Author Topic: Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently  (Read 42506 times)

dustin

Re: Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2013, 07:39:51 AM »
I've always pictured Dustin to be a guy in a lab next to his high tech computer (which he built himself), wearing glasses and trying to solve calculus equations and analyzing every steroid injection he does. I am also pretty sure he aced his SAT.

That was a compliment btw

Thanks, man! That's really close, except I had my friend assemble my computer because I was too lazy, I do actually have massive nerd glasses (bought them online thinking they were smaller, but they go well with my massive cranium) and instead of teching out on the computer I'm actually spending most of my time looking at cat pictures and stupid memes. My wife occasionally comes down to my office, only to shake her head and slowly close the door when she sees me giggling like a phaggot. ;D

Dustin is a smart guy that's been around for a long time.. great posts from him in here.

On another note, Ronnie Rockel is completely retarded.

Thanks, broham! We've both come a long way, but you've made shit tons more progress than me. I was admittedly scared when I saw your massive off season pics, but it looks like you've learned your lesson and only do things correctly now. I saw you owning the fuck out of a lot of people here and on bb.com again lol

We had some awesome scraps back in the day that I can still remember! Those were the days, eh? It's great to see that you still have it, man! lol 8)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2013, 09:48:15 AM »
Thanks, man! That's really close, except I had my friend assemble my computer because I was too lazy, I do actually have massive nerd glasses (bought them online thinking they were smaller, but they go well with my massive cranium) and instead of teching out on the computer I'm actually spending most of my time looking at cat pictures and stupid memes. My wife occasionally comes down to my office, only to shake her head and slowly close the door when she sees me giggling like a phaggot. ;D

LMFAO. A nerd on steroids, gotta love it.

Thanks, broham! We've both come a long way, but you've made shit tons more progress than me. I was admittedly scared when I saw your massive off season pics, but it looks like you've learned your lesson and only do things correctly now. I saw you owning the fuck out of a lot of people here and on bb.com again lol

We had some awesome scraps back in the day that I can still remember! Those were the days, eh? It's great to see that you still have it, man! lol 8)

I remember mattyh from the bb.com days too in the supp misc. He used to get fat as fuck in the off season before dialing it down show time

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2013, 09:48:55 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2013, 09:53:34 AM »
Diabeetuss.

dustin

« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2013, 10:12:49 AM »

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2013, 10:13:14 AM »

hahah those days were great.. in reality I was still pretty clueless and was always seeking some type of confrontation it seemed haha.. then I stopped caring about bodybuilding.com. I haven't been there in a longggg time.

I use to get so obese, it is embarassing lol. Then I realized, it was awful for dieting for a show, I was very unhealthy, and hell, girls found my blubber repulsive and wonder where my abs went lol.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2013, 10:14:17 AM »
Weird fucking video.

starring weird people.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2013, 10:16:16 AM »
ronny is a great "ambassador" of the "sport"

i feel sorry for him how he just took all that abuse

if i was in the audience i would have stood up for you ronny  :'(

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2013, 10:20:56 AM »
if gh makes one a diabetic people with hiv would all get it and so would the millions of older guys getting gh

maybe a non diabetic that takes slin.....
We're talking mega doses here, broham.

Therapeutic doses are low.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2013, 01:14:59 PM »

The abomination with the glasses should get stomped - too bad Rockel isn't eloquent enough to defend his hobby.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2013, 01:24:42 PM »

He doesn't seem to be too bright or witty of a guy....at all.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2013, 01:27:53 PM »
hahah those days were great.. in reality I was still pretty clueless and was always seeking some type of confrontation it seemed haha.. then I stopped caring about bodybuilding.com. I haven't been there in a longggg time.

I use to get so obese, it is embarassing lol. Then I realized, it was awful for dieting for a show, I was very unhealthy, and hell, girls found my blubber repulsive and wonder where my abs went lol.

Yup I used to go there to buy/sell supplements lol. Ended up realizing it was a community of supp whoring reps. A whole bunch of people from that board attended one of your shows I remember

dustin

« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2013, 01:33:22 PM »
Yup I used to go there to buy/sell supplements lol. Ended up realizing it was a community of supp whoring reps. A whole bunch of people from that board attended one of your shows I remember

Watch your mouth, bro.... Matty and I used to be one of those supp whoring reps!! ;D

The sad thing is that we both believed it. We were just experiencing newb gains, then graduated to juicing. And I'm glad to see that we've all wised up. I don't know if he wasted as much money as I did on supplements though. I used to spend a thousand bucks on big bodybuilding.com orders, no jokes. :(

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2013, 01:35:20 PM »
Watch your mouth, bro.... Matty and I used to be one of those supp whoring reps!! ;D

The sad thing is that we both believed it. We were just experiencing newb gains, then graduated to juicing. And I'm glad to see that we've all wised up. I don't know if he wasted as much money as I did on supplements though. I used to spend a thousand bucks on big bodybuilding.com orders, no jokes. :(

Fucking shamefully, I did too. It still upsets me to this day  >:(

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2013, 01:56:41 PM »

Fucking Alex23  >:(  now every time I read one of your post,   I read it in the squeaky Mike Tyson voice.

PS:  Sorry Wiggs  but I think it is hilarious ;D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2013, 01:59:35 PM »
"During that time Ronny has taken intensive steps to over come the obstacles that have surfaced from this unfortunate illness. Together with his own medical advisor, Ronny has developed a pre-season strategy to over come the challenges faced with his diagnoses. The first provisions that have thus far been taken show real promise for a strong comeback."

you can't make this shit up..why is he even competing anymore? shouldn't he move on to another phase of his life.
I

dustin

« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2013, 02:09:54 PM »
Fucking shamefully, I did too. It still upsets me to this day  >:(

Mhm. I know I sound like a broken record but I will bitch about it till my dying days lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2013, 02:16:52 PM »
"During that time Ronny has taken intensive steps to over come the obstacles that have surfaced from this unfortunate illness. Together with his own medical advisor, Ronny has developed a pre-season strategy to over come the challenges faced with his diagnoses. The first provisions that have thus far been taken show real promise for a strong comeback."

you can't make this shit up..why is he even competing anymore? shouldn't he move on to another phase of his life.

the next phase is death

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2013, 03:02:15 PM »
Rockel rocking a farewell interview... in German.

...lost his job, moved in with his mom, became trainer(+jobs on the sides), turned fitness expert and boom - went pro.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2013, 08:29:05 PM »
if gh makes one a diabetic people with hiv would all get it and so would the millions of older guys getting gh

maybe a non diabetic that takes slin.....

Thats the thing...Tons of people are borderline and or have type II and don't know it. The problem with pro bodybuilders getting diabetes is diabetes will fukc up your kidneys. All these pros will have kidney failure in the near future.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2013, 10:08:25 PM »
He is just shy. I would love to see that fat bitch talk to Craig Titus like that. :-X

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2013, 10:32:05 PM »
i use him as example because he's narrow as fuck too  :D

but would be a high dosage of testosterone right?

or low dosage for long time with "hard work dedication, chicken and broccoli?"

thanks friend

200mg per week plus eating real food and consistent training can get you there.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2013, 10:44:26 PM »
He is just shy. I would love to see that fat bitch talk to Craig Titus like that. :-X

Or Bertil Fox

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2013, 10:50:30 PM »
200mg per week plus eating real food and consistent training can get you there.
I really hope it's true

or are you being sarcastic

cant tell

lol

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2013, 11:29:54 PM »

Craig Would destroy her.