Author Topic: Survival advice for school shootings being taught  (Read 481 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Survival advice for school shootings being taught
« on: February 13, 2013, 10:44:01 AM »
My nephew is in grade 3 and elementary school is now running drills on what to do in a school shooting.  They are telling them to duck down and stay still.

I told him bluntly.  If a shooting starts, sheild yourself with a couple smaller kids and play dead underneath them.  At that point, it is live or die and I am giving him advice to live.

Thoughts?

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Survival advice for school shootings being taught
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 10:52:32 AM »
Please build a line in an orderly fashion and wait your turn to be executed.... Standing still fucking nonsense how about looking for anything you could use to stab the fucker in both eyes

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 11:18:47 AM »
My nephew is in grade 3 and elementary school is now running drills on what to do in a school shooting.  They are telling them to duck down and stay still.

I told him bluntly.  If a shooting starts, sheild yourself with a couple smaller kids and play dead underneath them.  At that point, it is live or die and I am giving him advice to live.

Thoughts?

Dumb to scare kids over such an incredibly rare occurrence.  They might as well also train for the event that a meteorite hits their school.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 11:28:05 AM »
Dumb to scare kids over such an incredibly rare occurrence.  They might as well also train for the event that a meteorite hits their school.
Lol, seriously. Zomg you have a .00000000000000001 percent chance of being a victim of a school shooting, better have contigency plans!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 12:21:57 PM »
Lol, seriously. Zomg you have a .00000000000000001 percent chance of being a victim of a school shooting, better have contigency plans!

haha!  yes

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 01:24:12 PM »
Meh...this worked against those pinko commies. Should work again.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 01:32:43 PM »

Thoughts?
hide behind the fat kids, they must learn to pay for their obesity.
F