Author Topic: Panic Attacks  (Read 2909 times)

Everhard

• Getbig II
Re: Panic Attacks
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2013, 08:29:18 PM »
I have had those were you are worrying so much and than all of a sudden you just lose it. I start to black out and can barely breathe. Not fun at all.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2013, 08:57:05 PM »
I have had those were you are worrying so much and than all of a sudden you just lose it. I start to black out and can barely breathe. Not fun at all.

you almost died bro welcome back
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »
weed smokers always seem emotionally erratic and act like bitches over stupid shit. i swear weed takes away your manhood and ability to cope ..

the smoke of anything is a poison wich can give stroke and kil

it can take a healthy person and just crush them with the smoke

for me it took years to get to that point
A

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2013, 09:02:45 PM »
u mentioned this before falcon, something about it messing with internal balance and patterns. doesnt happen overnight of course..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2013, 09:06:50 PM »
u mentioned this before falcon, something about it messing with internal balance and patterns. doesnt happen overnight of course..

i think its small tumors that build up in the arteres , lungs and brain matter

just like wen we were young face smooth and everything but when we get older little bumps here and there skin isnt perfectly smooth like it used to be , same thing going on inside you

as above

so below
A

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2013, 09:13:37 PM »
smoke makes skin complexion suffer and causes moon face, premature wrinkles ect little bumps and blemishes are from the smoke or from stress?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2013, 11:06:29 PM »
weed smokers always seem emotionally erratic and act like bitches over stupid shit. i swear weed takes away your manhood and ability to cope ..

Yea. Maybe I need one of these 'attacks' to give me more sympathy to such people because right now I see such people as fucking girls with no ability to handle their shit. Face life and handle it you spotty bitch or jump on pills and face life through chemistry.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 12:22:28 AM »
Panic attacks are not fun, I had one when I was 21 and ended up in hospital for a few days, like everyone else I thought I was
having a heart attack, I had been drinking heavily for four straight days and on the saturday sobered up and went to the doctor
to try and get a sick note for work, she took one look at me and knew I had been drinking, she hooked me up to an EKG and took blood
to see how my liver was, (to my surprise, she took pity on me and wrote a sick note to give to my boss) that saturday I was so shaky from alcohol withdrawal and could nt sleep all night, around 7.00am sunday morning
I was sitting upright in an arm chair nodding off to sleep when I got this massive electric shock in my chest and literally jumped out of the armchair
wide awake, later I found out that my heart had stopped and the brain had sent it a signal to fire up again, it felt like a jolt of electricity, not a nice feeling.

On the monday I went in to work and after a couple of hours things started going down hill, first light headed and turned pale, then hands went numb from pins
and needles, started to feel pain in my left arm, I sat down on the ground and one of the lads came over and I said I better go to the hospital because I think Im having a heart attack, they took me over there and ended up staying 4 days, mainly sleeping on medication, the doctor came to see me and basically said there was nothing wrong with my heart, I was nt going to die from a panic attack but I would die sooner or later from a heart attack if I continued drinking the way I was, he said the alcohol was making my heart work too hard and one day you ll be sitting on a bar stool and it will just stop and that will be that.I had to re-evaluate my life then and thats when I really went for the weight lifting, started working
out with a barbell at home and just progressed from there, cleaned up my diet and tried to better myself, I had a few episodes over the years and try to cope with them without going to hospital, xanax really works but I dont like taking it and get addicted really fast, also withdrawals from Xanax
and nearly as bad as alcohol withdrawals.

The guys who suffer from panic attacks I feel bad for, I brought it on myself through alcohol abuse but some people did nt do anything wrong but have this medical condition, it sucks and for me it was embarrassing also, especially when the doctor tells you theres nothing wrong with you.last thing, I had to stop smoking hash and weed, it brought it on big time (still does) I d be stoned in the check out queue with my snacks in the supermarket, I d have to put the fucking basket down and get the hell out of there.

Regards.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 12:52:31 AM »
A lot of BB's think estrogen is the devil & not a lot of bodybuilders know this, but having a sever hormonal imbalance by driving your estrogren too low (with anti estrogens, aromatase inhibitors, SERMS etc.) can cause severe anxiety and panic attacks....

Check out the side effects of very low estrogen ( as bad as if not worse than too high estrogen)

Effects of low estrogen in men are as follows.

1.Decrease in bone density; bone loss.
2.Joint Cracking or Soreness
3.Lack of libido - but powerful erections in the case of sufficient DHT levels.
4.Heart pump changes, fluttering sensation due to lower blood pressure.
5.Skin changes; hyperpigmentation or pale-looking skin.
6.Hair follicle inflammation - excessive hair growth.
7.Fatigue and depression.
8.Anxiety / Obsessions
9.Blunted emotion.
10.Lack of trust for others; jealousy.

My guess is stress combined with sever substance abuse, pesticides, toxins in our environment & food too may cause hormonal imbalance and your mind/body could potentially freak out..

