Hoping to get some feedback from some of you regarding taking testosterone. I went to the doctor and had my blood work taken and my numbers came back low. My test level was at 372 out of 1052. And my Calcium free testosterone level was at 5.6 out of 25. I was told those were the important numbers to look at. The doctor wants to start me at 200mg of testosterone a week.
I have a few questions / concerns...
1) Does it work?
2) Does it help burn fat?
3) Does it increase energy levels?
4) What are the side effects?
5) Does it shut off your natural production of test?
6) When you get off does your body start producing its own again?
7) Does it shrink your junk?
Does it work better then hgh?
Any help on any of these questions is really appreciated. Thanks!