Author Topic: The art of trolling  (Read 3610 times)

Your Average GymRat

Re: The art of trolling
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 03:23:38 PM »
You're probably right there I quite enjoy a lot of your posts.  Can you PM this wart on Getbig's ass and give her some tips?
I'd like to, but I'm in negotiations with Jon Harridan.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 03:29:08 PM »
Read my original post.  To be a troll you have to be amusing or get a disproportionate reaction out of people, you can't do either, you're just not smart enough.  I know you don't realise this but you need to be intelligent to be funny and you're a full on retard.  I think you should retire this account and start again with a new gimmick and learn from the good gimmicks that are on here.

You're probably right there I quite enjoy a lot of your posts.  Can you PM this wart on Getbig's ass and give her some tips?

Says the newbie gimmick with 300 posts? LOL, give me a solid reason to take you seriously with your obvious fake spamming acount. You're so dumb that you don't realize that I'm not even a troll. Don't randomly insult or accuse good folk of the trolling that you so clearly specialize in. My my, I see you can be one nasty little bitch (section of quote in bold), all just to stir Big Daddy to come over and flog you? What a fuckin' douchebag. You're lucky I go easy on girls. ;)

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 03:36:30 PM »
See this is why you aren't a good gimmick! You post incessantly on every topic with the same innane diatribe of personal insults/threats and that's all been covered before by many, many gimmicks.  Face facts you just aren't smart enough to be a good gimmick.

And, I'm done responding to you.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2013, 03:41:29 PM »
I'm pretty sure trolling originated on getbig.

8)

Nah not even close =)  I was trolling the IGN game boards back in the 90's and IRC long before that.  Trolling has been around for decades I would suspect.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2013, 03:43:51 PM »
I thought I already told you to piss off and take your homo bullshit with you, asswipe? Being disobedient eh? You don't know how to obey your master eh, SLAVE? Now I'll just have to hop over there and separate your head from your spineless torso. And I wouldn't know because only little fags like you have boyfriends but I don't want to hear all the sordid details so you'lljust have to pardon me, hahahahahahaha. You're too easy, kid. THE GREAT JON HARRIDAN IS IMPERVIOUS TO LITTLE FLEAS LIKE YOU, C U N T!

I don't think the Alex23 looking chinese kid sucks dick, but the guy behind the Harridan gimmick has used many erect penises as throat lozenges.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 04:24:46 PM »
I don't think the Alex23 looking chinese kid sucks dick, but the guy behind the Harridan gimmick has used many erect penises as throat lozenges.

That's funny because you're pouring out to me your filthy homosexual desires. It's unreadable basically because your mind is a real shitter to behold; you fucked yourself up royally, I'm afraid. I'm sure your parents are real proud of you for being a little fag. Remember, for the dogs there will be only eternal damnation so grow some testicles and be a man for once in your life. You can't be a little girl all your life, right? Hahahahahahahaha, I'll crack your fuckin' c o o n head apart like a nut. Ain't nothin' but a peanut! :D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »

I'm a HUGE WHITE MAN, not 'the Alex23 looking chinese kid'. Pull your pinhead out of your ass and show some proper respect for once in your pathetic life. :D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2013, 04:40:31 PM »
See this is why you aren't a good gimmick! You post incessantly on every topic with the same innane diatribe of personal insults/threats and that's all been covered before by many, many gimmicks.  Face facts you just aren't smart enough to be a good gimmick.

And, I'm done responding to you.

How does that make me a gimmick, you newbie gimmick/troll? I'm just delivering ownings left and right to the small skunks stinking up Getbig, nothing more. And the gimmicks don't smash the scoundrels like I do so kindly refrain from belittling me. And you aren't done with shit; you're just itching for more mischief. That's right I know you and what lurks in that evil little heart of yours so don't dick around here, BOY.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2013, 05:33:32 PM »
That's funny because you're pouring out to me your filthy homosexual desires. It's unreadable basically because your mind is a real shitter to behold; you fucked yourself up royally, I'm afraid. I'm sure your parents are real proud of you for being a little fag. Remember, for the dogs there will be only eternal damnation so grow some testicles and be a man for once in your life. You can't be a little girl all your life, right? Hahahahahahahaha, I'll crack your fuckin' c o o n head apart like a nut. Ain't nothin' but a peanut! :D

Jon....you're a goat semen shitter.

