Author Topic: Muslim Narratioin: From The Very Beginning, Christians Believed Jesus Is Allah?  (Read 18649 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Sorry you lost me when you started talking non-sense. You persist in quoting verses the same ones over and over again and ignoring the ones I present which crumble your arguments.

However the apostles of Jesus were Muslims yes, we believe in them. However what you have God only knows what's true and what's not true as it's riddled with contradictions and insertions by scribes. Plus we don't even know who really authored the books of the NT besides Paul.

What?  What does that have to do with my questions?  And where in my post did I quote the Bible?

Do you believe that the book of Revelation in the Bible is the word of God?

In Revelation, God revealed to John the future and John wrote, hundreds of years before Mohamed was born, that Jesus would return, defeat the Antichrist and rule the world.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
No I don't believe the bible as it is is the word of God. Because if it was it would have no errors in it or contradictions.

stingray

• Getbig III
BUMP.

a_ahmed?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller?

Its not that i dont want to reply, but i think ahmed and big bobs are doing a good job in this section, also im not that well versed in the christian religion like ahmed is.

Im to busy now in the gossip section refuting bad boy dazzas and e-kuls anti muslim rhetoric lol.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Jesus predicted the coming of Mohamed, as the bible says John 16:7

"Nevertheless, i tell you the truth, it is expedient for you that i go away, for if i go not away, the comforter will not come unto you, but if i depart, i will send him unto you".

The comforter was Mohamed, who is the seal of the prophets.

And in John 14:26

"And i will pray to the father, and he shall give you another comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

stingray,

In the verse that you quoted above, John 16:7, Jesus said "i will send him unto you."  Are you saying that Jesus sent Mohamed?  I thought God sent Mohamed.  Surely you, a Muslim, is not saying that Jesus is God, are you?

Anyway, that is not Mohamed.  That is the Holy Spirit.  The verses that you quoted say so themselves:

John 16:7
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

John 16:13-14
13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

John 14:26
But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
You're just being childish. You lost this argument a long time ago.

You contradict yourself and make yourself look a fool

"whom the Father will send"

Jesus predicted the coming of Mohamed, as the bible says John 16:7

"Nevertheless, i tell you the truth, it is expedient for you that i go away, for if i go not away, the comforter will not come unto you, but if i depart, i will send him unto you".

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
You lost this argument a long time ago that's all I'm going to say :) You're holding tight onto web strings. Not only were you using elusive verses, now you're chopping up verses and ironically missing out parts such as whom the father will send.

So is the bible contradicting itself? I am being childish now like you.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
No I don't believe the bible as it is is the word of God. Because if it was it would have no errors in it or contradictions.

So the Muslims plagiarized from the book of Revelation the return of Jesus to defeat the Antichrist?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Well one thing's for sure Paul and the authors of the new testament certainly plagiarized the old testament.

From LUKE:

4 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, left the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, 2 where for forty days he was tempted[a] by the devil. He ate nothing during those days, and at the end of them he was hungry.

God hungry? Had nothing? Tempted by devil for 40 days? Wow...

3 The devil said to him, “If you are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone.’”

5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendour; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.”

So if Jesus is 'god', he needs the devil to give him authority Wow...?

8 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.’[c]”

9 The devil led him to Jerusalem and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down from here. 10 For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you
    to guard you carefully;
11 they will lift you up in their hands,
    so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[d]”
12 Jesus answered, “It is said: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[e]”

13 When the devil had finished all this tempting, he left him until an opportune time.

Since you're so well versed in the bible you would be able to determine which verse above is from psalms which verse is from Deuteronomy, etc... :)

Woooooooooooosh

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Well one thing's for sure Paul and the authors of the new testament certainly plagiarized the old testament.

Since you're so well versed in the bible you would be able to determine which verse above is from psalms which verse is from Deuteronomy, etc... :)

Woooooooooooosh

Actually, unlike you Muslims, Christians believe that both the New Testament and the Old Testament are both the inerrant word of God.

So the Muslims plagiarized from the book of Revelation the return of Jesus to defeat the Antichrist?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Then if it is the 'innerant' word of God, why is it full of errors, absurdities, contradictions even math errors?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Then if it is the 'innerant' word of God, why is it full of errors, absurdities, contradictions even math errors?

That's what you choose to see.  I could point out hundreds of errors and contradictions in the Qur'an, but you won't see them as such.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
You already tried and they were not errors. Like saying how can man be made of water, soil, sperm, etc...

Yet our bodies are made of the elements of the earth, is made up majority from water and sperm is indeed a part of how we are created. Just one example.

On the other hand lets listen to the bible?

