Author Topic: Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently  (Read 42420 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2013, 08:03:12 AM »
Interesting choice, that Rockell decides to make his diabetes public info as an excuse for his poor placings.

He has many other health issues.

Such as?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 08:07:18 AM »
his liver and kidneys wont last much longer.

I'm not usually one to air the dirty laundry of one personal by name but Rockell is a dick.

Hes showing up watery and less hard in contests due to type 2 diabetes? lol...he has diabetes, but hes showing up watery despite the death-defying quantity of diuretics he takes due to the shutdown of his entire body.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2013, 08:12:37 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2013, 08:12:46 AM »
his liver and kidneys wont last much longer.

I'm not usually one to air the dirty laundry of one personal by name but Rockell is a dick.

Hes showing up watery and less hard in contests due to type 2 diabetes? lol...he has diabetes, but hes showing up watery despite the death-defying quantity of diuretics he takes due to the shutdown of his entire body.

When Phil said he did what he had to do to win the night he won the O last year and he came out much more dry than the day prior, do these guys just up the dont on the diuretics and slin?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2013, 08:16:13 AM »
bfg's posts read like a novel

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2013, 08:17:52 AM »
When Phil said he did what he had to do to win the night he won the O last year and he came out much more dry than the day prior, do these guys just up the dont on the diuretics and slin?

Not many drugs can make a big difference in 24 hours except diuretics (IV Lasix), plasma expanders (albumin, hetastarch, etc) and insulin. If he needed to come in "Dryer" in 24 hours, you can do the math..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2013, 08:26:34 AM »
bfg what is the minimal amounts and types of drugs I would have to take to look like this? (possible with only testosterone?)

i look like this without any drugs

dustin

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2013, 08:32:13 AM »
Already posted a response on the gh15 boarding.

Don't sweat it, guys. Pros don't have normal endocrine functions - THEY CONTROL THEIR HORMONES, NOT THEIR BODY!!!

Diabetes mellitus is a classified as a medical problem pertaining to glucose metabolism and the bodies inability to mitigate this through the pancreas and other endocrine hormones. You're either born with it (type I) or develop it later in life (type II). It's generally treated with insulin sensitizing drugs or exogenous insulin. And in case you forgot, let me hit the Caps Lock key for ya - IFBB PROS ALREADY TAKE EXOGENOUS INSULIN WITH EVERY MEAL!!!!!!!

Think about it, fellas. Think long and hard... no one's going to freak out if they're diagnosed as being hypogonadal because before they even stepped on their first stage they've already stuck their ass cheeks with hundreds of doses of testosterone and other steroids. It's OBVIOUS that they're going to be hypogonadal because they're replacing a function that their body would normally handle on it's own. Insulin is just another endocrine hormone. Why would T2DM be a concern when they're already taking enough insulin to last 10 lifetimes? No one takes more insulin than an IFBB pro and I'm willing to bet that Ronnie or any other pro doesn't even take a look at the ticks on the syringe. They probably just fill it up and eat what they're accustomed to based on experience and intuition.

snx also summed things up beautifully as well. We're lucky to have posters like him and BFG. Just remember that at the end of the day it doesn't mean fuck all. Pros already supplement with exogenous hormones, and the treatment for diabetes and hypogonadism is to supplement with exogenous hormones lol. He's already diabetic and now he's just getting an official diagnosis I suppose. It's completely arbitrary.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2013, 08:43:17 AM »
brutal hairline on the other guy
TIM BELKNAP TRADE MARK HAIRLINE WORSENED TO RESEMBLE JOE COCKER TRADEMARK HAIRLINE.THICK ASS BUILD THO,THICK JOINTS AND HUGE FOREARMS AND CALVES

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2013, 08:43:43 AM »
this can be done with test alone.

i use him as example because he's narrow as fuck too  :D

but would be a high dosage of testosterone right?

or low dosage for long time with "hard work dedication, chicken and broccoli?"

thanks friend

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2013, 08:53:20 AM »

thanks friend
DUDE HAS GREAT ARMS...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2013, 08:54:18 AM »
DUDE HAS GREAT ARMS...
yeah i can barely believe he is 6' tall with round melons like that and monkey forearms