Does it float to the surface of your toilet?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2013, 05:41:08 PM »
Jon....you're a goat semen shitter.

Does it float to the surface of your toilet?

Go eat cowdung from your obese mother's overstretched anus then get back to me, kid. ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2013, 06:09:06 PM »
Go eat cowdung from your obese mother's overstretched anus then get back to me, kid. ;D

Jon, you come up with stupid comebacks like you're some type of Sherief Salababy goatfucking Arab clone. You're like those stupid fucks that throw shoes at men they want to fondle. Have you fondled many men Jon?

When your Dad pulls his dick out of your ass does it smell worse than your sister's pussy?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2013, 06:59:25 PM »
Jon, you come up with stupid comebacks like you're some type of Sherief Salababy goatfucking Arab clone. You're like those stupid fucks that throw shoes at men they want to fondle. Have you fondled many men Jon?

When your Dad pulls his dick out of your ass does it smell worse than your sister's pussy?

dont let him get to you, dont let him own your mind. remain strong

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2013, 07:29:33 PM »

Stupid comebacks? LOL, look at all the horseshit you're spewing from that shitter of yours and you've still got the gall to talk shit? LOL, what a joke. Give it up, gay kid, you're just bullshitting and that's all you can do when I royally OWN you over and over again. I don't even live with my dad and I don't have a sister, you simpleton, but I'm going to ask my dog about how your wrinkly old mom's c u n t and asshole tasted, hahahahahahahahahahahaha . You suck balls, you little pussy.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2013, 07:43:44 PM »
You know I really appreciate a good troll on this board, the trouble is there aren't many on here.  Here are some tips:

1. Don't troll all the time, troll occasionally for greater effect
2. Don't be obvious when you troll, be subtle
3. If you are going to be obvious then make it amusing
4. Don't rack up lots of posts on your gimmick account just a few here and there (take note: Security1, John Harridan, YAGR)
5. Don't bother with personal insults, be creative, act dumb at times, say the obvious, whatever, but personal insults gets everyone offside
6. Don't troll the same people all the time, spread it around let everyone feel the love
7. Don't purposely log on to troll, there is so much ammo here on a daily basis you could troll one person a day until you die! Seriously the pathetic people, bull shit claims and total retardation of some members knows no bounds. I mean, you could troll Booty's content for years on its own!
8. Don't flog a dead horse, yes UKJeff this one is directed at you (gimmicks can learn from his mistake)
9. Know when to stop trolling, currently we're all tired of the gimmicks/trolls posting

I really wanted 10 tips but my attention span is short and i'm not very intelligent so I only got 9!

You just described 240 is back

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2013, 07:51:52 PM »
dont let him get to you, dont let him own your mind. remain strong

Haha, clearly I OWN his fragile mind. This 'HockeyFightFan' retard is nothing more than a pathetic little girl. :-\

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2013, 08:02:06 PM »
Stupid comebacks? LOL, look at all the horseshit you're spewing from that shitter of yours and you've still got the gall to talk shit? LOL, what a joke. Give it up, gay kid, you're just bullshitting and that's all you can do when I royally OWN you over and over again. I don't even live with my dad and I don't have a sister, you simpleton, but I'm going to ask my dog about how your wrinkly old mom's c u n t and asshole tasted, hahahahahahahahahahahaha . You suck balls, you little pussy.

Could this be any less funny or unoriginal?

This is below Team Nasser standards for outright stupidity.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2013, 08:07:54 PM »
Could this be any less funny or unoriginal?

This is below Team Nasser standards for outright stupidity.

