Author Topic: The Walking Dead vs. Getbig  (Read 8340 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: The Walking Dead vs. Getbig
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2013, 04:32:30 PM »
Looks like Carl's still alive >:(
Stella is still hot.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2013, 05:27:14 PM »
Would be great if they came upon a military base where the soldiers were half zombie/half human but still could talk and move around and do regular shit...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2013, 05:30:40 PM »
STD's (the clap).

They are in a prison.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 09:23:49 PM »
I had NO IDEA there were "webisodes".

4 of this storage locker one, http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/webisode-1-the-walking-dead-cold-storage-hide-and-seek

and 5 of the other one.   it's like nine little mini-episodes!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2013, 11:18:06 PM »

4 of this storage locker one, http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/webisode-1-the-walking-dead-cold-storage-hide-and-seek

just saw a few...interesting...than ks

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2013, 09:06:51 AM »
AMC is getting spin-off crazy.  The network announced today that it is currently developing a "companion series" to The Walking Dead.

This follows the news that AMC is at work on a Breaking Bad spin-off ("Better Call Saul") now that the series is coming to an end.

The Walking Dead companion series has a target on-air date of 2015.  (Can we make a suggestion?  Do it as an anthology series...)

“Building on the success of the most popular show on television for adults 18-49 is literally a no-brainer,” said Charlie Collier, AMC’s president and general manager. “We look forward to working with Robert, Gale and Dave again as we develop an entirely new story and cast of characters. It’s a big world and we can’t wait to give fans another unforgettable view of the zombie apocalypse.”

“After 10 years of writing the comic book series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldn’t be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of The Walking Dead universe,” said Kirkman. “The opportunity to make a show that isn’t tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing.”

YES!   I love WD but get very bored in Georgia.  Would love to see it in a major city with some different cool characters.   

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 04:33:26 PM »

:)

TheWalkingDead newest webisodes "The Oath" to launch October 1st on amc.com!

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/09/the-walking-dead-season-3-webisodes-launch-october-1-on-amc-com/

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2014, 01:16:13 PM »
Massive spoilers in this Preview

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2014, 01:33:39 PM »

if they are doing a spin off, it should have been clem and lee, or kill carl and replace him with clem. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2014, 02:00:51 PM »
Top three most annoying characters on there.

1 - Dale.  Fucking whinebag
2 - Carl's mom.  Fucking whinebag, self righteous, mouthy whore.
3 - Carl.

First two are already dead.  Here's to hoping Carl follows soon.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2014, 04:59:49 PM »
Top three most annoying characters on there.

1 - Dale.  Fucking whinebag
2 - Carl's mom.  Fucking whinebag, self righteous, mouthy whore.
3 - Carl.

First two are already dead.  Here's to hoping Carl follows soon.

I get you, but I found Carl less annoying this past season.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2014, 07:26:01 PM »
Shane wouldn't have put up with half the bullshit that Rick did and he would have straighten that Governor out in a New York minute.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2014, 12:26:58 AM »
Shane wouldn't have put up with half the bullshit that Rick did and he would have straighten that Governor out in a New York minute.

I would totally PAY to see an alternate version of Season 3, in which Shane kills Rick in the field (instaed of the other way around), and returns and takes leadership.  He was smart and a psycho- I could see him actually joining forces with the governor and taking over a nice chunk of Georgia with their united forces.  Then one day, Shane betrays and murders the Gov, of course. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2014, 10:54:17 AM »
I would totally PAY to see an alternate version of Season 3, in which Shane kills Rick in the field (instaed of the other way around), and returns and takes leadership.  He was smart and a psycho- I could see him actually joining forces with the governor and taking over a nice chunk of Georgia with their united forces.  Then one day, Shane betrays and murders the Gov, of course. 

The governor doesn't share power and he demands total loyalty.  Shane was loyal only to Lori and Carl.   The Governor is also smart enough to understand that Shane would ultimately be a threat to his power.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »
The governor doesn't share power and he demands total loyalty.  Shane was loyal only to Lori and Carl.   The Governor is also smart enough to understand that Shane would ultimately be a threat to his power.

the staredown between the 2 of them would have been the best part of a weak season 3 part 1.

Would have love to see shane limp away injured from their fight, just as the horde of walkers arrived.  Then they could have let Shane return at any time, in any capacity.

One of the smartest things they ever did on the show was keeping Merle alive.  I really preferred the early seasons.  Dr Noah was awesome.  If there wasn't that writers strike, season 1 would have been longer.  That would have been nice.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2014, 06:40:22 PM »

When Rick was trapped in that bar and the two guys came in and started that conversation that led to the shoot out.... Shane wouldn't have even let it get that far.  He would have wasted their asses the moment they walked in.

Shane wanted to leave the stupid farm because he knew that after that much time, Carol's little girl was dead and gone.  But Rick stuck around.  If they followed Shane, he would have saved the ones that died later.

Shane wouldn't have joined up with the Governor.  He would have popped a round of buckshot in his face and took over Woodbury, built it up and it would have become the modern day version of Eden as they would have thrived.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2014, 06:57:35 PM »
When Rick was trapped in that bar and the two guys came in and started that conversation that led to the shoot out.... Shane wouldn't have even let it get that far.  He would have wasted their asses the moment they walked in.

Shane wanted to leave the stupid farm because he knew that after that much time, Carol's little girl was dead and gone.  But Rick stuck around.  If they followed Shane, he would have saved the ones that died later.

Shane wouldn't have joined up with the Governor.  He would have popped a round of buckshot in his face and took over Woodbury, built it up and it would have become the modern day version of Eden as they would have thrived.

the show gets too preachy at times.  All this "We gotta help people, we can't just leave them behind" then letting the hitchhiker get eaten.  Inconsistent.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2014, 07:26:09 PM »
Shane wouldn't have joined up with the Governor.  He would have popped a round of buckshot in his face and took over Woodbury, built it up and it would have become the modern day version of Eden as they would have thrived.

Then the series would be over.
Y

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2014, 12:43:03 AM »
Tbombz, in his expensive bunny outfit, will seduce his zombie opponent. After a wild weekend of fucking Tbombz, the zombie will be sexually satisfied but exhausted and weakened by infections and disease. Victory tbombz.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2014, 10:49:51 AM »
watching season 1 now.... zombies are very inconsistent.  picking up teddy bears, carrying water bottles lol.  weird.  pausing to study a person before deciding whether to eat them or not.  they're nonstop eating machines in the new episodes.

but the acting and writing is so much better lol.  it's obnoxious these days.  why did they kill off shane?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2014, 07:51:17 AM »

Rick has become a killing machine, from the spoilers about the season premiere.   "Kill every one of them" or something along those lines.

Walking Dead season premiere tonight!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2014, 07:56:01 AM »
they only had a decent script for the first season then it became same ol and dull just like most tv shows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2014, 08:00:24 AM »
they only had a decent script for the first season then it became same ol and dull just like most tv shows

You can watch the first 4 minutes of tonight's premiere here
https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadAMC

it's brutal.  I read the full analysis of episode 1, looks to be fairly predictable and ties a lot of things together.  But BRUTAL.  Crazy creative bloodshed tonight.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2014, 08:01:43 AM »

Looks like the AIDS is really starting to kick in.