Author Topic: Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Makes Emotional Apology in Court  (Read 10057 times)

ukjeff

Re: Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Makes Emotional Apology in Court
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2013, 01:01:37 PM »
Dude you're a fuckin' paedophile. You're just another piece of shit taking advantage of teenagers/children. Eat cowdung and die then be eternally damned afterward.

Jon, why does your God allow it to go on?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2013, 01:03:03 PM »
Jon, why does your God allow it to go on?

He doesn't. These fellows are wilfully disobeying Him and going against His will and will be severely punished for it.

ukjeff

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2013, 01:08:22 PM »
Isnt you God all powerful?
Surely he could stop them disobeying him, he did create them after all.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2013, 01:17:47 PM »
Isnt you God all powerful?
Surely he could stop them disobeying him, he did create them after all.

God is also a God of love. They are still His children (in a sense) after all albeit wicked children. If he destroys them now they will go to Hell forever; God in His great love wants even these fornicators to repent and be saved eternally. Plus the girls are also at fault though I hate to say it. If they don't repent all of them will be punished anyway so God's in no hurry to strike; He knows His justice will ultimately be exacted. These fellows are lucky they're living in modern times when God restrains His mighty hand; in the old days fire came down from Heaven to devour the evildoers instantly! Sometimes they were turned to stone or a pit opened in the earth to swallow them up or a lion would be called upon to slay the guilty.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2013, 01:23:07 PM »
You fuckin' asswipe, she did that only because the fuckin' fat judge was being an asshole in the first place raising her bail for nothing. That old piece of shit (like you) had no right to sentence her for prison for what was essentially his fault. Besides she wasn't showing contempt of court, just defiance toward a turd like him. Do you understand now, you dogshit? You must be a real asshole to commiserate with a stuck-up son of a mutt like that pompous swine of a judge. To me he's your typical heartless old son of a bitch who has no business presiding over a court of law.

Dude, you have issues.

And you don't know what you writing about.

ukjeff

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2013, 01:24:42 PM »
Plus the girls are also at fault though I hate to say it.
"Light the blue touch paper and retire to a safe distance"

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2013, 01:26:50 PM »
Dude, you have issues.

And you don't know what you writing about.

Everyone has issues, especially you, punk. And how I could I have written what I did without knowing what I was writing about? Try again, BOY. ::)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2013, 01:31:46 PM »
Everyone has issues, especially you, punk. And how I could I have written what I did without knowing what I was writing about? Try again, BOY. ::)

Girl, calm down, it ain't that serious

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2013, 01:35:19 PM »
Girl, calm down, it ain't that serious

You're the girl because you cry like a weak little bitch when I own you. And I'll be calm when I bash your fat face in.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2013, 01:41:08 PM »
You're the girl because you cry like a weak little bitch when I own you. And I'll be calm when I bash your fat face in.

Girl, you couldn't own your way out of a wet paper bag.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2013, 01:47:54 PM »
Girl, you couldn't own your way out of a wet paper bag.

Sure, then I guess you won't mind if I smother you with one, cupcake. FYI, I'm the biggest and strongest fellow on Getbig (by far) and you dare mouth off like this to me? Do you want me to crush the life from your pathetic carcase? I don't take lip from shitheads like you, son.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2013, 01:52:40 PM »

Sure, then I guess you won't mind if I smother you with one, cupcake. FYI, I'm the biggest and strongest fellow on Getbig (by far) and you dare mouth off like this to me? Do you want me to crush the life from your pathetic carcase? I don't take lip from shitheads like you, son.

You on your period, girl? Don't worry, it'll pass in a few days. Ask your mom if you don't believe me.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2013, 02:01:40 PM »
You on your period, girl? Don't worry, it'll pass in a few days. Ask your mom if you don't believe me.

Hahahahahahaha, you stupid little cheeky monkey, I'll wrench your ears and head off and mail them to your mother before I get my dogs to bang her, hahahahahahahaha.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2013, 02:03:04 PM »
Hahahahahahaha

You just lost, little girl.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2013, 02:04:36 PM »

And your mom told me she has no sons so you're one to talk, hahahahahahahaa. I OWN YOU, BITCH.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2013, 02:06:41 PM »
You just lost, little girl.

Says the LOSER, hahahahahahahahahaha. Give it up son; you were owned for bullshitting like a whore. Lying won't change that, sweetcheeks. :-*

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2013, 02:12:28 PM »
Says the LOSER, hahahahahahahahahaha. Give it up son; you were owned for bullshitting like a whore. Lying won't change that, sweetcheeks. :-*

I think we all know you have lost, Betty. It's been a total meltdown on your part.

And you are boring, you do not have the brain power to come up with anything good.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2013, 02:18:09 PM »
I think we all know you have lost, Betty. It's been a total meltdown on your part.

And you are boring, you do not have the brain power to come up with anything good.

Come on kid, you lost that means you lost; at least have the balls to admit it. Typing a bunch of bullshit doesn't mean anything except that you're a goofy jackass. And stop writing about yourself like that (the portion in bold). You probably pissed in your pants when I roared at you, you little girl, lol.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2013, 02:22:39 PM »
Come on kid, you lost that means you lost; at least have the balls to admit it. Typing a bunch of bullshit doesn't mean anything except that you're a goofy jackass. And stop writing about yourself like that (the portion in bold). You probably pissed in your pants when I roared at you, you little girl, lol.

Girl, you are boring and you cannot come up with anything new, just your old drivel.

Google it if they haven't yet taught you the word 'drivel' in elementary school.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2013, 02:23:58 PM »
You probably pissed in your pants when I roared at you.

And, no, dummy. I still cannot smell your breath over the Internet.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2013, 02:25:28 PM »
Girl, you are boring and you cannot come up with anything new, just your old drivel.

Google it if they haven't yet taught you the word 'drivel' in elementary school.

Talk about irony. You're the one that comes up with the same shit and you're as annoying as hell too. Go away, little boy, before I get my fly swatter out. ;D

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2013, 02:27:02 PM »
Talk about irony. You're the one that comes up with the same shit and you're as annoying as hell too. Go away, little boy, before I get my fly swatter out. ;D

Girl, I only annoy you because you have to work hard to even understand what I am writing. I feel for you, you should take it up with you parents.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2013, 02:36:02 PM »
Girl, I only annoy you because you have to work hard to even understand what I am writing. I feel for you, you should take it up with you parents.

Huh, what the fuck are you rambling about, you little douche? LOL, everything you said applies to you, sweetie. :-*

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2013, 02:39:35 PM »
Huh, what the fuck are you rambling about, you little douche? LOL, everything you said applies to you, sweetie. :-*

Only in your retarded mind, little girl.

Although it doesn't surprise me you cannot understand written English. I'll come down to your level and be very clear: I am implying you are stupid, kid.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2013, 02:51:23 PM »
Only in your retarded mind, little girl.

Although it doesn't surprise me you cannot understand written English. I'll come down to your level and be very clear: I am implying you are stupid, kid.

Sigh, let me explain it so that your shithead may understand. What bullshit are you spouting from that shitter of yours? Nobody can understand your bullshit because it doesn't make sense. It only makes sense when one realizes you're only talking about yourself, dickwad. That means that you are a retarded little moron, BOY. Of course you'll deny it because you're a scared little shit who's afraid of being exposed.