

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2013, 03:26:47 AM »
Question is, how does a fat cuban man that barely reads the english language and butchers its pronunciation become a judge at all? The gentleman cant even read for Petes sake.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2013, 03:31:07 AM »
the judge is showing classic sex offender behaviours

trying to groom the girl then throwing a tantrum when she rejects him

he should be shot
T

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2013, 03:43:59 AM »
the judge is showing classic sex offender behaviours

trying to groom the girl then throwing a tantrum when she rejects him

he should be shot

yea strange..at first he tries the soft flirt approach smiling and chuckling but when his demands are not followed he blows his top...should a judge be so clearly impulsive? maybe he should head a court in cuba

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2013, 04:12:06 AM »

:D

To be honest, I fucked three 18 year old's and I'm 39 and I'm waiting on a 17 year old to turn 18 in April...now where's my Bible at?

BANG!!!!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2013, 04:20:01 AM »

To be honest, I fucked three 18 year old's and I'm 39...now where's my Bible at?

BANG!!!!

Yeah.. either read the bible and stay clear of young flesh and sins.. OR fuck young girls and save time to post on getbig

tough choice!!!  ::)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2013, 04:21:07 AM »
Question is, how does a fat cuban man that barely reads the english language and butchers its pronunciation become a judge at all? The gentleman cant even read for Petes sake.
exact thing I've been asking.. Truly disgusting this immigrant can become a judge.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2013, 04:47:31 AM »

Jon you are the only guy on here who talks sense. I think it's great that you quote the bibe of King James 6th of Scotland (who became James 1st of England too when Scotland started ruling Great Britain).
King James was a real man. I attach a picture of him for uphill gardners everywhere.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
Yeah.. either read the bible and stay clear of young flesh and sins.. OR fuck young girls and save time to post on getbig

tough choice!!!  ::)

Not a tough one at all if you're a real man and not a filthy mongrel. Young flesh is just that (young flesh). THey're too yung for sex and in any case you need to be married for that.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 12:29:32 PM »

To be honest, I fucked three 18 year old's and I'm 39 and I'm waiting on a 17 year old to turn 18 in April...now where's my Bible at?

BANG!!!!

Dude you're a fuckin' paedophile. You're just another piece of shit taking advantage of teenagers/children. Eat cowdung and die then be eternally damned afterward. :'(

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2013, 12:44:49 PM »

did you
cry when the
judge gave you
6 months
probation and
a fine

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2013, 12:50:51 PM »
^^
I'll pick one up at the next motel I'm in, banging another 19 year old... :D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2013, 12:59:23 PM »
^^
I'll pick one up at the next motel I'm in, banging another 19 year old... :D

There's no room anywhere for fornicators and paedophiles and dogs like you but the lake of fire. But pick up a Bible anyway and I hope you don't contract any STDs.