Author Topic: Mainstream Media Silent on Chris Kyle Funeral  (Read 6842 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: Mainstream Media Silent on Chris Kyle Funeral
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 08:25:31 AM »
The sad thing is that's what they want us to believe. Truth is those Iraqis were no threat to us at all.

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction.  I'm a co-sponsor of the bipartisan Resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate.  Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies.  We know that he has chemical and biological weapons today, that he's used them in the past, and that he's doing everything he can to build more.  Every day he gets closer to his long-term goal of nuclear capability.

Democracy will not spring up by itself overnight in a multi-ethnic, complicated society that's suffered under one repressive regime after another for generations.  The Iraqi people deserve and need our help to rebuild their lives and to create a prosperous, thriving, open society.  All Iraqis, including Sunnis, Shia and Kurds, deserve to be represented.  This is not just a moral imperative.  It's a security imperative.  It is in America's national interest to help build an Iraq at peace with itself and its neighbors, because a democratic, tolerant and accountable Iraq will be a peaceful regional partner, and such an Iraq could serve as a model for the entire Arab world."

Senator John Edwards (Democrat, North Carolina)
    Speech at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
    October 7, 2002

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 08:26:59 AM »
The sad thing is that's what they want us to believe. Truth is those Iraqis were no threat to us at all.

"In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the very kind of threat Iraq poses now -- a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug traffickers or organized criminals who travel the world among us unnoticed.

If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act with impunity, even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction program."

President Clinton
    Address to Joint Chiefs of Staff and Pentagon staff
    February 17, 1998

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 08:28:27 AM »

"There is a very easy way to prevent anyone from being put into harm's way, and that is for Saddam Hussein to disarm, and I have absolutely no belief that he will.  I have to say that this is something I have followed for more than a decade.

For now nearly 20 years, the principal reason why women and children in Iraq have suffered, is because of Saddam's leadership.

The very difficult question for all of us, is how does one bring about the disarmament of someone with such a proven track record of a commitment, if not an obsession, with weapons of mass destruction.

I ended up voting for the Resolution after carefully reviewing the information and intelligence I had available, talking with people whose opinions I trusted, trying to discount political or other factors that I didn't believe should be in any way a part of this decision, and it is unfortunate that we are at the point of a potential military action to enforce the resolution.  That is not my preference, it would be far preferable if we had legitimate cooperation from Saddam Hussein, and a willingness on his part to disarm, and to account for his chemical and biological storehouses.

With respect to whose responsibility it is to disarm Saddam Hussein, I do not believe that given the attitudes of many people in the world community today that there would be a willingness to take on very difficult problems were it not for United States leadership.  And I am talking specifically about what had to be done in Bosnia and Kosovo, where my husband could not get a Security Council resolution to save the Kosovar Albanians from ethnic cleansing.  And we did it alone as the United States, and we had to do it alone.  It would have been far preferable if the Russians and others had agreed to do it through the United Nations -- they would not.  I'm happy that, in the face of such horrible suffering, we did act."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
   During a meeting with "Code Pink" at the US Capitol
   March 6, 2003

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 08:29:27 AM »
"Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons.  There's no question about that."

Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi (Democrat, California)
    During an interview on "Meet The Press"
    November 17, 2002

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations.  Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Statement on US Led Military Strike Against Iraq
    December 16, 1998

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 08:30:58 AM »

you obviously knew something that no one in the white house, democrat or republican, thought or believed at the time.  you really should have told someone.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2013, 08:33:47 AM »
Sadam Husain was making WMDs on big rig trucks

So says the bush administration.  ::) ::)

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2013, 08:39:06 AM »
"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities.  I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein.  ...  Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein.  Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."

Addressing the US House of Representatives
    October 10, 2002
    Congressional Record, p. H7777

I could do this all day.  i am simply presenting facts of which the liberal media does not want to remind its viewers.  they will quite simply lose viewers (revenues) if they give everyone all the facts.  

the bottom line is I am simply not qualified to criticize the action to go to war with Iraq.  all i know is that EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE under the Clinton AND Bush administrations believed that Sadaam was a grave threat to Iraqi's and the American people.

It's funny to me how veryone makes a conscious decision to ignore these facts simply because of how they feel about social issues.  

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 08:43:26 AM »
That's why happens when you fuck with a goddamn SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURUS

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 08:47:27 AM »
protect from what

His job was to protect his fellow soldiers.

He saved many American lives. His actions weren't based on votes or winning political favor.

He is a hero, except in the eyes of those who feel that doing your job well, and being patriotic, aren't worthwhile character traits. Those are the same liberal fools that will be "too cool and hip" to care about America, until Generation Nothingness has turned it into a third world shithole.

