Author Topic: Guns And Ammo Production Maxed Out: “This is a Society Preparing For War”  (Read 990 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/guns-and-ammo-production-maxed-out-this-is-a-society-preparing-for-war_02142013

Mac Slavo
February 14th, 2013
SHTFplan.com

President Barack Obama is, arguably, the best gun salesman ever. Over 65 million guns have been purchased since the President took office in 2009. FBI background check statistics indicate that, over the last twelve months, Americans purchased a new gun every 1.5 seconds, a figure which suggests there is much more to the recent panic buying than people just stocking up to go hunting or sports shooting.

The following guns and ammo industry report indicates that every major gun and ammunition manufacturer in the country is running at 100% capacity, with many so far behind that they’ve stopped taking new orders altogether.

Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.

RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.

FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1. Remington-Maxed out!

Armalite: Maxed out.

DPMS: Can’t get enough parts to produce any more product.

COLT: Production runs increasing weekly…bottle necked by Bolt carrier’s.

LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity…can’t get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.

Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.

RELOADERS… ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra’s for reloading purposes… it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we’ll keep you posted…

More at link.........

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I guess that's one way to get people to spend more money. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Let the end come

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Actually, while this might seem like boom times for the industry, many don't know what to do.

They can't get many new parts from subcontractors, because everyone is maxed out production wise or material isn't available, as was mentioned in the article.

Quite a few companies in democratic controlled aren't sure whether to ramp up production and hire new workers because of proposed state level laws being proposed, or move out of state.

Also lots of industry people are worried about all this panic buying being a profit killer down the road if everything blows over.

Really interesting to watch.

chaos

• Getbig V
Actually, while this might seem like boom times for the industry, many don't know what to do.

They can't get many new parts from subcontractors, because everyone is maxed out production wise or material isn't available, as was mentioned in the article.

Quite a few companies in democratic controlled aren't sure whether to ramp up production and hire new workers because of proposed state level laws being proposed, or move out of state.

Also lots of industry people are worried about all this panic buying being a profit killer down the road if everything blows over.

Really interesting to watch.
It's easier/more convenient to buy a gun and ammo than it is to sell one, at least in CA.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
this happened in 94 with the clinton brady bill, then again in 2008 when obama won.

it's great for the gun business to have a scary lib dem in office.  Any mention of gun legislation - even this bill which most dems admit will never see the floor for a vote - means the companies can get PAID. 

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
If your smart about what you purchase, you can still buys gun now and not lose your backside. Personally, I check our local stores for ammo. I'm not being gouged and I'm stocking up. Most survivalists will tell you that 2000 rounds is the standard for all weapons.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
this happened in 94 with the clinton brady bill, then again in 2008 when obama won.

it's great for the gun business to have a scary lib dem in office.  Any mention of gun legislation - even this bill which most dems admit will never see the floor for a vote - means the companies can get PAID. 

I hope you made some money off this. 

You seem to follow these cycles, tip me off next time you jerk!  >:(

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I heard the fed govt is buying up all the bullets and creating an ammo shortage?

chaos

• Getbig V
I heard the fed govt is buying up all the bullets and creating an ammo shortage?
Apparently you didn't see the stores right after that shooting.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
I heard the Crazy Gun Nutters were Crazy!
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Yes,

Civilians should have priority on guns and ammo as far as I'm concerned!   >:(