Author Topic: L Carnitine & Raspberry Ketones?  (Read 2279 times)

Firedrineman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
L Carnitine & Raspberry Ketones?
« on: February 09, 2013, 05:04:37 PM »
Just curious if anyone has heard of this stack or even tried it? A couple guys at my gym swear by it and say it brings on better results then the ECA stack which I've been using for years when cutting.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: L Carnitine & Raspberry Ketones?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 06:04:17 PM »
Just curious if anyone has heard of this stack or even tried it? A couple guys at my gym swear by it and say it brings on better results then the ECA stack which I've been using for years when cutting.

snakeoil IMO

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 08:07:44 PM »
Beneficial but not in the same league as eca.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 11:23:53 PM »
Beneficial but not in the same league as eca.

^This. Carnitine has a few dif forms and each form has a certain different benefit, mental and physical. carnitine-l-tartate for example is good for muscle receptor activation/growth. l-carnitine is good for mental drive as i've found it and strength. Carnitine is also good for sperm motility. Tons of dif benefits if you read into a few journals.

rasbery ketones the studies are so so.. but some ppl say it works. Personally id save my money and be more dedicated with diet and cardio.

EC and perhaps ECY if u can adjust to it is best as a 'kicker' legit thing that can do its thing. Afterall dutch scientists proved it so and it was a medication that was tested and used until some idiots died from it due to mixing it with alcohol and other garbage narcotics.

snakeoil IMO

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 04:04:06 AM »
Carnitine surfaces every few yrs as the wonder fat loss drug, then subsides and comes back up again, not a bad things but definitely not a cure all for fat loss.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 02:10:00 PM »
Carnitine surfaces every few yrs as the wonder fat loss drug, then subsides and comes back up again, not a bad things but definitely not a cure all for fat loss.

Would you place it in the same class as chromium?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 02:54:36 PM »

bingo

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 03:04:30 PM »
bingo

Yeah; a bit of a rhetorical question, although they do still include it in some fat-loss "formulas."

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »

Certainly but also the fact that people need chromium in their diet. Nothing beats clen and ephedrine.  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 09:31:46 AM »
Certainly but also the fact that people need chromium in their diet. Nothing beats clen and ephedrine.  ;D

I used to hang around with some national level-competitors (one went on to win her pro card). The one girl swore to me that the E/C/A combo was more effective for her than clen.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 09:48:11 AM »

I used to hang around with some national level-competitors (one went on to win her pro card). The one girl swore to me that the E/C/A combo was more effective for her than clen.

ECA definitely works but a lot of the long term research points to permanent or long term blood pressure issues caused by ephedrine abuse (caffeine is not seen as the primary issue, and ASA is healthy in low quantities according to most studies).

In my old age (mid-thirties :) ) I've started to think in a more health conscious fashion about the long term risks associated with different lifestyle choices... it's true that i am a nihilist and believe life is meaningless... but i'd still like to enjoy it for as long as possible (can i be a nihilistic hedonist?)