So in summary.....go fuck yourself.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 09:01:48 AM »
Sadam Husain was making WMDs on big rig trucks

So says the bush administration.  ::) ::)

and all of the main players in the Obama adminisatration too.  did you not know that?  or did you purposefully leave that out of your post because you're on the blue team?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 09:03:32 AM »
protect from what

the only reason you don't know this is because they are doing their job.  fucking clueless.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 10:40:50 AM »
whats sad is there is this restaurant over in anaheim it has a plaque on the wall that reads...............Let it be known, the american flag is the official flag of iraq, its very disturbing, and to make it worse an iraqi woman was in there looking at it and couldnt believe what she was seeing, sad deal, how the illuminati uses the u.s. military or should i say the U.N. military, since u.s. soldiers take orders from the U.N. to destroy countries and cultures outside of the USA, right now as we speak there are 7 u.S. military drone bases in africa, is this not alarming to people.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 01:42:25 PM »
the only reason you don't know this is because they are doing their job.  fucking clueless.

I never contested anything, so why so defensive?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 01:45:40 PM »
His job was to protect his fellow soldiers.

He saved many American lives. His actions weren't based on votes or winning political favor.

He is a hero, except in the eyes of those who feel that doing your job well, and being patriotic, aren't worthwhile character traits. Those are the same liberal fools that will be "too cool and hip" to care about America, until Generation Nothingness has turned it into a third world shithole.

So in summary.....go fuck yourself.

Tad bit aggressive are we? wow. again, didn't contest anything, just asked a legit question but you smelled a hint of defiance on my part so you go off. go fuck myself for even thinking of questioning war, kool thanks lol..

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 01:51:54 PM »
Sure glad we lowered the flag to half-staff for Whitney Houston, but not Chris.....  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2013, 01:54:45 PM »
RIP CHRIS! A TRUE AMERICAN, A TRUE STUD

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 01:17:56 AM »
 ::)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2013, 09:04:54 AM »
Reading some of these responses make wonder about the future of this country. The downward spiral continues.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2013, 09:12:52 AM »
He volunteered to protect the lives of fellow Americans.

Even hillbilly idiots who wouldn't know patriotic if it hit them upside their empty heads.
People who go in the army cant do anything else, that s why they join in the first place. He had his fair share of "fun" exploding the heads of a lot of people during his life, pretty ironic he gets killed by a schizoid dude back in the country who was sick of his bullshits about honnor , charity etc. He saw him for the beast he truly is and obviously the hypocrisy was too much to bare.

There s war and...war. The only reason european or american project their armies in the third world be it middle east, africa or asia is because of economic interests, and all soldiers serving in "national" armies or "coalitions" actualy serve these interests. Simply put, all soldiers are, mercenaries. They re paid to kill people so someone else confortably sitting in a chair and full of money can preserve his money or make it grow. Soldier, cop, is a job, the risk is getting killed by the person you re suposed to kill to justify your salary.

Now when a group of people defend their interests at home and dont project to invade, move their troops somewhere else , they have imo the right to defend themselves. And they should only help those who ask them for help in the first place.

Sometimes you have to go where evil is to protect your own home, but in this case, occidentals dont have to go in the third world , they only go there to defend the ressources they re stealing first and foremost. The "we re there to free people from this evil dude" argument is bullshit. Soldiers are corporations mercenaries as simple as that.
 Pretty ironic again to realize we pretend to porject our forces in the world to defend the poor and weak, when the first reason we get there is economic interests, and when you think about the moral, spiritual, economical collapse of their own democracies from the inside back at home.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2013, 09:15:50 AM »
it's too bad he got pistoriused. RIP.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2013, 09:29:01 AM »
People who go in the army cant do anything else, that s why they join in the first place. He had his fair share of "fun" exploding the heads of a lot of people during his life, pretty ironic he gets killed by a schizoid dude back in the country who was sick of his bullshits about honnor , charity etc. He saw him for the beast he truly is and obviously the hypocrisy was too much to bare.

There s war and...war. The only reason european or american project their armies in the third world be it middle east, africa or asia is because of economic interests, and all soldiers serving in "national" armies or "coalitions" actualy serve these interests. Simply put, all soldiers are, mercenaries. They re paid to kill people so someone else confortably sitting in a chair and full of money can preserve his money or make it grow. Soldier, cop, is a job, the risk is getting killed by the person you re suposed to kill to justify your salary.

Now when a group of people defend their interests at home and dont project to invade, move their troops somewhere else , they have imo the right to defend themselves. And they should only help those who ask them for help in the first place.

Sometimes you have to go where evil is to protect your own home, but in this case, occidentals dont have to go in the third world , they only go there to defend the ressources they re stealing first and foremost. The "we re there to free people from this evil dude" argument is bullshit. Soldiers are corporations mercenaries as simple as that.
 Pretty ironic again to realize we pretend to porject our forces in the world to defend the poor and weak, when the first reason we get there is economic interests, and when you think about the moral, spiritual, economical collapse of their own democracies from the inside back at home.

Great post uberman.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2013, 09:31:20 AM »
I didn't know him personally but some of my co workers did. From what they say, he really cared for the vets and went out of his way to help them. One of my friends asked him to sign his book for a wounded vet at a hospital in San Antonio. He said "I'll do you one better, I'll deliver it myself" and he drove down there and visited with the guy. For me, that says a lot about him.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2013, 12:10:10 PM »
Thousands went to Dallas Cowboy stadium to pay their respects :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 12:11:54 PM »
Thousands went to Dallas Cowboy stadium to pay their respects :)

In the rain too  ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 12:20:35 PM »
In the rain too  ;)

Cool...didn't know it was raining.