Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...awesome state of the union speech  (Read 5674 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Beautiful state of the union speech.....bringing the troops home.....ending the war in Afghanistan.....and also reforming Medicare and Medicaid....immigration reform......the end of the speech where he had the entire hall going with the gun-control issue and saying that the victims of gun violence deserves a vote......raising the minimum wage....good job!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!   8)

Another four years.....WOW!!!...take away the spending issue and he's an awesome president

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...awesome state of the union speech
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 10:38:48 PM »
Rubio speaking to primary voters, not the full nation.

he seems vice-presidential at best.  stiff, nervous, trying to please.

I want two candidates in 2016 with supreme confidence who aren't concerned with pleasing anyone.  Hilary vs jeb.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 10:45:18 PM »
Rubio speaking to primary voters, not the full nation.

he seems vice-presidential at best.  stiff, nervous, trying to please.

I want two candidates in 2016 with supreme confidence who aren't concerned with pleasing anyone.  Hilary vs jeb.

Hillary V.S Jeb would be awesome.....I don't see Jeb running right now...he will wait until the Republicans fall behind early and are dissatified with their candidates and they will then beg him to run....then he will flirt with running but ultimately won't...I think if Jeb wanted to be president he would have run last time since it would have been easier to beat the bunch of crazies that did run

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 10:53:28 PM »
Hillary V.S Jeb would be awesome.....I don't see Jeb running right now...he will wait until the Republicans fall behind early and are dissatified with their candidates and they will then beg him to run....then he will flirt with running but ultimately won't...I think if Jeb wanted to be president he would have run last time since it would have been easier to beat the bunch of crazies that did run

hilary - for all her known negatives and being such a polarizing figure...

rubio & christie - still in the honeymoon phase, not nationally vetted...

Hilary is STILL wrecking them both in polls.  She's a lifetime legend in american politics and neither of them will beat her.

The repubs would need a SERIOUS heavyweight to run against her to win.  Jeb or Mcdonnell or maybe rand paul due to his huge ron paul support.

Rubio, christie are Jindal in 2013... everyone blurts out their name, thne discover they are just average politicians with fewer than 5 years' experience come election time. They will both be ready in 2020.  However, I'd much prefer someone who won't look like a clueless child next to hilary.

The big difference is this... we want candidates who aren't fake grinning, eager to please.  We want candidates who are so experienced, that they do not give a single solitary fck.  Hilary and Jeb.  Period.  You see lightweights who are name-dropping gun calibers, you see lightweights doing stupid stunts... no smart dem runs in 2016. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 11:02:01 PM »
hilary - for all her known negatives and being such a polarizing figure...

rubio & christie - still in the honeymoon phase, not nationally vetted...

Hilary is STILL wrecking them both in polls.  She's a lifetime legend in american politics and neither of them will beat her.

The repubs would need a SERIOUS heavyweight to run against her to win.  Jeb or Mcdonnell or maybe rand paul due to his huge ron paul support.

Rubio, christie are Jindal in 2013... everyone blurts out their name, thne discover they are just average politicians with fewer than 5 years' experience come election time. They will both be ready in 2020.  However, I'd much prefer someone who won't look like a clueless child next to hilary.

The big difference is this... we want candidates who aren't fake grinning, eager to please.  We want candidates who are so experienced, that they do not give a single solitary fck.  Hilary and Jeb.  Period.  You see lightweights who are name-dropping gun calibers, you see lightweights doing stupid stunts... no smart dem runs in 2016.  

I agree with you about Hillary being a towering figure in politics...and Bill and Hillary aren't gonna make the same mistakes  they made running against Obama.....Bill absolutely will not let Hillary lose again!!!...and if Obama gives them access to his voter lists and organizational machine, plus gives them his blessing then Hillary's organization will be amazing

I also agree that it would be nice to have a race without a bunch of fakers who don't move their positions left or right to please particular voting blocs and wind up paying the price for it...

I don't agree with you about Rand Paul...he can't even win a race for president of the local Parent/Teacher Association..not to mention he is another guy who has weird positions once you actually listen to him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 11:08:02 PM »
I agree with you about Hillary being a towering figure in politics...and Bill and Hillary aren't gonna make the same mistakes  they made running against Obama.....Bill absolutely will not let Hillary lose again!!!...and if Obama gives them access to his voter lists and organizational machine,plus gives them his blessing then Hillary's organization will be amazing

I also agree that that it would be nice to have a race without a bunch of fakers who don't move their positions left or right to please particular voting blocs and wind up paying the price for it...

I don't agree with you about Rand Paul...he can't even win a race for president of the local Parent/Teacher Association..not to mention he is another guy who has weird positions once you actually listen to him

Rand has name power... he'll be 3rd in any GOP primary voter without cracking a fart.  Experience?  no.  But name power means he's viable immediately.

Geez dude... remember in 2012... how eager those candidates were to bend over for every grover norquist, etc?  Signing pledges, switching positions, etc.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 11:14:12 PM »
Rand has name power... he'll be 3rd in any GOP primary voter without cracking a fart.  Experience?  no.  But name power means he's viable immediately.

Geez dude... remember in 2012... how eager those candidates were to bend over for every grover norquist, etc?  Signing pledges, switching positions, etc.

Rand has a name but he's another Michelle Bachmann,..crazy as fuck once you listen to him for five minutes...remember his comment that there is nothing wrong with discrimination because employers should have the right to hire who they want???.....A few of these types of comments and he will be dead in the water.....

I do agree with you about the Conservative candidates bending over and taking it up the ass for Norquist and the Tea Party.....If they make that mistake again its party time for Hillary.....

