Author Topic: Father beheaded by son in Sydney home.  (Read 5865 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Father beheaded by son in Sydney home.
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2013, 09:35:34 PM »
Fact: E-kul is a legend, he speaks his mind and stays strong against the barrage of whiny Criticism. He has every right to despise Muslims as they are a blight to the Country he lives in, I mean who beheads someone.

Fact: Muslims are whiny losers that all day long take out their unhappiness on other people in particular non-Muslims who do find happiness in their lives and Muslims envy them for having peace while they have no peace in their life.

Fact: The mental person in this case as usual happens to be from a Muslim family. The fact is, Islam is an EVIL ideology and bahaving as this man did isn't too far from the range of normal behaviour regularly ascribed to Muslims. His own family mentioned the fact he was even a narcotic drug addict. All these things and behaviours are a result of following Islam.

Good to see you coming around a_shamed
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2013, 09:39:25 PM »
ban bricks and knives  :)
Don't laugh, we already have a BAN on Knives - Serious!
V

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2013, 10:20:34 PM »
Fact: E-kul was molested and abused as a child by his father. He is angry, very angry. He also admitted on the site not working out, getting fired and being jobless.

Fact: He is a whiny loser all day long taking out his unhappiness on other people in particular Muslims who do find happiness in their lives and he envies them for having peace while he has no peace in his life.

Fact: The mental person in this case happens to be from a Muslim family. There are criminals and lunactics in every community that does not mean it is as a result of his religion. His own family mentioned the fact he was even a narcotic drug addict. All things and behaviours as a result of NOT following Islam.

I like E-Kul. He's a good guy underneath it all. Just extremely opinionated and passionate about things. He's in good company there. Ive never seen him once mention he was ever abused as a kid tho.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2013, 10:33:06 PM »
I like E-Kul. He's a good guy underneath it all. Just extremely opinionated and passionate about things. He's in good company there. Ive never seen him once mention he was ever abused as a kid tho.

I once posted about my rough and tumble childhood in a thread about child abuse, wasn't complaining about it, have dealt with it long ago, in no way am I ashamed of it, and child abuse is very common.  I was NEVER molested, a-ahmed just likes to throw that in for effect.  The fact he repetitively makes fun of childhood abuse and pedophilia gives you an insight into where he is on his spiritual journey in life.  I make fun of a lot of things, but paedophilia and child abuse are off limits, you would have to be a pretty low human being to do such a thing.  Even hard core criminals DON'T stoop to such a LOW.  It also gives you insight into a religion that would endorse such behaviour in retaliation for non-muslims criticising their religion, but then again I don't expect much from an ideology that says believe in me or I will kill you.  It doesn't say much for a Religious person when they have lower moral standards than serious hard core criminals.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 10:41:16 PM »
How can there be crime in Australia?   Aren't guns banned there? ???

Yes, but banning guns doesn't stop the psychos.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 10:43:14 PM »
Demonic religion of death.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 10:47:53 PM »
Yes, but banning guns doesn't stop the psychos.
or the Muslims
V

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 11:04:11 PM »
P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2013, 12:13:01 AM »
Fact: E-kul was molested and abused as a child by his father. He is angry, very angry. He also admitted on the site not working out, getting fired and being jobless.

Fact: He is a whiny loser all day long taking out his unhappiness on other people in particular Muslims who do find happiness in their lives and he envies them for having peace while he has no peace in his life.

Fact: The mental person in this case happens to be from a Muslim family. There are criminals and lunactics in every community that does not mean it is as a result of his religion. His own family mentioned the fact he was even a narcotic drug addict. All things and behaviours as a result of NOT following Islam.

I can't decide whether I dislike him or you more? 

Are you anti-gun too?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 04:00:49 AM »
Dont believe it, E-Kunt said that guns are what lead to killings.

obviously this is a fake story.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2013, 05:23:57 AM »
Dont believe it, E-Kunt said that guns are what lead to killings.

obviously this is a fake story.

it was on the evening news here in Aust. Tho I'm sure E-Kul can verify this himself.  :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2013, 01:03:59 PM »
it was on the evening news here in Aust. Tho I'm sure E-Kul can verify this himself.  :)
Don't pay attention John, they're just being sarcastic, they don't like my Pro Gun Control stance, their are a lot of Gun Nutters on this site.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 02:01:34 PM »
Suburb of peace.

Don't Muslims help and compete in your comps?id be quite mr Doherty

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 02:34:13 PM »
Yeah, don't want to risk one of them strapping on a bomb vest!  And do you really think some nobody Muslim body-builder pulling out of a bodybuilding show means anything.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 02:57:06 PM »
Yeah, don't want to risk one of them strapping on a bomb vest!  And do you really think some nobody Muslim body-builder pulling out of a bodybuilding show means anything.
[/quot

Was I talking to you dirty atheist Internet warrior?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 03:05:53 PM »
Yeah, don't want to risk one of them strapping on a bomb vest!  And do you really think some nobody Muslim body-builder pulling out of a bodybuilding show means anything.

Yeah your right,who would want to be like Luke wood?full on steroid addict who dies from steroids in his 30s

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 03:09:48 PM »
Yeah your right,who would want to be like Luke wood?full on steroid addict who dies from steroids in his 30s
What the hell has Luke Wood got to do with this.  And you do realise that you are posting on a bodybuilding site that comprises of well informed people on the use of Steroids and you are claiming that steroids kill people.  Oh Brother!
V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 07:33:21 PM »
why would you be worried about that, arent bombs banned in your country?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »
Great country of yours, E-Kul......disarm everybody and then let in parasitic Muslim HORDES by the millions to squat on your lands.  You'll be banging on America's door before your life is done with, begging and pleading to be let in, because your fellow emasculated countrymen gave in to their pathetic "white guilt."  You yourself bow at the altar of political correctness, mouthing nothing more but the echoes of the pre-digested nonsense the major media outlets feed you.

Oh, I forgot to add.....I really loved your album.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 10:56:37 PM »
muslim delusional response in 3 .. 2 ..

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013, 11:27:50 PM »
Great country of yours, E-Kul......disarm everybody and then let in parasitic Muslim HORDES by the millions to squat on your lands.  You'll be banging on America's door before your life is done with, begging and pleading to be let in, because your fellow emasculated countrymen gave in to their pathetic "white guilt."  You yourself bow at the altar of political correctness, mouthing nothing more but the echoes of the pre-digested nonsense the major media outlets feed you.

Oh, I forgot to add.....I really loved your album.

Top band.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2013, 05:15:53 AM »

Are you gonna plant a bomb at his next comp?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2013, 09:05:29 PM »
Are you gonna plant a bomb at his next comp?

Yeah I am.

The Taliban sent me a tank by auspost,got if today,inspected and cleared by customs.going to put regi on it.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2013, 11:13:14 PM »
Yeah I am.

The Taliban sent me a tank by auspost,got if today,inspected and cleared by customs.going to put regi on it.

Reported to the AFP.  You're toast now.