Author Topic: Chris "Rambo" Dorner Executed?  (Read 9893 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Chris "Rambo" Dorner Executed?
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2013, 12:39:40 PM »
I am, the police cannot legally murder people.

LOL...Lethal force.

google it.

These threads are funny.  people really are saying with a straight face that the police weren't justified killing someone shooting directly at them and refusing to surrender.

up next....Ernie Taylor's triceps were real

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2013, 12:41:05 PM »
it's pretty obvious that people who are more successful in life tend to side with official stories, while people who are less successful tend to love conspiracies.  the former group typically doesn't need "excuses" or alternate explanations to feel better about themselves, while the latter does.

that said, neither neither side can be certain the other is wrong.

as for my own take on the subject...

the police shot random people, crashed into a random person, and maybe intentionally burnt someone's house down... wtf

you can take whomever's side you want, but good luck arguing either side was "guilt free"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2013, 12:42:12 PM »
Innocent till proven guilty.

Police can't just murder people.

There is a process in place in America for people accused of crimes. However, when said person shoots at you when you try to introduce him to that process, there are processes in place for addressing that too. Dorner could have given up at any time, called a TV station, met with an attorney to work out a public surrender if he was concerned about dirty cops. The fact is, he said he wouldn't be taken alive, he shot and killed officers and was shooting at officers at or near the time of his death. You guys crack me up... hate cops so much that even a murderer like Dorner who killed more than just cops...get's your sympathy and you find a way to blame the cops because they couldn't take him alive...I'm thinking there wasn't a scenrio in existance you wouldn't find fault with the cops.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2013, 12:46:07 PM »
it's pretty obvious that people who are more successful in life tend to side with official stories, while people who are less successful tend to love conspiracies.  the former group typically doesn't need "excuses" or alternate explanations to feel better about themselves, while the latter does.

that said, neither neither side can be certain the other is wrong.

as for my own take on the subject...

the police shot random people, crashed into a random person, and maybe intentionally burnt someone's house down... wtf

you can take whomever's side you want, but good luck arguing either side was "guilt free"
\

True, cops shooting at people who turn out not to be the bad guy is never good. While I can see situations where it's damned if you do, damned if you don't, ultimately at the end of the day, you are responsible for your actions.

but for me... the clear bad guy here was Dorner. Not even close

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2013, 12:51:07 PM »
Ernie Taylors Triceps were Real!

GIMME 10 NAMES!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2013, 12:51:25 PM »
There is a process in place in America for people accused of crimes. However, when said person shoots at you when you try to introduce him to that process, there are processes in place for addressing that too. Dorner could have given up at any time, called a TV station, met with an attorney to work out a public surrender if he was concerned about dirty cops. The fact is, he said he wouldn't be taken alive, he shot and killed officers and was shooting at officers at or near the time of his death. You guys crack me up... hate cops so much that even a murderer like Dorner who killed more than just cops...get's your sympathy and you find a way to blame the cops because they couldn't take him alive...I'm thinking there wasn't a scenrio in existance you wouldn't find fault with the cops.  

I don't hate police, I'm a huge supporter/defender of police, you can see that in my post history.  I'm a member of the FOP.

I do have a problem with police burning down houses, and riddling cars with bullets the way they did in the 1920's and 30's though.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2013, 12:52:11 PM »
\

True, cops shooting at people who turn out not to be the bad guy is never good. While I can see situations where it's damned if you do, damned if you don't, ultimately at the end of the day, you are responsible for your actions.

but for me... the clear bad guy here was Dorner. Not even close

No question, don't get me wrong here.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2013, 02:48:25 PM »

This Guys Speaks the truth .... Breaks it down even for the dummies

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2013, 02:50:05 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »
I like this guy's segments.

I read that RT is trying to steal him away from the local station he works at!  :o

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 15, 2013, 02:53:04 PM »
Ben Swann: President Obama Wants To Protect Children? Why Not End U.S. Drone Strikes?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: February 15, 2013, 02:57:25 PM »
I read that RT is trying to steal him away from the local station he works at!  :o

Well I'm subscribed to RT already. They speak the truth also.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 15, 2013, 03:00:20 PM »
Well I'm subscribed to RT already. They speak the truth also.

