Author Topic: MSNBC Panel: "its inconcievable to the founding fathers that there isnt..."  (Read 847 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
a vote on gun control...

hahah of the mother fucking irony!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Hahaha!!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The Republicans that supported Bush and watched Fox News use to really creep me out.

They look so good in comparison to this new breed of Leftist lunatics.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
The Republicans that supported Bush and watched Fox News use to really creep me out.

They look so good in comparison to this new breed of Leftist lunatics.
I watched the speech on MSNBC b/c i wanted to see what they said and I got al sharpton, rachel maddow, chris matthews etc...

goodness gracious...

I just hope the republicans dont swing so far to the other side like the left did after obama won.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I watched the speech on MSNBC b/c i wanted to see what they said and I got al sharpton, rachel maddow, chris matthews etc...

goodness gracious...

I just hope the republicans dont swing so far to the other side like the left did after obama won.

Yes!!  The left has gone insane,  I honestly didn't think anyone could top people like Hannity... Boy was I wrong....

You're a stronger man than me, I can't stomach those people at all.  They blatantly lie and mislead.  I'd rather eat Ann Coulter's shit than listen to Maddow or Matthews garbage.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yes!!  The left has gone insane,  I honestly didn't think anyone could top people like Hannity... Boy was I wrong....

You're a stronger man than me, I can't stomach those people at all.  They blatantly lie and mislead.  I'd rather eat Ann Coulter's shit than listen to Maddow or Matthews garbage.
LOL its great shit man, gives me plenty of topics for the politics board

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Didnt watch O-Twink.   

Was researching more training ideas for Spartan Race, Tough Mudder, and the GoRuck Challenge. 

The spartan race and Mudder I am ready for - the GoRuck Challenge has me nervous 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Didnt watch O-Twink.   

Was researching more training ideas for Spartan Race, Tough Mudder, and the GoRuck Challenge. 

The spartan race and Mudder I am ready for - the GoRuck Challenge has me nervous 
always wanted to do one of those, I did the warrior dash a while back and that was more of a run than obstacle course.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Didnt watch O-Twink.   

Are you doing the Tough Mudder in Kentucky, or are they doing those in other states too?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
always wanted to do one of those, I did the warrior dash a while back and that was more of a run than obstacle course.

I heard warrior dash is more a run.  

Spartan Race is more a obstacle race and you are on your own.  

Mudder seems hard but a supportive environment and a lot longer.  

GoRuck just seems like brutality dished out by Green Berets - but im going for it.  

2013 - I'm going for it all!  

As for the SOTU - who the fuck cares anymore?  Same old bs year after year. 

MSNBC has to play its role by worshipping obama. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: MSNBC Panel: "its inconcievable to the founding fathers that there isnt..."
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 08:06:49 PM »
I heard warrior dash is more a run. 

Spartan Race is more a obstacle race and you are on your own.   

Mudder seems hard but a supportive environment and a lot longer. 

GoRuck just seems like brutality dished out by Green Berets - but im going for it. 

2013 - I'm going for it all!   

As for the SOTU - who the fuck cares anymore?  Same old bs year after year. 

MSNBC has to play its role by worshipping obama. 
yea it really was, i was expecting more of an obstacle course with running between obstacles but it was more runnig than anything else.

Ive heard of these races where you get flags(like in flag football) and there are "zombies" that try and take your flags if they get them all you become a zombie.

Sounds pretty fun but they havent had any in my area so i have been able to try it out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 08:11:20 PM »
yea it really was, i was expecting more of an obstacle course with running between obstacles but it was more runnig than anything else.

Ive heard of these races where you get flags(like in flag football) and there are "zombies" that try and take your flags if they get them all you become a zombie.

Sounds pretty fun but they havent had any in my area so i have been able to try it out.

LOL - they have a new zombie race - I saw that!  Looks crazy and fun.   

GoRuck is actually all over the place - but smaller groups.  I dont know how i found that - but it looks rough and grueling.  They way I look at it though - if i am getting in shape for all this shit - why not go for all of it at the same time? 

I'll report on the Spartan Race at Citifield i have on April 14 2013 when it happens 

June - Spartan Race in Tuxedo NY

September 7 - GoRuck NYC

October - Tough Mudder - NJ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 08:15:44 PM »
Tony - check this out

https://www.goruck.com/events

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 08:20:19 AM »
Do some of my rightie getbig bros think Dorner should be considered a left wing terrorist?  I'm surprise the right wing media haven't picked up on this theme yet.  Too early perhaps? Just throwing it out there.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 08:22:13 AM »
Do some of my rightie getbig bros think Dorner should be considered a left wing terrorist?  I'm surprise the right wing media haven't picked up on this theme yet.  Too early perhaps? Just throwing it out there.

No.     

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 08:35:49 AM »
some on the right have, it hasn't gained a lot of traction bc I think on the right it's mostly understood that ppl act out in these ways generally bc they are not right in the head.

The left has a hypocritical way of always blaming the right when things like this happen and the person is a conservative or listens to right wing talk shows. Then when something happens where ppl commit violence who subscribe to liberal ideology they dismiss/turn a blind eye or rationalize it.

These ppl act the way they do bc they have some issues not bc of their ideology.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 04:01:18 PM »
LOL - they have a new zombie race - I saw that!  Looks crazy and fun.   

GoRuck is actually all over the place - but smaller groups.  I dont know how i found that - but it looks rough and grueling.  They way I look at it though - if i am getting in shape for all this shit - why not go for all of it at the same time? 

I'll report on the Spartan Race at Citifield i have on April 14 2013 when it happens 

June - Spartan Race in Tuxedo NY

September 7 - GoRuck NYC

October - Tough Mudder - NJ

That Spartan Race looks semi-fun.