Author Topic: Chris Dorner - CJ Dorner was right - some cops are corrupt  (Read 3832 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Chris Dorner - CJ Dorner was right - some cops are corrupt
« on: February 10, 2013, 02:36:12 AM »
Yet another Saturday in all fun and games, the usual pussy popping pulling charm that I possess, etc. So I'm done bar hopping for the night bro, put my face in enough set of tits bigger than Dolly Parton's juggs, anyway I'm at the corner food joint eating food and I had my truck parked across the street. It's f*cking 4AM bro, 4 f*cking AM....I go back to my truck after I'm done sweet talking the innocent married broad behind the register for a get together, now on the windshield of my car the little prick piglet gave me a ticket for an expired inspection sticker?? And it's only been a few days past due. You gotta be kidding me, a parked truck at 4AM gets a ticket for an expired inspection sticker?? What a corrupt Police department!
I'm hitting up the gym tomorrow to make this thread bodybuilding related.

- Discuss

PS. I got a date tomorrow (Sunday), this broad wants to discuss the "relationship status" between us. Whether or not she should keep giving me BJ's only if we are in a relationship. Then on Monday I got another broad, taking her for dancing and later let her dance between my balls.
#

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: F*cking Piglets!!! CJ Dorner was right
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 03:24:22 AM »
Yes, cops fucking blow. It was quite the interesting conversation in the barbershop yesterday. Black barbershop of course.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 03:25:18 AM »
Yes, cops fucking blow. It was quite the interesting conversation in the barbershop yesterday. Black barbershop of course.

Go on...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 04:49:17 AM »
Wiggs, I seem to remember a thread where you were trying to become a cop but they turned you down. I do agree giving an inspection ticket a couple of days past due is a lack of discretion. The professionalism of a department varies so much across the country.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 06:36:40 AM »

What do they think of the moon landings?  The 12/21/12 thing?  Bermuda Triangle?  Big Foot?  Loch Ness Monster?

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 06:43:12 AM »
Expired is expired. There is no " a little expired" anymore than there is "a little pregnant".

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 07:01:50 AM »
Oh well, shit happens.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 07:02:46 AM »
Yet another Saturday in all fun and games, the usual pussy popping pulling charm that I possess, etc. So I'm done bar hopping for the night bro, put my face in enough set of tits bigger than Dolly Parton's juggs, anyway I'm at the corner food joint eating food and I had my truck parked across the street. It's f*cking 4AM bro, 4 f*cking AM....I go back to my truck after I'm done sweet talking the innocent married broad behind the register for a get together, now on the windshield of my car the little prick piglet gave me a ticket for an expired inspection sticker?? And it's only been a few days past due. You gotta be kidding me, a parked truck at 4AM gets a ticket for an expired inspection sticker?? What a corrupt Police department!

- Discuss

PS. I got a date tomorrow (Sunday), this broad wants to discuss the "relationship status" between us. Whether or not she should keep giving me BJ's only if we are in a relationship. Then on Monday I got another broad, taking her for dancing and later let her dance between my balls.

So, let me see if I understand what you’re trying to say.  You failed to pay for a state required inspection sticker?  Then you drove your car with failed inspection to go spend some money bar hopping?  Then you went to get some good food, and blow some more cash?  Then you got a ticket, and you’re pissed about it?

Maybe instead of being an irresponsible, whiny prick, you should’ve paid for the inspection instead of partying all night.  I’m sure good times were had by all.   :D

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 07:09:17 AM »
 :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 07:27:55 AM »
your inspection sticker goes by month

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 08:02:30 AM »

- Discuss

Move to Florida there is no stata inspection!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 06:03:31 PM »

Continue the story bro about the barbershop...
#

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 06:47:42 PM »

So you are the one who is wrong, but you are blaming the police?  ???

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 08:04:49 PM »
how is everybody missing the sarcasm in the OP   ???

or are you guys just being getbiggers and pretending not to see it.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 08:18:17 PM »
Good times were had

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2013, 08:47:39 PM »
motorboating boobies is awesome

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2013, 09:08:56 PM »
I have you beat.

I once parked on a back street at midnight on a sunday for literally a 20 minute booty call, I explained to the girl I had to get up at 5 am for work.. works everytime.. anyways I got a god damn ticket after 20 minutes because on Monday there is no parking on that side of the street. I literally couldn't have been illegally parked for more than 15-20 minutes on an untraveled road late at night. Told myself it was cheaper than a date or a hooker and felt better about myself.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2013, 09:12:04 PM »
Cops = Revenue Collectors for cash-strapped governments

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2013, 09:19:26 PM »
your inspection sticker goes by month

Yeah, so his expired at the end of Jan and it's 10 days into Feb and the OP is calling that a few days.

He was probably blowing alleyway Mexicans for gas money.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 10:50:18 PM »
Cops = Revenue Collectors for cash-strapped governments

exactly

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 11:49:44 PM »
How can a cop give you a ticket for past inspection sticker if the truck is parked and not moving? Wouldn't the cop have to see the vehicle moving to give it a ticket?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 01:20:40 AM »
How can a cop give you a ticket for past inspection sticker if the truck is parked and not moving? Wouldn't the cop have to see the vehicle moving to give it a ticket?

New York State Law - "You can receive a parking ticket. A parked vehicle with no inspection sticker, or with an expired inspection sticker, can receive a parking ticket."
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 01:31:20 AM »
Sure I'll take full responsibility for neglecting the fact for not changing my expired sticker. Then here's my argument on the flipside. According to New York state law and I quote off of DMV website "
You can receive a fine. If the inspection sticker on your vehicle has expired in the past 60 days, you can receive a fine of $25 to $50. If the inspection sticker is expired more than 60 days, the fine is between $50 and $100. If there is no inspection sticker, the fine is between $50 and $100.  Mandatory state surcharges of $55, plus additional fees, are added to the fine."

Now if my inspection expired in January which is still less than 60 days, regardless if it's 2 days or 50 days past due, I should be charged between $25-$50 as I just quoted off of the WEBSITE for all of New York! But NO, here's where it gets interesting! Because instead I get slammed with a $65 ticket! Gotta love our Gov't and their power tripping piglets!!! Ha
#

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 04:57:28 AM »
Sure I'll take full responsibility for neglecting the fact for not changing my expired sticker. Then here's my argument on the flipside. According to New York state law and I quote off of DMV website "
Now if my inspection expired in January which is still less than 60 days, regardless if it's 2 days or 50 days past due, I should be charged between $25-$50 as I just quoted off of the WEBSITE for all of New York! But NO, here's where it gets interesting! Because instead I get slammed with a $65 ticket! Gotta love our Gov't and their power tripping piglets!!! Ha

Yes, the officer, or parking ticket agent was on a power trip... enforcing the law and ticketing vehicles that didn't comply with state laws.. Probably laughing an evil laugh as we type.. What the hell ever happened to taking personal responsibility? And "Yeah its my fault but..." isn't taking personal responsibility.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 07:00:07 AM »

- Discuss

If you were bar hopping you were lucky the cop didn't wait and nail you with a DWI.