Apparently light was created FIRST then the sun, moon, stars which cause the light not to mention 'days' being mentioned when the earth was not even created our definition of days is by rotation of night and day.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
You already tried and they were not errors. Like saying how can man be made of water, soil, sperm, etc...

Yet our bodies are made of the elements of the earth, is made up majority from water and sperm is indeed a part of how we are created. Just one example.

On the other hand lets listen to the bible?

Apparently light was created FIRST then the sun, moon, stars which cause the light not to mention 'days' being mentioned when the earth was not even created our definition of days is by rotation of night and day.

If you say so.

Did the Muslims plagiarized from the book of Revelation the return of Jesus to defeat the Antichrist?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
lol :) What a child  ;D

Jesus was but a mighty messenger of God.

Cute how you sweep under the rug the Luke incident with Jesus being tempted by the devil ;)

lol@plagarizing when I show you actual verses being copy pasted you don't even know I even gave you hints psalms, deuteronomy, etc... but you don't even know which parts of the Luke story or where they are from.

Just amsuing :)

And the bible and the qur'an are NOTHING a like. Oh and, the Jesus returning stuff is not in the Qur'an. It is in hadith. In either case if something is true it is true, but if someone takes something true and corrupts it, then even if it speaks truth we cannot rely on it.

I rather rely on the qur'an which has not been corrupted while we KNOW the new testament is a corruption upon corruptions in editing and manipulations in the parchments and in the selective translations

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

Cute how you sweep under the rug the Luke incident with Jesus being tempted by the devil ;)

Continue on with the insults ahmed and your posts will be deleted.....you can converse without insults.   If you're unable to do so I'll help you along.  Got it?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Oh come on now MOS, just because you're losing arguments you want to abuse mod powers? He is indeed being childish now. He has no leverage in his arguments and is all over the place in desperation. What do you call his threads about 'mosslem kills such and such' threads. DESPERATION

He keeps repeating oh so mozlemz plagaurized revelations. Seriously the guy hasn't even read the qur'an and doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

You're both being schooled in the bible by non-christians (aside from me having been a christian). You are hanging on deseperate strings and yes being childish.

Come open and true if you seek the truth don't be so selective and pick and chose what you want when you want.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

lol@plagarizing when I show you actual verses being copy pasted you don't even know I even gave you hints psalms, deuteronomy, etc... but you don't even know which parts of the Luke story or where they are from.

Just amsuing :)

And the bible and the qur'an are NOTHING a like. Oh and, the Jesus returning stuff is not in the Qur'an. It is in hadith. In either case if something is true it is true, but if someone takes something true and corrupts it, then even if it speaks truth we cannot rely on it.

I rather rely on the qur'an which has not been corrupted while we KNOW the new testament is a corruption upon corruptions in editing and manipulations in the parchments and in the selective translations

I have already addressed Jesus Christ's temptation by Satan, and I dare you to create a thread on that topic alone and I will gladly discuss it with you to your heart's desire.

So did the Muslims plagiarized from the book of Revelation the return of Jesus to defeat the Antichrist?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
No you haven't you just swept it under the rug.

There was plagiarizing of verses in there (you brought that upon yourself). You don't even know which parts or which verse, even MOS didn't know he ASSUMED Jesus was refering to himself as GOD LOL! It was a quotation from Deutoronomy refering to an incident. And in fact the devil's statement is plagiarizing verses from psalms.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
No you haven't you just swept it under the rug.

I dare you to create a thread on that topic alone and I will gladly discuss it with you to your heart's desire.

So did the Muslims plagiarized from the book of Revelation the return of Jesus to defeat the Antichrist?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Oh come on now MOS, just because you're losing arguments you want to abuse mod powers? He is indeed being childish now. He has no leverage in his arguments and is all over the place in desperation. What do you call his threads about 'mosslem kills such and such' threads. DESPERATION

He keeps repeating oh so mozlemz plagaurized revelations. Seriously the guy hasn't even read the qur'an and doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

You're both being schooled in the bible by non-christians (aside from me having been a christian). You are hanging on deseperate strings and yes being childish.

Come open and true if you seek the truth don't be so selective and pick and chose what you want when you want.

I've asked you politely for 6 months to stop with the constant jabs and insults and you've ignored that.   I care nothing about who you think you are "schooling" or how you attempt to get a rise out of folks.  You're absolutely welcome to post and discuss with others, but leave out the insults and jabs...that's all that's being asked of you.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Well if you had some substance to offer and not act childish, I wouldn't return the comment. You are not the one 'debating' you come in with smirky remarks yourself. Loco is the one that's being a child and you don't mind because you are a Christian yourself. For instance you let a bunch of stupid articles fly that loco posted about 'muslims' committing crimes. And that proves what exactly? I didn't mind, in the same thread I posted a christian priest doing something and you say oh but Catholics are not really Christians. Come on now. It doesn't bother me that you or him post such things but to me it yes it shows just one thing deseperation. You have no more arguments to prove anything with the trinity so you resort to such tactics.

