Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day  (Read 51728 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Oscar Pistorius - Blade Runner kills girlfriend on Valentines Day
« Reply #200 on: February 18, 2013, 07:34:30 AM »
what about that rugby player that killed the cop? thought he didnt get any jail time.

You're right. He beat the guy to death, paid ± $90k (R750k), and got off with a suspended sentence on culpable homicide

Difference is, he was drunk, was pulled over by (black) cop, and claimed that he thought he was being robbed and defended himself, where with Pistorius its a case of premeditated murder, they're charging him with

Anything is possible, but if he gets away with this, it'll be amazing

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: February 18, 2013, 07:38:18 AM »
He's not the type, he is the type to believe all his own bullshit, literally convince himself that his own lies are true and dismiss any suggestion or evidence that shows them to be false, know matter how much pain he inflicts on others, he will always be the victim.  I look forward to the day they lock this cun+ up and throw away the key.

SA prisons, especially in cape town, with the cape coloured gangs, are hell, I don't think he'll make it , whatever prison he goes to. Also, they won't allow prosthetics, he'll be crawling around or wheelchair at best

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #202 on: February 18, 2013, 07:53:26 AM »
"The steroids made me do it."

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: February 18, 2013, 08:17:04 AM »
Report: Steroids Found In The Home Of Oscar Pistorius

Aislinn Laing , The Telegraph|25 minutes ago|46|

Oscar Pistorius, the South African Paralympic athlete will reportedly be tested for steroids after the banned drug was found at the home where he is accused of murdering his model girlfriend.

Mr Pistorius, 26, is accused of murdering his model girlfriend, Reena Steenkamp, 29, in the early hours of Valentine’s Day. He will appear in court on Tuesday.

Police asked for blood taken from Mr Pistorius to be tested for steroids, City Press claimed, in anticipation that his defence team might claim he acted in “roid rage” – an aggressive condition associated with taking large doses of performance-enhancing drugs.

A source told The Sun : “Steroid drugs were found at Pistorius’s home together with evidence of heavy drinking. That’s why police have specifically ordered that he be tested for steroids.”

There was no immediate comment from police of the reported discovery of steroids.

The mother of Miss Steenkamp has told of her desperation for answers about why her daughter was killed.

June Steenkamp wept as she described the loss of "the most beautiful person who ever lived" through a "horrendous death".

"She loved like no one else could love. She had so much of herself to give and now all of it is gone. Just like that, she is gone. In the blink of an eye and a single breath, the most beautiful person who ever lived is no longer here," she told South Africa's Times newspaper.

"All we have is this horrendous death to deal with, to get to grips with. All we want are answers, answers as to why this had to happen, why our beautiful daughter had to die like this."

Miss Steenkamp, 29, was declared dead shortly after 3am on Thursday morning at the home of Mr Pistorius in a gated compound outside Pretoria. She had been shot in the head, hand, hip and arm, and her skull was reportedly fractured. Mr. Pistorius, 26, was arrested shortly afterwards. He is reported to have claimed he shot Miss Steenkamp thinking she was an intruder but he faces a charge of premeditated murder.

The case has provoked an intense bout of soul-searching in South Africa about the high violent crime rates that lead many people to keep guns at their homes.

But Mrs Steenkamp said her daughter was "so proud of being a South African". "She loved this country and all its people. This was the only place she called home," she told The Times.

On Tuesday, she will be buried near her home in Port Elizabeth following an "intimate" family funeral. On the same day, Mr Pistorius will appear before Pretoria Magistrates Court for a bail hearing – he is expected to make a short statement.

Miss Steenkamp's uncle Michael said the family would focus on saying farewell to her. "For now, we are just focusing on getting over the funeral ... on getting this part of the difficult journey behind us," he said.

"We're trying not to think about Oscar or the court appearance. We have deliberately not watched TV or listened to the radio. We just don't want to think about it. We want to blank it all out and focus for now on the here and now."

Whatever the result of the case, he added, nothing would "bring back our Reeva".

"The issue is not about the outcome. The outcome will be whatever it is meant to be. We're confident that justice will follow its course," he said.

Gina Myers, Miss Steenkamp's flatmate, refused to comment on her relationship with Mr, Pistorius. "All I want are answers. That is what all of us, including both families, want. We want the truth to come out ... everyone to be honest about what happened," she said.

Meanwhile, a friend of Mr. Pistorius told Afrikaans newspaper Beeld that the champion sprinter nearly shot him through the foot in a Johannesburg restaurant.

Kevin Lerena, a boxer and mutual friend of Mr Pistorius and Miss Steenkamp, said he had been dining at Tasha's restaurant in Melrose with the couple and other friends when the gun went off by mistake as Mr Pistorius examined it.

"I must emphasise that the gun belonged to one of Pistorius' friends. Oscar just wanted to look at the gun, and it sort of snagged on his pants, releasing the safety catch," he told Beeld.

"A shot went off. I wouldn't call him negligent, it was just an accident.

He apologised to me for days afterwards. I got a huge fright, because the bullet hit the ground just centimetres from my foot ... but it really was just a freak accident."

The restaurant's manager Jason Loupis said he did not report the incident to police. "I went to investigate when I heard the shot, but they all denied it," Jason Loupis said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/was-oscar-pistorius-using-steroids-2013-2#ixzz2LGFLRong

family prolly hid steroids in his home after the "incident" so he could have a reason to justify his act, which had nothing to do with steroids but with being a cold blooded murderer.

the most beautiful person who ever lived
haha, yeah sure. A gold digging model who tasted a different cock every day of the week and who went for the handicaped guy cause she couldnt get the normal rich guys to buy her shit.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2013, 05:45:43 AM »
LATEST UPDATE:

Defence lawyer Barry Roux then read a sworn statement from Mr Pistorius, saying the couple had decided to spend that evening at home.

