Author Topic: world war has begun  (Read 2837 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
world war has begun
« on: February 12, 2013, 04:08:25 PM »
there is a war going on for your spirit. and yes the bible is just a story book, nothing more. but god remains very real and spirits remain alive after death in what we might describe as "energy field". spirits are supposed to go back to the light from they came when they leave their earthly body, but some remain in the distant, cold, dark space and fuck with the world constantly to smite the god who created them. you can feel these energies interact with you on a moment to moment basis. you can see them show themselves in "coincidences" that speak to your soul in moments when you needed teaching... this is all i have to say for now. and yes i know that most of you think ive lost my mind. but when the time comes when i could say i told you so, i will instead say "i wish i could have done a better job of explaining it to you"..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: world war has begun
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 04:11:34 PM »
there will be a time in my life where i no longer think these things are as certain as i think they are now. and that will be because god has granted me the freedom to live outside the influence of demons, demons so powerful that without gods protection they would have driven me insane very shortly. i can only go up against them for so long, i do not possess the experience they do.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 04:15:49 PM »
there is a war going on for your spirit. and yes the bible is just a story book, nothing more. but god remains very real and spirits remain alive after death in what we might describe as "energy field". spirits are supposed to go back to the light from they came when they leave their earthly body, but some remain in the distant, cold, dark space and fuck with the world constantly to smite the god who created them. you can feel these energies interact with you on a moment to moment basis. you can see them show themselves in "coincidences" that speak to your soul in moments when you needed teaching... this is all i have to say for now. and yes i know that most of you think ive lost my mind. but when the time comes when i could say i told you so, i will instead say "i wish i could have done a better job of explaining it to you"..

There is nothing that has happened or exist to confirm the existence of a god.

here is a thought to ponder...what if there is no god? would things be any different?
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 04:16:15 PM »
You know what? I thought something had broken out between China and Japan.
You disappointed me...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 04:34:58 PM »
There is nothing that has happened or exist to confirm the existence of a god.

here is a thought to ponder...what if there is no god? would things be any different?
or to dismiss the possibility of one.
so, to fair, if you want tbombz to "ponder" that there is no god, you should first admit that the existed of a god is a reality.
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 04:38:48 PM »
slow day at getbig...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 04:50:46 PM »
You disappointed me...

Dude, no shit. I was thinking all the posturing over those little islands was actually leading to something.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 04:54:46 PM »
I thought North Korea was involved. It's ok we'll take them out go USA.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 04:55:44 PM »
Dude, no shit. I was thinking all the posturing over those little islands was actually leading to something.
hey, Japan has given us Acuras and Suzuki Hayabusas. They are worth defending.
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 10:58:40 PM »
ttt

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »
You disappointed me...

You thought China ordered those fishing boats they sent to disputed islands to "release all the salmons"  ?

Oh brother, they are taking in their noses from a fukin' Japan   :-\

True story.
http://japandailypress.com/1000-chinese-fishing-boats-sailing-towards-disputed-senkaku-waters-1712396

BOOOOOM.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 09:39:10 AM »

You thought China ordered those fishing boats they sent to disputed islands to "release all the salmons"  ?

True story.
http://japandailypress.com/1000-chinese-fishing-boats-sailing-towards-disputed-senkaku-waters-1712396

BOOOOOM.

meanwhile, USA continues to own Rossiya.  We go anywhere, do what we want - Rossiya has a parade for October revolution.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 09:42:14 AM »

True story.

BOOOOOM.

A bunch of short people fighting.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 09:52:57 AM »
meanwhile, USA continues to own Rossiya.  We go anywhere, do what we want - Rossiya has a parade for October revolution.

No they don't.
why would they celebrate October revolution anymore  ???

You got beaten good few years ago.
You guys had so hurry to run away you didn't even have time to take your tuna cans on wheels with you and russian peacekeepers had to clean them from giving streets of newly-free republic a bad image   ;D

Now significant part of that shithole is under Russian peacekeepers and your puppet "president" and his "government" are out of jobs HAHA URA!

This is my favorite from peace mission in georgia:
Rossiyans sure have one helluva sense of humor

I love these guys  ;D ;D ;D ;D

"what is this shit?"

Now, Syria is still free!
USA just running mouth in UN as usual  ;D

Plus Russian pussycat Medvedev visiting Kuril's was enough to shut Japans mouth   8)

Rossiyans are just too nice and kind. That's their biggest sin.
They should have executed the "president" and "government" of Georgia like yankee does in places it attacks.

