Author Topic: muscle damage from training, high protein diet or steroids... which cause kidney  (Read 1050 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
failur?

which is most crucial in destroying kidney?

snx

• Getbig IV
Rumor has it that Advil can be hard on the kidneys. Not sure where this started.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
anything none natural which your kidneys have to process.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
crossfit can cause kidney failure

too much protein breakdown in the body

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Pointless thread starting can contribute.  You should put a dialysis machine on layaway.
Y

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Insulin use (along with the plethora of the other drugs)..

A form of kidney disease may result from defective insulin signaling, ... this type of kidney disease -- the leading cause of renal failure

io856

nobody knows because the pros/ams who get it can't blame it on one thing or the other because they abussed evvveryything consistently

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
I would say that most of the time its from high blood pressure. The high blood pressure in AAS users is usually caused from the blood being thicker from increased hematocrit levels. If you keep your blood pressure in check then you probably wont have any issues

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I would say that most of the time its from high blood pressure. The high blood pressure in AAS users is usually caused from the blood being thicker from increased hematocrit levels. If you keep your blood pressure in check then you probably wont have any issues
how does one do that? taking blood thinners?

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
how does one do that? taking blood thinners?

You could do that yes. I would recommend finding products (avoiding EQ, anadrol as they tend to increase hematocrit more) and a dosage that will allow you to still make great gains without impacting your BP. If youre one of those guys that gets high BP from just looking at a bottle of test then yeah youll need to do baby aspirin daily, donate blood regularly and make sure to stay hydrated as dehydration can cause blood to thicken as well. Buy your own blood pressure monitor so you can check it every day so you can find a remedy that works

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
You could do that yes. I would recommend finding products (avoiding EQ, anadrol as they tend to increase hematocrit more) and a dosage that will allow you to still make great gains without impacting your BP. If youre one of those guys that gets high BP from just looking at a bottle of test then yeah youll need to do baby aspirin daily, donate blood regularly and make sure to stay hydrated as dehydration can cause blood to thicken as well. Buy your own blood pressure monitor so you can check it every day so you can find a remedy that works
does 300mg of testosterone per week cause high bp or kidney failure?

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
does 300mg of testosterone per week cause high bp or kidney failure?

Maybe it would to you. I know it wouldnt to me.