I just wonder if Joe Biden will actually run as vice-presidents are sometimes obligated to do....I like Joe but no way he beats Hillary....it will be really awkward as for who Obama endorses

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 04:01:50 AM »
LIBERAL LOGIC:

Romney bringing up benghazi months after it happend = politicizing deaths

Obama using gun violence victims as props and using the sandy hook tragedy to push his agenda = "awesome [speech]"

LMFAO the hypocrisey is staggering....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 04:06:03 AM »
LMFAO!!!! 

Didn't watch, don't give a shit whatsoever. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 04:30:34 AM »
Beautiful state of the union speech.....bringing the troops home.....ending the war in Afghanistan.....and also reforming Medicare and Medicaid....immigration reform......the end of the speech where he had the entire hall going with the gun-control issue and saying that the victims of gun violence deserves a vote......raising the minimum wage....good job!!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!   8)

Another four years.....WOW!!!...take away the spending issue and he's an awesome president

Hahaha, it's funny watching the sheeple get worked up. People like you make it easy to understand how people like Stalin and Pol Pot ended up in power.

Nothing new or impressive about that speech. Another campaign speech with rehashed idea after rehashed idea. Boring.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 04:31:49 AM »
Beautiful state of the union speech.....bringing the troops home.....ending the war in Afghanistan.....and also reforming Medicare and Medicaid....immigration reform......

AMAZING!!!!!!!   8)

Wait, was this the speech after his first election or the recent one....?
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 04:44:18 AM »
Hahaha, it's funny watching the sheeple get worked up. People like you make it easy to understand how people like Stalin and Pol Pot ended up in power.

Nothing new or impressive about that speech. Another campaign speech with rehashed idea after rehashed idea. Boring.

Thanks for the recap.   Did not watch do not care.   ;D.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 05:15:13 AM »
3333 owns the mind of the idiotic thread starter.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 07:35:09 AM »
LMFAO!!!! 

Didn't watch, don't give a shit whatsoever. 

why not?....didn't want to see Obama taking his victory lap? ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 07:36:14 AM »

keep melting....it was an amazing speech....I know you're hurting...but give the guy his due.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 07:37:51 AM »
3333 owns the mind of the idiotic thread starter.

HA!....me thinks he owns your mind....you guys never ever disagree with him...what does THAT say???He's actually your leader....and again...what does THAT say???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 07:39:30 AM »
why not?....didn't want to see Obama taking his victory lap? ;)

Same old garbage cliche riddled pap and flop sweat for idiots 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 07:41:37 AM »

Same old garbage cliche riddled pap and flop sweat for idiots 

a lot of guys love that supposed garbage

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 09:52:04 AM »
keep melting....it was an amazing speech....I know you're hurting...but give the guy his due.....

Why would I be hurting? It was a boring, rehashed campaign speech.

Polling shows something like 15% of the American populace is in favor of more stimulus spending so why is he pushing it? Because he's a naive child with no idea how to fix anything.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 11:37:25 AM »
LIBERAL LOGIC:

Romney bringing up benghazi months after it happend = politicizing deaths

Obama using gun violence victims as props and using the sandy hook tragedy to push his agenda = "awesome [speech]"

LMFAO the hypocrisey is staggering....

Benghazi was a non-issue is the reason. It is not clear cut like you indicated. Also, previous attacks on embassies were actually worse and the response slower. It's two different issues.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 11:58:20 AM »
Benghazi was a non-issue is the reason. It is not clear cut like you indicated. Also, previous attacks on embassies were actually worse and the response slower. It's two different issues.
The failure of or govt to properly protect our embassy and over sea representatives when the representatives themselves warned of the impending doom is not a non issue. How would you know what is and isn't an issue for us as Americans?

As pointed out many times gun control legislation will not work in reducing the types of attacks being used to push te agenda, so what's really the non issue?

What are some good Canadian forums I can rant and rave on about how Canada sucks and how I hate it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 12:18:36 PM »
Noted investor, free market advocate, and author Jim Rogers during an interview with Glenn Beck on Wednesday said that Tuesday’s State of the Union address makes you wonder whether President Barack Obama is “delusional” or just a good liar.

Our “debt is psychically impossible to pay off,” Rogers said after Beck asked whether the country has passed the point of no return. “We are the largest debtor nation in the history of the world.”

“If everybody paid 100 percent of their earnings as taxes, we still couldn’t pay it off,” he added.

The famed investor then turned his attention to the president’s statement last night that our economy is getting stronger.

“Mr. Obama said last night that everything is great,” Rogers said, much to Beck’s amusement. He added: “He said that everything is great and that the middle class is on the way back and everything is fine now.”

“I mean, the man is delusional. I was really afraid when I saw that,” he continued on a more serious note. “It’s delusional. It was frightening.”

“I don’t know if he believed it or if he was just lying,” Rogers added.

“I don’t really care at this point,” Beck chimed in, “He’s either the best liar or he is completely delusional. I don’t know which it is, but it doesn’t matter.”

“There’s a whole crowd of good liars out there in Washington,” the famed investor joked.

Rogers and Beck continued, discussing everything from Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)’s State of the Union response to the global decline in the number of people willing to pursue agriculture (i.e. farming) as a profession.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2013, 01:49:18 PM »

AMAZING!!!!!!!   8)

What??  Take away the fact he has spent/led the country to the brink of financial disaster?  That's a substantial part of his job performance.  That's like saying aside from the economy and the war in Iraq, Dubya was an awesome president.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 02:11:48 PM »
What??  Take away the fact he has spent/led the country to the brink of financial disaster?  That's a substantial part of his job performance.  That's like saying aside from the economy and the war in Iraq, Dubya was an awesome president.
HAHAHAHA awesome

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 02:18:39 PM »