Haha, good to let little steam out every now and then, thanks Clowney  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 10:17:07 AM »
Take a look around. The majority of the youth roam the streets... dealing in drugs, sex and violence, thinking these things have no real effect on life. Crimes without real punishment. An uncaring, unfeeling generation... without knowledge of self. This is the future of our nation, the future of our people. Do you think hatred and evil will go unpunished? The world is now feeling the heat... from flames it has kept burning since the beginning of civilization. You represent that fire. You and I are just a small part of God's plan. The evil men of this world have applied every method possible... to deceive its occupants. And each time with greater success than anticipated. But no more. Tonight, with this new millennium, God will begin to overcome this evil. I represent the truth... to the people. Without truth, nothing is sacred. The lie-that's what the devil is all about. You know that, that's why you're here. The truth is, we all play a grave role... in our own destruction. Your money. Your lifestyles. The things that people value and covet so dearly... are the bait that lures them out of the light.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 06:14:17 PM »
Take a look around. The majority of the youth roam the streets... dealing in drugs, sex and violence, thinking these things have no real effect on life. Crimes without real punishment. An uncaring, unfeeling generation... without knowledge of self. This is the future of our nation, the future of our people. Do you think hatred and evil will go unpunished? The world is now feeling the heat... from flames it has kept burning since the beginning of civilization. You represent that fire. You and I are just a small part of God's plan. The evil men of this world have applied every method possible... to deceive its occupants. And each time with greater success than anticipated. But no more. Tonight, with this new millennium, God will begin to overcome this evil. I represent the truth... to the people. Without truth, nothing is sacred. The lie-that's what the devil is all about. You know that, that's why you're here. The truth is, we all play a grave role... in our own destruction. Your money. Your lifestyles. The things that people value and covet so dearly... are the bait that lures them out of the light.
hatred , violence = evil

drugs, sex.. = unwise when abused.

big difference

elfX

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 08:30:34 AM »
actually it has began long time ago as passive mode

it waits for the first strike to be made

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 02:31:57 PM »

Are you saying that mens assholes are luring tbombz out of the light? I have to laugh at tbombz who is the cultivator of sin with his drug use and moral emptiness. Tbombz plays a huge role in generation nothingness.
~

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2013, 04:23:09 PM »
World War III is in full swing... open your eyes, it's going on all around us.

The only difference is this is not a conventional war (one of the few things GWB uttered that wasn't a lie.

When most people think of war, they think of guns, tanks, soldiers etc... and those exist, however THIS war is a "CURRENCY WAR" and the WMD's are not incendiary devices or rockets, the WMD's in this war are financial instruments.

Countries are waging wars with their neighbours and doing so by devaluing their currencies.

The casualties... working people, pensioners, people with savings, as central planners create inflation and wipe out value and purchasing power.

A giant global POW camp has been created, and all who reside therein have been handed an economic death sentence.

There is a way to escape fortunately, ...the question is, are you willing to take 20 mins out of your schedule to discover what you can do to protect yourself and your family from an economic death sentence? If you are, then you will call the 24/7 information hotline to learn how.
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2013, 04:34:53 PM »
Are you saying that mens assholes are luring tbombz out of the light? I have to laugh at tbombz who is the cultivator of sin with his drug use and moral emptiness. Tbombz plays a huge role in generation nothingness.
drugs and sex.. hurt nobody. they can and do lead to real immorality when abused and used incorrectly. but when used spiritually and with love in ones heart, then they lead to morality and holiness.

morals = how your actions effect others.  am i hurting anyone? am i helping anyone?

drugs and sex = only involves those who consent.. can either help or hurt depending on the way they are used.

moral emptiness involves doing whatever you can get away with.. stealing, killing, cheating. 

:)

you would do well to understand this.

being a good person involves being non-judgemental, loving everyone unconditionally, helping those who ask it of you, and spreading positivity everywhere you go.    this does not need to exclude drugs and sex. drugs can be enlightening, and sex can be unifying.

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2013, 04:50:23 PM »
drugs and sex.. hurt nobody. they can and do lead to real immorality when abused and used incorrectly. but when used spiritually and with love in ones heart, then they lead to morality and holiness.

morals = how your actions effect others.  am i hurting anyone? am i helping anyone?

drugs and sex = only involves those who consent.. can either help or hurt depending on the way they are used.

moral emptiness involves doing whatever you can get away with.. stealing, killing, cheating. 

:)

you would do well to understand this.

being a good person involves being non-judgemental, loving everyone unconditionally, helping those who ask it of you, and spreading positivity everywhere you go.    this does not need to exclude drugs and sex. drugs can be enlightening, and sex can be unifying.

Exactly what I would expect from someone straight out of generation nothingness. No values no morals and you want to come across like your one of gods chosen gifted ones fighting demons. Give me a break. Try again to justify your immoral life.
~

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 07:37:02 PM »
a life filled with drugs and sex might be empty of pupouse and direction..

but it is not necessarily empty of morals.

morals have to do with how you treat others.

not how you treat yourself.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 11:24:49 AM »
and more importantly, in his own destruction