Crestfallen losers like you always bitch and moan like nobody's business after getting whupped and owned. Deal with it, sucker, or I'll deal you to the whorehounds myself! :o

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2013, 08:19:36 PM »
Crestfallen losers like you always bitch and moan like nobody's business after getting whupped and owned. Deal with it, sucker, or I'll deal you to the whorehounds myself! :o

Deal away pansy.

Unleash the hounds. Wipe the stale jism off your chin and man the fuck up Josh Jon. Pull the penis out of your gaped ass and be something for once in your life.

Goat semen shitter!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2013, 08:30:56 PM »
Deal away pansy.

Unleash the hounds. Wipe the stale jism off your chin and man the fuck up Josh Jon. Pull the penis out of your gaped ass and be something for once in your life.

Goat semen shitter!

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? You mean you want me to pull the cock out of your gaping ass? Sorry pal, I'm no homo like you. And my advice to you is to be as clean as a whistle, you self-admitted goat semen shitter, lol. YOU'RE INTO BESTIALITY NOW EH, KID? MY parents must be real proud of you, hahahahahahahahaha. Suddenly I feel like posting the Nelson pic again. ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2013, 08:39:11 PM »
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? You mean you want me to pull the cock out of your gaping ass? Sorry pal, I'm no homo like you. And my advice to you is to be as clean as a whistle, you self-admitted goat semen shitter, lol. YOU'RE INTO BESTIALITY NOW EH, KID? MY parents must be real proud of you, hahahahahahahahaha. Suddenly I feel like posting the Nelson pic again. ;D

Jon, all that repressed anger is not good for you. Isn't there something in the Bible that says an angry, small-minded, gimmick shall covet thy neighbor's penis in his ass?

Or something along those lines?

Jon, give in to your lust for penis puffing, Getbig will consider you somewhat an equal.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »
Jon, all that repressed anger is not good for you. Isn't there something in the Bible that says an angry, small-minded, gimmick shall covet thy neighbor's penis in his ass?

Or something along those lines?

Jon, give in to your lust for penis puffing, Getbig will consider you somewhat an equal.

There's nothing there about coveting the penis so you really should stop ingratiating yourself with grown men on Getbig in hopes of winning the cock, you shitty little troll. We get it that you're a gay pervert but NOBODY here's a fag like you, so stop trying to seduce us already. It won't work on real men! My, what a litle fucktard. ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2013, 09:11:39 PM »
There's nothing there about coveting the penis so you really should stop ingratiating yourself with grown men on Getbig in hopes of winning the cock, you shitty little troll. We get it that you're a gay pervert but NOBODY here's a fag like you, so stop trying to seduce us already. It won't work on real men! My, what a litle fucktard. ::)

Very weak Jon.

Pathetic actually.

You are a subnormal being, running a shit gimmick.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2013, 09:17:47 PM »
Very weak Jon.

Pathetic actually.

You are a subnormal being, running a shit gimmick.

I think not. I'm brilliant! You, on the other hand, are on your last legs. And it's evidence from our post counts that I'm legit and you're the gimmick. You love to troll threads just like this one with your homo bullshit, lol, and your little ass is royally fucked, sweet cheeks. :-[

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2013, 05:24:46 AM »
I don't know because that's just another gay fantasy of yours you flaming shit but I know I'll catch you by your scrawny neck and pitch your homo ass all the way to the former Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadium in Graz, Austria.

Hahaha, the good christian lady doth protest too much.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2013, 09:18:53 AM »
I think not. I'm brilliant! You, on the other hand, are on your last legs. And it's evidence from our post counts that I'm legit and you're the gimmick. You love to troll threads just like this one with your homo bullshit, lol, and your little ass is royally fucked, sweet cheeks. :-[

Jon, I'm guessing even men who believe themselves to be righteous like you, still enjoy a little mano-a-mano action down at the local bathouse.

So when you're head down and bum up, do you enjoy when the penis plunges into your ass more than when the penis is pulled out?