Author Topic: This is how I feel when I have to wait for some dickskin curling with an O-Bar  (Read 7715 times)

Stark

• Getbig V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
lmao

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Some of us have outgrown the pre-loaded bars that only go to 110.

and we want to do straight bar curls too

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

how big are your arms?

and how big were they before peds

Stark

• Getbig V

So here's a little news for you - Back the fuck of the squat rack then, I love to curl with the 20 bar as much as anybody but you don't need the fucking squat rack to pick up your bar from.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
So here's a little news for you - Back the fuck of the squat rack then, I love to curl with the 20 bar as much as anybody but you don't need the fucking squat rack to pick up your bar from.

Agreed, luckily in my gym they have a platform  with a little  rack and an Oly bar so you can curl.

If they didn't i would curl in the Squat rack , it's my gym too and I'll do whatever i please with a piece of open equipment...when I'm done you can too.  if it makes it any easier for you, make believe I'm squatting in your mind.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Agreed, luckily in my gym they have a platform  with a little  rack and an Oly bar so you can curl.

If they didn't i would curl in the Squat rack , it's my gym too and I'll do whatever i please with a piece of open equipment...when I'm done you can too.  if it makes it any easier for you, make believe I'm squatting in your mind.

How many benches do you have?

Most places have 3-4 benches with bars and only one squat rack.

I would grab a bar off the bench before I took up the squat rack.

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
The most fucking annoying thing to me is waiting for anything while someone just sits or stands there....... in a daze... staring into nothingness..... 

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
love the people who occupy the squat rack for crossfit type bullshitdoing dumbells and pushups yet not using the barbell.

or the dumbells and small adjustable benches are taking up 3 benches and between the benches with all there stuff doing the above
"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

My gym has three squat racks, two of which are usualy open. two smiths, a power cage, five leg presses...people have options.

and if they didn't, and i wanted to, i would do it anyway. I'm not trying to be a dick..I'm serious when I say it's my gym too, and I'll do what i want..I'm not jerking off and not training hard, I'm doing my thing and i have every right to. What about the cross fitters that take up half the gym with their routines, or the guys who bring rings and hang them in the power cage ?

For me to grab an Oly bar off a bench, now I have to find myself a spot...there are no weight trees close by, i have no room and people are on top of me.  fuck that noise.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

My gym has three plus incline and decline.one is usually open.one cage and two squat racks plus a power rack.

I have a running joke with some powerlifters who always squat on Fri night...I always tell them to get out of the curl cage because it's Friday and I want a good pump in my arms when I go out bar hopping.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
If you curl in the squat rack, you deserve to be burned in a cabin just outside big bear

Hth

Figo

• Getbig V
My gym has three plus incline and decline.one is usually open.one cage and two squat racks plus a power rack.

I have a running joke with some powerlifters who always squat on Fri night...I always tell them to get out of the curl cage because it's Friday and I want a good pump in my arms when I go out bar hopping.

Curl cage, very good

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Every gym needs some idiot standing around the squat rack curling cause he's too lazy to pick the weight up off the floor.  ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
If nobody else is using it and you want to ram the BB up your ass I don't really see the problem as long as you wipe it down afterwards.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
If nobody else is using it and you want to ram the BB up your ass I don't really see the problem as long as you wipe it down afterwards.
No need to wipe it down, you pay your dues, let the gym employee do it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
No need to wipe it down, you pay your dues, let the gym employee do it.

I'm a hardcore bb'er though so I'm a little behind on my dues.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Ah. Curling at the rack. Almost as annoying as dipshits doing pushups and crunches in small walkways between machines.
A

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
The most fucking annoying thing to me is waiting for anything while someone just sits or stands there....... in a daze... staring into nothingness..... 

If I need to use the machine their sitting on between their sets I ask, "Do you mind if I work in with you?"
they usually say, "Oh, I only have a few more sets"
I then say, "ok, how about while your resting between your sets I get to do my sets, all we have to do is change a pen?" then they do 1 more set and leave.
sept 10th APF

epic_alien

My gym has three squat racks, two of which are usualy open. two smiths, a power cage, five leg presses...people have options.

and if they didn't, and i wanted to, i would do it anyway. I'm not trying to be a dick..I'm serious when I say it's my gym too, and I'll do what i want..I'm not jerking off and not training hard, I'm doing my thing and i have every right to. What about the cross fitters that take up half the gym with their routines, or the guys who bring rings and hang them in the power cage ?

For me to grab an Oly bar off a bench, now I have to find myself a spot...there are no weight trees close by, i have no room and people are on top of me.  fuck that noise.

so your the guy who curls in the squat rack? why?
i have 20 inch arms and i dont use anything over 85lbs barbells. when i was young and dumb i went heavier, but never in a squat rack.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Been lifting since I was 12 and if I want to curl with an Oly bar on the power cage or squat rack fuck U if U don't like it. I work hard and fast. Half the fags using the squat rack could pick their sissy ass weight off the ground too.  And I'm no hard ass. I pretty much get along with everyone and in all my years I've never had anyone bitch for me doing my curls there or with the Oly bar.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
So I was doing bi's in the curl cage Friday night and a couple of weirdos asked me if I'd be long {guess they wanted to squat or something ::)} .I said "just starting but I'll let you know when I'm done"

so I thought I was being nice..go figure...they were giving me dirty looks...hell I lifted as fast as I could.
I just needed a couple of breaks to go get a smoothie made at the counter,made a couple call,and did a little texting between sets.

POB

• Getbig IV
Ah. Curling at the rack. Almost as annoying as dipshits doing pushups and crunches in small walkways between machines.

Close, most annoying goes to the guy who feels the need to jump rope on the gym floor

Stark

• Getbig V
Close, most annoying goes to the guy who feels the need to jump rope on the gym floor

Or those fucking guys who know use the bench to jump on those crossfaggots