Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 20, 2014, 07:45:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kennelly  (Read 572 times)
Powerlift66
Getbig IV

Flirtin' With Disaster!

View Profile
« on: February 10, 2013, 01:04:04 AM »

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2013/feb/09/weightlifter-charged-in-steroid-case/
Report to moderator   Logged
jon cole
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 08:33:59 AM »

The video road to arnold was freaky. the guy looks juiced to the max, nose bleeding, looks like a bomb ready to explose, especially the day of the contest.

asstropin
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 10:24:13 AM »

Yeah i have that video and he's a beast for sure. I know guys who competed against him over the years.

Thanks for posting this here, i was wondering what happen.

Cool
a_ahmed
Getbig V

Team Nasser

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 11:32:03 AM »

Stupid government, should go after narcotic makers/dealers/users.

It's how government makes something allowed or disallowed based on money it generates for example alcohol and tobacco which are the number one killers of ppl worldwide.
oni
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 04:52:51 AM »

"Grant County prosecutors accused him in October 2010 of manufacturing marijuana"

haha what?
Luolamies
Getbig IV

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 02:02:34 AM »

"Now his burden is dealing with the fallout of a grand jury indictment involving outlawed steroids, charges that carry maximum penalties upon conviction of 20 years in prison and $500,000 in fines."

So AAS now carry heavier penalties than kidnapping people and selling their organs in the black market?

Of course he won't get the maximum, but even the fact that it's a theoretical possibility makes me sick to my stomach...

TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 12:07:21 PM »

"Now his burden is dealing with the fallout of a grand jury indictment involving outlawed steroids, charges that carry maximum penalties upon conviction of 20 years in prison and $500,000 in fines."

So AAS now carry heavier penalties than kidnapping people and selling their organs in the black market?

Of course he won't get the maximum, but even the fact that it's a theoretical possibility makes me sick to my stomach...

Yeah that is just crazy IMO.

The penalty should fit the crime and that is not the case with AAS anymore.  The system is broken and it isn't getting any better.

Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!