Desperation.

Otherwise if you were sincere you wouldn't allow him to act like he does either? He has been made a fool from his ignorance and arrogance more than once but he is asking for it and he gets it. Fair is fair?

On the other hand I 'trap you' as you said. Well, if you were holding the truth, you wouldn't feel trapped. Stating "I have the holy spirit in me that's enough" is not truth. It's just an emotional utterance as well.

You didn't know the book of Luke devil incident was Jesus quoting deutoronomy. You assumed and yes I 'trapped you' that Jesus was refering to himself.

I am just illustrating how little knowledge you have of your own bible but you try to super impose your personal trinitarian beliefs upon it.

If anyone ever read the bible from cover to cover, they would not leave thinking Jesus is God.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Well if you had some substance to offer and not act childish, I wouldn't return the comment. You are not the one 'debating' you come in with smirky remarks yourself. Loco is the one that's being a child and you don't mind because you are a Christian yourself. For instance you let a bunch of stupid articles fly that loco posted about 'muslims' committing crimes. And that proves what exactly? I didn't mind, in the same thread I posted a christian priest doing something and you say oh but Catholics are not really Christians. Come on now. It doesn't bother me that you or him post such things but to me it yes it shows just one thing deseperation. You have no more arguments to prove anything with the trinity so you resort to such tactics.

Desperation.

Otherwise if you were sincere you wouldn't allow him to act like he does either? He has been made a fool from his ignorance and arrogance more than once but he is asking for it and he gets it. Fair is fair?

On the other hand I 'trap you' as you said. Well, if you were holding the truth, you wouldn't feel trapped. Stating "I have the holy spirit in me that's enough" is not truth. It's just an emotional utterance as well.

You didn't know the book of Luke devil incident was Jesus quoting deutoronomy. You assumed and yes I 'trapped you' that Jesus was refering to himself.

I am just illustrating how little knowledge you have of your own bible but you try to super impose your personal trinitarian beliefs upon it.

If anyone ever read the bible from cover to cover, they would not leave thinking Jesus is God.

If you disagree with my beliefs that's not a problem.  You can freely post that all day long provided you can do it without insults. 

Are you able to do that?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Define insult? I call him childish?  ??? When he's acting childish I'll call him for it.

If he has any proof or facts we can discuss we can try. I guess the best he can do after all these arguments is to say "oh but then you mosslemz plagiarised revelations". He hasn't even read the qur'an, he doesn't even know that's not in the qur'an but hey! We're hearing to clear it up.

That's jumping like a grass hopper :)  You both have failed to prove the trinity from the bible that's what all these threads are about.

Loco even resorted to trying to prove the trinity by quoting a hadith LOL. Come on now? Feel free, but you're not proving it thus far.

Like I said, if anyone not influenced by you or loco or the chuch were to read the bible cover to cover, they would not leave thinking Jesus is God.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Define insult? I call him childish?  ??? When he's acting childish I'll call him for it.

If he has any proof or facts we can discuss we can try. I guess the best he can do after all these arguments is to say "oh but then you mosslemz plagiarised revelations". He hasn't even read the qur'an, he doesn't even know that's not in the qur'an but hey! We're hearing to clear it up.

That's jumping like a grass hopper :)  You both have failed to prove the trinity from the bible that's what all these threads are about.

Loco even resorted to trying to prove the trinity by quoting a hadith LOL. Come on now? Feel free, but you're not proving it thus far.

Like I said, if anyone not influenced by you or loco or the chuch were to read the bible cover to cover, they would not leave thinking Jesus is God.

You know what an insult is.  Can you continue discussions on this board without insults and jabs?  All that is needed is either a reply of "yes" or "no".

I won't allow it from others or myself either.....I'm tired of it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
You know what an insult is.  Can you continue discussions on this board without insults and jabs?  All that is needed is either a reply of "yes" or "no".

I won't allow it from others or myself either.....I'm tired of it.

Define insult or show me an example of an insult? If you don't want to take part in the debate or have anything to offer you don't have to be a part of it.

No one is cussing or swearing at the other thus far (Jon harden lol that gimmick) was the exception. Loco in the beginning DID go at it "you satan worshippers, Muhammad was a satan worshipper" etc.. too but we cleared that up.

Like I already said you let him post more than one stupid article after he gets infuriated that he can't prove the trinity to take 'jabs' at islam (primarily) by talking about some idiot muslims (yes muslims commit crimes like all mankind) and that's okay, actually personally i don't mind, but ?

I guess you're searching for that insult of mine.