They were in the bedroom when at one point Oscar Pistorius went to the balcony and heard a noise, the statement said.

"It was pitch-dark in the bedroom," it added. "I did not have my prosthetic legs on and felt extremely vulnerable."

According to the statement, the defendant thought Ms Steenkamp was still in bed, and he fired through the bathroom door believing he was shooting at an intruder.

When he realised Ms Steenkamp was not in the bed, "it filled me with horror and fear", it said.

Mr Pistorius broke the door down with a cricket bat to find his girlfriend shot inside, the statement said.

Oscar Pistorius could face life in jail if found guilty
The athlete was sobbing in court, correspondents say.

The hearing was later adjourned until Wednesday.

::)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2013, 06:38:30 AM »
It should be piss easy to investigate if he really shot her through the door.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2013, 06:43:44 AM »
lol what BS, its a normal first reaction to think somebody in your bedroom, that your wife was laying in, would not be your wife but somebody broken in?So you blindly fire without calling out first to make sure?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2013, 08:54:48 AM »
OK people OK!  Oscar's defense attorney just told the reporters that, "this was all horrible mistake and tragedy and that Oscar is looking forward to get back on the track as soon as possible."
a

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2013, 08:58:02 AM »
what i would like to know is why he din't put his legs on before he went out to the balcony?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2013, 09:02:32 AM »
rich spoonfed handicaped spoiled dude realize his gold digging model is about to cheat on him not because he s handicaped, but because he s an asshole / or maybe both, has an history of doing scary shit with firearms in public to get an edge, and kill her cause he cant control her; just another oj simpson case, nothing to see here. If he doesnt go to jail now he ll do it again decades later anyway.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #210 on: February 19, 2013, 09:55:51 AM »
rich spoonfed handicaped spoiled dude realize his gold digging model is about to cheat on him not because he s handicaped, but because he s an asshole / or maybe both, has an history of doing scary shit with firearms in public to get an edge, and kill her cause he cant control her; just another oj simpson case, nothing to see here. If he doesnt go to jail now he ll do it again decades later anyway.

Would you have killed your wife too if she wasn't a weak-willed wilted little troll that couldn't be controlled by yourself? Maybe you're no different than Oscar. Hate, Fear or destroy what you cannot control. Only difference is that you haven't quite picked up the gun. Yet.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: February 19, 2013, 09:58:36 AM »
No way he's  5'11''.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 19, 2013, 11:04:54 AM »
Would you have killed your wife too if she wasn't a weak-willed wilted little troll that couldn't be controlled by yourself? Maybe you're no different than Oscar. Hate, Fear or destroy what you cannot control. Only difference is that you haven't quite picked up the gun. Yet.
My wife is happy and so am I, they werent even married and obviously had issues with trusting each others or he wouldnt have felt the need to kill her / crush her skull with a bat, to end with his ass in jail and his life ruined.

BTW, you sound like a scared little bitch who has troubles maintaining healthy relationships with women.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #213 on: February 19, 2013, 11:30:45 AM »
My wife is happy and so am I, they werent even married and obviously had issues with trusting each others or he wouldnt have felt the need to kill her / crush her skull with a bat, to end with his ass in jail and his life ruined.

BTW, you sound like a scared little bitch who has troubles maintaining healthy relationships with women.

Hehe, yes, I sound like a scared little bitch. Says the French frog that needs to control his woman, just in the dangerous situation she actually have an independent thought you didn't know about. Don't think it'll surprise anyone on here when you end up shooting your family and yourself one day.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #214 on: February 19, 2013, 11:37:01 AM »
this is absolutely splendidly hilarious,in so many ways.

the media here reports he claims he did it not on purpose, he slipped.haha, 3 bullets through the head.

its almost as comical as if hed say it was a horrific suicide, with shocked gesture.

so, this bitch wanted a rich guy and pretended to not care he has no legs.

but he figured out she really wants a guy with all bodyparts, and figured shes in for the money most likely.

one thing led to the other, and now the filthy golddigger whore is dead.

good.very good.

Galienko sums it up nicely. Great analysis and the one who makes most sense.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2013, 06:45:38 PM »
No way he's  5'11''.

Depends on the legs he put on that day

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2013, 06:46:28 PM »
Who is the rugby player the whore was fucking around with on the side??

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2013, 07:03:02 PM »
Who is the rugby player the whore was fucking around with on the side??
Francois Hougaard  ,they look alike ,but the guy is younger ,better looking and has two legs ,hmmm

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2013, 07:41:51 PM »
Francois Hougaard  ,they look alike ,but the guy is younger ,better looking and has two legs ,hmmm

Damn they almost do look like brothers

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2013, 08:06:46 PM »
has tattoooooooooooooooooos toooooooooooo

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 19, 2013, 08:19:04 PM »
What a shame, he was a great bass player

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2013, 08:21:47 PM »

Damn they almost do look like brothers

Slurp :P

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2013, 08:35:17 PM »

hahahahaha. i can't wait for this trial to get going.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 19, 2013, 09:35:12 PM »

Now I know why Oscar was jealous , look at those legs

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #224 on: February 19, 2013, 09:42:20 PM »

"She loved like no one else could love. She had so much of herself to give and now all of it is gone."

Hmmm, going by the dude above, I bet she did, I bet she did...