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2013, 08:56:29 AM »
Narrow as hell. Phil would be proud.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2013, 08:57:58 AM »
Narrow as hell. Phil would be proud.
when we unite we will be unstoppable

remember there's a lot more of us

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2013, 08:58:08 AM »
fitness and health lifestyle  

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2013, 09:03:07 AM »
Gee, I wonder how this happened?
HMMMM !!!!!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2013, 09:06:34 AM »
So we might see another German die besides munzer? :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2013, 09:09:49 AM »
HIGH amount of HGH  did this not insulin. plus when a bodybuilder feed his body with this insane amout of carb for year and years like 700-1000g a day every day of the year. it is bound to happen
abuse insulin, become diabetic. not rocket science....

how you equate this to GH.... has nothing to do with that lol... also bodybuilders of the 70's in arnolds days consumed tons of food none of them became diabetic..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2013, 09:17:07 AM »
great marketable look, young and handsome with lots of muscle

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2013, 10:36:31 AM »

Don't sweat it, guys. Pros don't have normal endocrine functions - THEY CONTROL THEIR HORMONES, NOT THEIR BODY!!!

Diabetes mellitus is a classified as a medical problem pertaining to glucose metabolism and the bodies inability to mitigate this through the pancreas and other endocrine hormones. You're either born with it (type I) or develop it later in life (type II). It's generally treated with insulin sensitizing drugs or exogenous insulin. And in case you forgot, let me hit the Caps Lock key for ya - IFBB PROS ALREADY TAKE EXOGENOUS INSULIN WITH EVERY MEAL!!!!!!!

Think about it, fellas. Think long and hard... no one's going to freak out if they're diagnosed as being hypogonadal because before they even stepped on their first stage they've already stuck their ass cheeks with hundreds of doses of testosterone and other steroids. It's OBVIOUS that they're going to be hypogonadal because they're replacing a function that their body would normally handle on it's own. Insulin is just another endocrine hormone. Why would T2DM be a concern when they're already taking enough insulin to last 10 lifetimes? No one takes more insulin than an IFBB pro and I'm willing to bet that Ronnie or any other pro doesn't even take a look at the ticks on the syringe. They probably just fill it up and eat what they're accustomed to based on experience and intuition.

snx also summed things up beautifully as well. We're lucky to have posters like him and BFG. Just remember that at the end of the day it doesn't mean fuck all. Pros already supplement with exogenous hormones, and the treatment for diabetes and hypogonadism is to supplement with exogenous hormones lol. He's already diabetic and now he's just getting an official diagnosis I suppose. It's completely arbitrary.

You're no slouch in the information department yourself!

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »

thanks friend
Don't think high dosage would be needed if genetics are decent. I have known naturals that were very close or equal to that.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2013, 10:47:25 AM »
Don't think high dosage would be needed if genetics are decent. I have known naturals that were very close or equal to that.
not sure if seriouis

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2013, 10:53:26 AM »

Kind of apples and oranges here. You don't go into a coma or die from low test levels. Being diabetic is something I don't want to mess with.

dustin

« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2013, 11:17:11 AM »
You're no slouch in the information department yourself!

Thanks, man. It's reassuring to see that some people know what's going on or at least have an interest in finding out the real deal behind what we're doing to our bodies. I don't have any interest in doing things wrong, wasting money and sacrificing my health to learn things the hard way. It perplexes me as to why other people don't share the same interest. They run big, stupid doses, get bloofy and drive their health into the ground for no gain at all. It just doesn't make sense to me! Ain't nobody got time for that!

Kind of apples and oranges here. You don't go into a coma or die from low test levels. Being diabetic is something I don't want to mess with.

Well, they're both endocrine hormones secreted by different endocrine organs. Using insulin incorrectly poses a much more immediate threat to your health than taking steroids though, so I see where you're train of thought is going. In a nutshell - same shit, different pile. ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2013, 11:18:22 AM »
40 yo.. hummm i wonder if their is any history of diabetics in his family?
http://www.ahrq.gov/research/diabdisp.htm
A