Author Topic: The art of trolling  (Read 3606 times)

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
The art of trolling
« on: February 10, 2013, 08:14:51 PM »
You know I really appreciate a good troll on this board, the trouble is there aren't many on here.  Here are some tips:

1. Don't troll all the time, troll occasionally for greater effect
2. Don't be obvious when you troll, be subtle
3. If you are going to be obvious then make it amusing
4. Don't rack up lots of posts on your gimmick account just a few here and there (take note: Security1, John Harridan, YAGR)
5. Don't bother with personal insults, be creative, act dumb at times, say the obvious, whatever, but personal insults gets everyone offside
6. Don't troll the same people all the time, spread it around let everyone feel the love
7. Don't purposely log on to troll, there is so much ammo here on a daily basis you could troll one person a day until you die! Seriously the pathetic people, bull shit claims and total retardation of some members knows no bounds. I mean, you could troll Booty's content for years on its own!
8. Don't flog a dead horse, yes UKJeff this one is directed at you (gimmicks can learn from his mistake)
9. Know when to stop trolling, currently we're all tired of the gimmicks/trolls posting

I really wanted 10 tips but my attention span is short and i'm not very intelligent so I only got 9!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: The art of trolling
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 08:16:06 PM »
I'm pretty sure trolling originated on getbig.

8)

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 08:17:22 PM »
Are you trolling me bro'? ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 08:18:15 PM »
RedMeatKid/YAGR/Security1/juruth/etc. is one of the best trolls of all times on getbig  8)
follow the arrows

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 09:37:02 PM »
RedMeatKid/YAGR/Security1/juruth/etc. is one of the best trolls of all times on getbig  8)

appreciation thread needed.
walk of fame.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 11:43:12 PM »
It takes something 10,000 times to be ingrained into a persons muscle memory. A true troll knows this. As do COINTELPRO.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 12:20:25 AM »
You know I really appreciate a good troll on this board, the trouble is there aren't many on here.  Here are some tips:

4. Don't rack up lots of posts on your gimmick account just a few here and there (take note: Security1, John Harridan, YAGR)
5. Don't bother with personal insults, be creative, act dumb at times, say the obvious, whatever, but personal insults gets everyone offside
6. Don't troll the same people all the time, spread it around let everyone feel the love
7. Don't purposely log on to troll, there is so much ammo here on a daily basis you could troll one person a day until you die! Seriously the pathetic people, bull shit claims and total retardation of some members knows no bounds. I mean, you could troll Booty's content for years on its own!
8. Don't flog a dead horse, yes UKJeff this one is directed at you (gimmicks can learn from his mistake)
9. Know when to stop trolling, currently we're all tired of the gimmicks/trolls posting

I really wanted 10 tips but my attention span is short and i'm not very intelligent so I only got 9!

LOL, what the fuck do you know with 300 posts? You aren't even a proper Getbig member yet so maybe that's why you aren't aware that I'm not even a troll. Go back to the shithole you came from, son...

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 12:55:55 AM »
Yep, people need to look at Sev and TA to see some quality work. Tbombz has been putting in an excellent effort of late, too.

Whoever is behind the "Jon Harridan" account needs to suffer a massive permanently debilitating stroke. Word up!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 01:00:28 AM »
Yep, people need to look at Sev and TA to see some quality work. Tbombz has been putting in an excellent effort of late, too.

Whoever is behind the "Jon Harridan" account needs to suffer a massive permanently debilitating stroke. Word up!

What did I do to deserve such hatred? I'm a loving and caring member of society including this community. ???

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 02:41:18 PM »
LOL, what the fuck do you know with 300 posts? You aren't even a proper Getbig member yet so maybe that's why you aren't aware that I'm not even a troll. Go back to the shithole you came from, son...

Haha Lol!  So number of posts is what counts?  Maybe it's a case that you post total dribble and I choose what I comment on?  Maybe it's also the case that unlike you, I don't spend every waking moment on here because I have a job and you're stuck in your mom's basement trolling facebook for other people's photos? 

Here's my challenge Jonny 'Meltdown' Harridan post a poll on who the members want to leave Getbig forever me or you and the loser has to leave forever. Deal, or are you chickenshit?  ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 02:42:59 PM »
 ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 02:44:40 PM »
You know I really appreciate a good troll on this board, the trouble is there aren't many on here.  Here are some tips:

OP has a wide bathroom stall stance.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 02:51:14 PM »
Haha Lol!  So number of posts is what counts?  Maybe it's a case that you post total dribble and I choose what I comment on?  Maybe it's also the case that unlike you, I don't spend every waking moment on here because I have a job and you're stuck in your mom's basement trolling facebook for other people's photos?  