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 01:52:47 AM »

it does, thc lowers testosterone levels dramatically, essentially, smoking weeds pussifies you...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 01:27:28 PM »
You might want to try some of this stuff..  Helps with relaxation, takes the edge off, helps with sleep.
Some folks become addicted, then have horrible withdrawls when they try to quit..

http://www.primaforce.com/products/phenibut.htm

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 01:32:19 PM »
Panic attacks are not fun, I had one when I was 21 and ended up in hospital for a few days, like everyone else I thought I was
having a heart attack, I had been drinking heavily for four straight days and on the saturday sobered up and went to the doctor
to try and get a sick note for work, she took one look at me and knew I had been drinking, she hooked me up to an EKG and took blood
to see how my liver was, (to my surprise, she took pity on me and wrote a sick note to give to my boss) that saturday I was so shaky from alcohol withdrawal and could nt sleep all night, around 7.00am sunday morning
I was sitting upright in an arm chair nodding off to sleep when I got this massive electric shock in my chest and literally jumped out of the armchair
wide awake, later I found out that my heart had stopped and the brain had sent it a signal to fire up again, it felt like a jolt of electricity, not a nice feeling.

On the monday I went in to work and after a couple of hours things started going down hill, first light headed and turned pale, then hands went numb from pins
and needles, started to feel pain in my left arm, I sat down on the ground and one of the lads came over and I said I better go to the hospital because I think Im having a heart attack, they took me over there and ended up staying 4 days, mainly sleeping on medication, the doctor came to see me and basically said there was nothing wrong with my heart, I was nt going to die from a panic attack but I would die sooner or later from a heart attack if I continued drinking the way I was, he said the alcohol was making my heart work too hard and one day you ll be sitting on a bar stool and it will just stop and that will be that.I had to re-evaluate my life then and thats when I really went for the weight lifting, started working
out with a barbell at home and just progressed from there, cleaned up my diet and tried to better myself, I had a few episodes over the years and try to cope with them without going to hospital, xanax really works but I dont like taking it and get addicted really fast, also withdrawals from Xanax
and nearly as bad as alcohol withdrawals.

The guys who suffer from panic attacks I feel bad for, I brought it on myself through alcohol abuse but some people did nt do anything wrong but have this medical condition, it sucks and for me it was embarrassing also, especially when the doctor tells you theres nothing wrong with you.last thing, I had to stop smoking hash and weed, it brought it on big time (still does) I d be stoned in the check out queue with my snacks in the supermarket, I d have to put the fucking basket down and get the hell out of there.

Regards.

i dont like drinking more than 3 beers , my heart gets too racy and intense feeling
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 01:33:24 PM »
Get a weekly massage with a happy ending.  No more anxiety

Fuck that I've had an anxiety since I was a kid. I had uncontrollable worry over ridiculous things since I could remember. You get yourself in great shape take care of yourself and face life. You learn how to cope with it. I use a bit of xanax once in awhile if I have to give a speech or something that's it. You have to tackle it head on. I think that's what got into lifting weights.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 01:34:31 PM »
it does, thc lowers testosterone levels dramatically, essentially, smoking weeds pussifies you...

for sure, almost like it messes with peoples ability to think without using emotions, they get ancy and have little patients for anything..
but you try to tell them this and they won't even take it into consideration. complete denial.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 01:38:33 PM »
Heavy boozing kills testosterone levels as well... Jacks up the estrogen..

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2013, 01:50:49 PM »
I guess the morale to the story is don't drink to much and don't smoke weed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2013, 01:54:28 PM »
Tren made my anxiety sky rocket.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2013, 05:25:16 PM »
nothing wrong with smoking weed, it helps anxiety for me. You have to not overdo it. it has a U shaped response curve. Low doses will increase serotonin while high doses actually reduce it dramatically, then the panic sets in.

Weed is great for depression and pain also.

I have had several life shattering panic attacks on it and I still find it enjoyable. Likewise, I have puked on booze and wished for death and still will get drunk at a party, however, I barely ever drink.

Drugs have side effects, doing to much will cause issues kids.

The unfortunate thing about weed is that depending on potency the dosage line between happy stoner and panic stricken wreck is very fine.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2013, 06:06:50 PM »
I watched my dad have one as a teenager and thought he seriously was dying. He thought it also. The ER thought it was a heart attack but it turned out to be a panic attack. I have a fair share of anxiety myself but none more than what I think the average person has. When I use to smoke weed about half the time I would have anxiety also which is one reason I quit smoking, it just wasn't that enjoyable anymore.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2013, 06:15:30 PM »
nothing wrong with smoking weed, it helps anxiety for me. You have to not overdo it. it has a U shaped response curve. Low doses will increase serotonin while high doses actually reduce it dramatically, then the panic sets in.

I have had several life shattering panic attacks on it and I still find it enjoyable. Likewise, I have puked on booze and wished for death and still will get drunk at a party, however, I barely ever drink.

The unfortunate thing about weed is that depending on potency the dosage line between happy stoner and panic stricken wreck is very fine.
x2.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2013, 06:16:02 PM »
  This is NOT a WEED post. This is about real panic attacks.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2013, 06:48:57 PM »
Even electrolyte imbalances can create anxiety. For some, not enough sodium can create extreme pressure and muscle tension... pushing anxiety forward. The heart sends forty more times the signal to the brain than the brain sends to the heart. When many people have extreme muscle tension, it constricts the chest which can constrict the heart. The heart sends a signal to the brain, and the brain tells the body to panic. Its a bad cycle of flight or fight.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2013, 07:52:59 PM »

good point