Author Topic: The NWO and You  (Read 8161 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The NWO and You
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2013, 12:54:31 PM »
thats cool bro

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2013, 01:00:44 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2013, 01:02:18 PM »
i cant find the los angeles lakers, ric flair, and stargates segment, when he rolls out the stargate vhs tape

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2013, 01:18:16 PM »
It was always her fault. 

Don't doubt this either.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2013, 01:54:08 PM »
You were just put on a list! You have been warned.

You fucking Satanic bastard, I will pesonally destroy you. Your DEVILISH agenda's all too clear to me now, oh agent of the Devil. It's no wonder that you back the cult of the Jehovah's Witnesses to beguile naive and unstable minds here. You're doomed to eternal condemnation!

"Ye that love the LORD, hate evil..." ―Psalm 97:10

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/nwo_basics.htm

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/false_religions.htm#illuminati (scroll down to 'illuminati')

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2013, 01:56:06 PM »
It's the first book that started it all for me. I have it on my bookshelf.

Good for you, Vince. ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2013, 02:14:48 PM »
You fucking Satanic bastard, I will pesonally destroy you. Your DEVILISH agenda's all too clear to me now, oh agent of the Devil. It's no wonder that you back the cult of the Jehovah's Witnesses to beguile naive and unstable minds here. You're doomed to eternal condemnation!

"Ye that love the LORD, hate evil..." ―Psalm 97:10

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Illuminati/nwo_basics.htm

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/false_religions.htm#illuminati (scroll down to 'illuminati')
Nobody likes EVIL dickhead, nothing to do with LOVE of the LORD, it is just that the definition of EVIL is subjective and not OBJECTIVE, personally I think religion is EVIL.  It is the perfect cover for it, if you were the DEVIL (which wouldn't be hard to argue), where would you hide, under the guise of goodness and righteousness, RELIGION is the perfect guise for all things EVIL.  Sad but TRUE!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2013, 02:40:41 PM »
Nobody likes EVIL dickhead, nothing to do with LOVE of the LORD, it is just that the definition of EVIL is subjective and not OBJECTIVE, personally I think religion is EVIL.  It is the perfect cover for it, if you were the DEVIL (which wouldn't be hard to argue), where would you hide, under the guise of goodness and righteousness, RELIGION is the perfect guise for all things EVIL.  Sad but TRUE!

God's word is what it is; if you don't like that what He's saying is true then by all means take it up with Him (and be promptly PUNISHED for your gross INSOLENCE). If you truly hate evil, you'll love the Lord and vice versa; the two are inseparably intertwined, shithead! True religion, that is the religion of the TRUE GOD, is GOOD not evil of course; your stupidity is so extreme that the OPPOSITE of what you say and think and believe is true! Yes, the Devil loves to hide under the facade of goodness and righteousness which is why He has infiltrated Christianity and created countless false religions besides (like Islam and Buddhism) but the Devil loves being everywhere else too, just so long as He's doing evil and opposing God. That means the Devil both operates in His true form (Satanism) and under the cover of atheism and Wicca and the New Age movement and occultism (among others) to hoodwink people into thinking that they aren't really serving him. Basically, as long as it's anything but tue Christianity that follows God, the Devil will do it! All these dogs that God speaks out against are all against God and for evil so they ultimately share the same master that is Satan, 'the devil that deceiveth the whole world'. Anyone not a true Christian is entangled in the snare of the devil's deception, plain and simple, and needs the word of God to liberate him unto the power and freedom of God and Christ. And no, I'm not your chief the Devil; that makes sense, a TRULY devoted Christian being the Devil! Of course the devil'll feign righteousness just as you do but ultimately His fruits/works reveal him for what He truly is and even all his cunning cannot make him out to be a saint like me. And evil is evil; the definition of that word is of course objective and if you don't believe me you can check a good, comprehensive dictionary. You're simply trying to befog matters, overcomplicate things and obfuscate the simple truth in gullible minds but I won't stand for any of your crafty nonsense! I see through every bit of your bullshit, E-Cock, as God has granted me a lucid understanding of all things. There it is, the Devil and evil are exposed for you and everyone to see but I doubt you'll be sufficiently righteous and intelligent to grasp the truth. You couldn't even answer my previous post because I was completely right and the articles I posted exposed you (and the NWO and the Illuminati) for what you truly are, a servant of the Devil. Instead of serving a mere (fallen) angel like Satan why not have the great God Himself, your very own Creator, as your Master? It's still not too late for you to repent and obey God.

'But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.'

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2013, 02:42:21 PM »

God's word is what it is; if you don't like that what He's saying is true then by all means take it up with Him (and be promptly PUNISHED for your gross INSOLENCE). If you truly hate evil, you'll love the Lord and vice versa; the two are inseparably intertwined, shithead! True religion, that is the religion of the TRUE GOD, is GOOD not evil of course; your stupidity is so extreme that the OPPOSITE of what you say and think and believe is true! Yes, the Devil loves to hide under the facade of goodness and righteousness which is why He has infiltrated Christianity and created countless false religions besides (like Islam and Buddhism) but the Devil loves being everywhere else too, just so long as He's doing evil and opposing God. That means the Devil both operates in His true form (Satanism) and under the cover of atheism and Wicca and the New Age movement and occultism (among others) to hoodwink people into thinking that they aren't really serving him. Basically, as long as it's anything but tue Christianity that follows God, the Devil will do it! All these dogs that God speaks out against are all against God and for evil so they ultimately share the same master that is Satan, 'the devil that deceiveth the whole world'. Anyone not a true Christian is entangled in the snare of the devil's deception, plain and simple, and needs the word of God to liberate him unto the power and freedom of God and Christ. And no, I'm not your chief the Devil; that makes sense, a TRULY devoted Christian being the Devil! Of course the devil will feign righteousness like you but ultimately His fruits/works reveal him for what He truly is and even all his cunning cannot make him out to be a saint like me. And evil is evil; the definition of that word is of course objective and if you don't believe me you can check a good, comprehensive dictionary. You're simply trying to befog matters, overcomplicate things and obfuscate the simle truth in gullible minds but I won't stand for any of your crafty nonsense! I see through every bit of your bullshit, E-Cock as God has granted me a lucid understanding of all things. There it is, the Devil and evil are exposed for you and everyone to see but I doubt you'll be sufficiently righteous and intelligent to grasp the truth. You couldn't even answer my previous post because I was completely right and the articles I posted exposed you (and the NWO and the Illuminati) for what you truly are, a servant of the Devil. Instead of serving a mere (fallen) angel like Satan why not have the great God Himself, your very own Creator, as your Master? It's still not too late for to repent and obey God.

'But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.'
Too Long, didn't read, seems like your typical EVIL NAZI style rant.  I will continue to pray for you Jon, I can tell the DEVIL is getting the best of you.  hang in there BRO'
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2013, 02:47:55 PM »
Too Long, didn't read, seems like your typical EVIL NAZI style rant.  I will continue to pray for you Jon, I can tell the DEVIL is getting the best of you.  hang in there BRO'

Translation: you read everything but since it is spot on and utterly condemns you and your master Satan you're too ashamed to make a (bullshit) rebuttal. Please don't make retarded statements that malign me and that apply to YOU by the way; it only makes you look even worse (if that were even possible). Please don't pray to the devil for me; kindly READ MY POST if you haven't yet done so (have the moral courage to do so) and pray to the Lord God. Repent and turn to the Lord (the link below explains everything you need to know).

http://jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html