Here's my challenge Jonny 'Meltdown' Harridan post a poll on who the members want to leave Getbig forever me or you and the loser has to leave forever. Deal, or are you chickenshit?  ;)

LOL, why should I make myself leave because of some bullshit popularity game especially when it's a NEWBIE FAG like you challenging me as if he's something more than the little mite he is? Getbig needs me and I've many fans on here, believe it or not. Without me Getbig would swiftly sink into oblivion and die a quiet death. I post classic stuff too unlike you and I didn't steal any Facebook pics. Before you throw wild accusations you'd better have some real proof, dipshit. Now I know you're a little girl but this isn't a beauty pageant or popularity contest! I also have a job but the nature of it allows it to spend time here; I'm my own boss you see, you loser, unlike you a white-collar SLAVE. You probably have to drive to work each day in some old piece of shit to report to another piece of shit, this time probably some fat fuck. Epic self-owning on your part, kid. Go back and try again, loser. ::)

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 02:51:34 PM »
If Jon Harridan and RAtard hooked up in a tryst, which one would pitch and which one would catch?

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 02:54:57 PM »
LOL, why should I make myself leave because of some bullshit popularity game especially when it's a NEWBIE FAG like you challenging me as if he's something more than the little mite he is? Getbig neds me and I've many fans on here, believe it or not. Without me Getbig would swiftly sink into oblivion and die a quiet death. I post clasic stuff too unlike you and I didn't steal any Facebook pics. Better you throw wild accusations you'd better have some real proof, dipshit. Now I know you're a little girl but this isn't a beauty pageant or popularity contest! I also have a job but the nature of it allows it to spend time here; I'm my own boss you see, you loser, unlike you a white-collar SLAVE. You probably have to drive to work each day in some old piece of shit to report to another piece of shit, this time probably some fat fuck. Epic self-owning on your part, kid. Go back and try again, loser. ::)

Meltdown .

As suspected you are chickenshit. Go upstairs now and hop back onto mommy's tit it's nearly time for your dinner and a diaper change.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 02:56:04 PM »
If Jon Harridan and RAtard hooked up in a tryst, which one would pitch and which one would catch?

I'd imagine penis docking, both are too dumb for anything else.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 02:56:41 PM »

I don't know because that's just another gay fantasy of yours you flaming shit but I know I'll catch you by your scrawny neck and pitch your homo ass all the way to the former Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadium in Graz, Austria.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 02:59:30 PM »
Meltdown .

As suspected you are chickenshit. Go upstairs now and hop back onto mommy's tit it's nearly time for your dinner and a diaper change.

I knew you'd say that...EMPLOYEE. You look at me and can only dream and weep. I'm the real life macho man you dream you can be but will never be because all you are is a loser FOR LIFE. Oh, and you've just been owned again, congratulations. :P

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 03:01:06 PM »
I'd imagine penis docking, both are too dumb for anything else.

Oh look, it's another gay fuck come to troll. My posts sparkle with wit and warmth and humour and candour and wisdom so don't talk bollocks.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 03:05:26 PM »

Let's don't bring my name into this.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 03:07:09 PM »
Oh look, it's another gay fuck come to troll. My posts sparkle with wit and warmth and humour and candour and wisdom so don't talk bollocks.

Apparently felching would be involved too.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 03:07:58 PM »
Apparently felching would be involved too.

Fuck off and take your faggotry with you.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 03:08:57 PM »
I knew you'd say that...EMPLOYEE. You look at me and can only dream and weep. I'm the real life macho man you dream you can be but will never be because all you are is a loser FOR LIFE. Oh, and you've just been owned again, congratulations. :P

Read my original post.  To be a troll you have to be amusing or get a disproportionate reaction out of people, you can't do either, you're just not smart enough.  I know you don't realise this but you need to be intelligent to be funny and you're a full on retard.  I think you should retire this account and start again with a new gimmick and learn from the good gimmicks that are on here.

Let's don't bring my name into this.

You're probably right there I quite enjoy a lot of your posts.  Can you PM this wart on Getbig's ass and give her some tips?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 03:11:15 PM »
Fuck off and take your faggotry with you.

Hmmmm, such an angry little homo.

When your boyfriend is done ravaging your anus, does he time how long you can hold your mud?

The good lord frowns upon sitting on erect penises Jon - total frownage.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 03:21:38 PM »
Hmmmm, such an angry little homo.

When your boyfriend is done ravaging your anus, does he time how long you can hold your mud?

The good lord frowns upon sitting on erect penises Jon - total frownage.

I thought I already told you to piss off and take your homo bullshit with you, asswipe? Being disobedient eh? You don't know how to obey your master eh, SLAVE? Now I'll just have to hop over there and separate your head from your spineless torso. And I wouldn't know because only little fags like you have boyfriends but I don't want to hear all the sordid details so you'lljust have to pardon me, hahahahahahaha. You're too easy, kid. THE GREAT JON HARRIDAN IS IMPERVIOUS TO LITTLE FLEAS LIKE YOU, C U N T!