Author Topic: Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Makes Emotional Apology in Court  (Read 10066 times)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
Re: Teen Who Flipped Off Judge Makes Emotional Apology in Court
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2013, 02:56:18 PM »
Sigh, let me explain it so that your shithead may understand. What bullshit are you spouting from that shitter of yours? Nobody can understand your bullshit because it doesn't make sense. It only makes sense when one realizes you're only talking about yourself, dickwad. That means that you are a retarded little moron, BOY. Of course you'll deny it because you're a scared little shit who's afraid of being exposed.

I think everybody on this board knows what a retarded little shit you are, girl. Really, no need for me to write anything more.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2013, 03:00:04 PM »
I think everybody on this board knows what a retarded little shit you are, girl. Really, no need for me to write anything more.

That's because you're too weak and pathetic to write anything more, you sad little dweeb. And everybody on this shithole of a site knows how encompassingly brilliant and wonderful and big and tough I am. Dream and weep, guy! :P

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2013, 03:02:14 PM »
That's because you're too weak and pathetic to write anything more. And everybody on this shithole of a site knows how encompassingly brilliant and wonderful and big and tough I am. Dream and weep, mmotherfucker! :P

No, it's just because I try to keep my replies short, I know it takes too much effort from you to read them otherwise. More than one line of text and you will struggle, but let's see if you are able to understand this.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2013, 03:17:10 PM »
No, it's just because I try to keep my replies short, I know it takes too much effort from you to read them otherwise. More than one line of text and you will struggle, but let's see if you are able to understand this.

Shut your fuckin' mouth up and stop bullshitting, you little f a g g o t.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
I have a few photos of me fucking a few hot female 18 year olds...lots of anal shots too. I'm tempted to post them on here just to fuck with this guy.

Really tempted...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2013, 04:30:57 PM »
I have a few photos of me fucking a few hot female 18 year olds...lots of anal shots too. I'm tempted to post them on here just to fuck with this guy.

Really tempted...

You'll only be disgracing yourself and exposing yourself for who you really are, that is an unholy degenerate. You're a dog, not a man, to be shamefully abusing teenagers/children like that. If you want to fuck with yourself and have the zookeepers drag you away to your animal enclosure then that's fine by me, LOL. May God open your eyes and drag you out of the mire.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2013, 07:55:39 PM »
Shut your fuckin' mouth up and stop bullshitting, you little f a g g o t.

Girl, I'd spank your little behind, but it wouldn't do you any good. Your retardation is product of piss poor genetics, nothing we can do about it.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2013, 08:03:31 PM »
Girl, I'd spank your little behind, but it wouldn't do you any good. Your retardation is product of piss poor genetics, nothing we can do about it.

This is pretty rich coming from a little whelp like you. You live shit, eat shit, drink, breathe shit and talk shit because you come from a family of mutts. I'll split you apart from head to toe with my spiked knuckleduster when I visit the pound next. ;)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2013, 05:46:42 AM »
You'll only be disgracing yourself and exposing yourself for who you really are, that is an unholy degenerate. You're a dog, not a man, to be shamefully abusing teenagers/children like that. If you want to fuck with yourself and have the zookeepers drag you away to your animal enclosure then that's fine by me, LOL. May God open your eyes and drag you out of the mire.

Only one's disgraced was them... :D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2013, 05:50:19 AM »
Only one's disgraced was them... :D

Why? You were the dog.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2013, 05:51:57 AM »
Why? You were the dog.

And soooooooooo proud of it.

Thanks for the compliment John. I take that as a badge of honor. :)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2013, 06:00:53 AM »
And soooooooooo proud of it.

Thanks for the compliment John. I take that as a badge of honor. :)

Then your brain is upside down and your mind is going backward instead of forward. Nobody likes to be the last in a show; everyone wants to be the best.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2013, 07:12:38 AM »
Then your brain is upside down and your mind is going backward instead of forward. Nobody likes to be the last in a show; everyone wants to be the best.

I never thought of myself as anything less.

I'm the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2013, 07:34:14 AM »
I never thought of myself as anything less.

I'm the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be...

The dog best suited for eternal disgrace and destruction maybe.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2013, 10:49:44 AM »
But still enjoying the blisssssssssssssssss...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »
But still enjoying the blisssssssssssssssss...

The pleasurs are fleeting but the pain/torment/torture ETERNAL. Repent before it's too late and treat women with love and respect instead of being a self-centred and dirty mutt.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2013, 02:20:33 PM »
The pleasurs are fleeting but the pain/torment/torture ETERNAL. Repent before it's too late and treat women with love and respect instead of being a self-centred and dirty mutt.

Funny that's what you look like. A Self-centered and dirty "fat" mutt!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2013, 02:27:07 PM »
Fucking smelly camel jockey

put a burka on that k unt already

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2013, 03:02:52 PM »
Funny that's what you look like. A Self-centered and dirty "fat" mutt!

You're the one who's such a creature; you even admitted it. Face up to it son and have the guts to change for the better. Grow some balls and folk will respect you too.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2013, 04:15:08 PM »
That's not contempt of court, you imbecile. That was just a childish act at most to a piece of shit (like you) who deserved it. Does your num(skull) not house a brain?
Assfuck, look up up the term in legal dictionary, see what you find! I work in the legal system in courtrooms in S.Fl. that can be considered contempt! Try that in a courtroon and see what happens moron!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2013, 04:23:40 PM »
Assfuck, look up up the term in legal dictionary, see what you find! I work in the legal system in courtrooms in S.Fl. that can be considered contempt! Try that in a courtroon and see what happens moron!

when she said "fuck you" that was most definitely contempt.  but it seems no one wants to acknowledge that the JUDGE was the one who didn't maintain decorum in the courtroom and escalated the situation.

he chastised her, ridiculed her and gave her a sarcastic wave and "bye bye" to which she responded in kind..."adios"...not terribly disrespectful by any measure, even less so if you listen to the whole conversation and the JUDGE's tone towards her....and then the prick lays the hammer down, and she freaked out....he's an asshole.

it was all fun and games and the gallery was laughing, until he decided it wasn't funny anymore, prick.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2013, 04:25:11 PM »
im sure when she went back to GP and to her cell, she got a beat down from hell, guaranteed

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2013, 04:31:04 PM »

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! I don't care what the fuckin' dictionary says. That was NOT contempt of court! That was just a childish act at most to a piece of shit (like you) who thoroughly deserved it. Does your num(skull) not house a functioning brain, you fuckin' imbecile? Don't force me to repeat myself again or I'll knee your belly till you break. I know where to find you now so don't think you can hide. I'll do that in a courtroom and kick every fucker's ass there including the fat judge and his fat security staff! My eye's on you, PUNK.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2013, 04:38:30 PM »
FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE! I don't care what the fuckin' dictionary says. That was NOT contempt of court! That was just a childish act at most to a piece of shit (like you) who thoroughly deserved it. Does your num(skull) not house a functioning brain, you fuckin' imbecile? Don't force me to repeat myself again or I'll knee your belly till you break. I know where to find you now so don't think you can hide. I'll do that in a courtroom and kick every fucker's ass there including the fat judge and his fat security staff! My eye's on you, PUNK.
How come you keep posting a picture of a fat asian lesbian Jon?
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2013, 04:58:54 PM »
How come you keep posting a picture of a fat asian lesbian Jon?

Very funny, you homicidal Aussie paedophile. Cut the bull and empty your head of all of it. 8)