It's pretty sad that you have to go to Russia Today for balanced news.  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 15, 2013, 03:02:22 PM »
This Guys Speaks the truth .... Breaks it down even for the dummies

nothing new here...LOL. three day old audio we all heard as it happened.
he just draws conclusions...the idiot said it himself..."two different conversations going on here"

a very simple question, if it's illegal to use CS gas and possibly cause a fire...why do SWAT teams even carry it?  why would it be OK'ed to do...knowing FULL WELL there are 800 members of the media listening and watching ?

it's a non-issue....nothing will come of it...they broke no rules.   but you guys enjoy jumping up and down about it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #115 on: February 15, 2013, 03:04:23 PM »
It's pretty sad that you have to go to Russia Today for balanced news.  :-\

LOL. It's the world we live in brah.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #116 on: February 15, 2013, 03:06:51 PM »
I'm tired of all of this violence. Where is the pic of Wiggs cuddling the snow-white kitten?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: February 15, 2013, 03:07:55 PM »
nothing new here...LOL. three day old audio we all heard as it happened.
he just draws conclusions...the idiot said it himself..."two different conversations going on here"

a very simple question, if it's illegal to use CS gas and possibly cause a fire...why do SWAT teams even carry it?  why would it be OK'ed to do...knowing FULL WELL there are 800 members of the media listening and watching ?

it's a non-issue....nothing will come of it...they broke no rules.   but you guys enjoy jumping up and down about it.

1. Who said it was illegal?  It's not illegal. They can legally carry it. It's highly flammable when you you shoot 7 cans of it ON PURPOSE to INTENTIONALLY START A FIRE. While having an excuse to say, "oh, it wasn't on purpose". The general public doesn't know nor care about how this stuff works and will just chop it up to an accident.  The audio tells everything. I don't expect you to get it. You're an idiot.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #118 on: February 15, 2013, 03:10:30 PM »
I'm tired of all of this violence. Where is the pic of Wiggs cuddling the snow-white kitten?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 15, 2013, 03:10:49 PM »
1. Who said it was illegal?  It's not illegal. They can legally carry it. It's highly flammable when you you shoot 7 cans of it ON PURPOSE to INTENTIONALLY START A FIRE. While having an excuse to say, "oh, it wasn't on purpose". The general public doesn't know nor care about how this stuff works and will just chop it up to an accident.  The audio tells everything. I don't expect you to get it. You're an idiot.

this lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2013, 03:19:03 PM »

LOL.....you calling anyone on the planet an idiot. How's that "end of the world" thing working out for you ?

ha ha

hahaha

hahahahahahaahahaaaaaa

hahahahaahahaaahaahaahah aahahahaahahahaaaaaaa

HAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAA HAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAHAHAAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAA

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2013, 03:23:32 PM »
Look at the logic behind it?  If one can is supposed to work in most cases, hell even two. Why didn't they start with that and increase if those didn't work?  It's because they had no intention of smoking him out.  They used SEVEN 7.  Knowing they were highly flammable to BURN HIM OUT as they said verbatim on audio. 

Only an idiot couldn't put this together....oh wait... ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2013, 03:37:30 PM »
Look at the logic behind it?  If one can is supposed to work in most cases, hell even two. Why didn't they start with that and increase if those didn't work?  It's because they had no intention of smoking him out.  They used SEVEN 7.  Knowing they were highly flammable to BURN HIM OUT as they said verbatim on audio. 

Only an idiot couldn't put this together....oh wait... ::)

They used conventional gas first...it didn't work.

I'm no expert (neither are you)  but I willl say it was a pretty big cabin and who knows what room he is in, if he's got doors closed...He said himself "I know your countermeasures and I am prepared".

is 7 a lot of containers for a large multi-level, mutli-room dwelling?  i don't know, neither do you.

and for the 90th time....the cops adminitering the CS gas referred to it as "the burn"....common terminology for CS gas as has been explained 76 times.

some cop on the sidelines got all excited at the fire and said "were gonna burn this motherfuckerout".

get your facts straight.

imbecile.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2013, 04:09:43 PM »
The police already mistakenly murdered innocent people in their hunt for Dorner.  They could have just as easily burnt innocent people in this cabin.

Police aren't Judge, jury and executioner for good reason.

I find it funny that the same idiots that don't care about our 2nd amendment rights also don't mind police executing people. 

its ridiculous that they are supporting this. we dont live in a society where you can gather an angry mob and burn someone out of revenge, and for a good reason. emotions just need to be left out of it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2013, 04:15:11 PM »
its ridiculous that they are supporting this. we dont live in a society where you can gather an angry mob and burn someone out of revenge, and for a good reason. emotions just need to be left out of it.

What would you do if your house caught on fire?