Author Topic: OMFG How Embarrassing!!!  (Read 8586 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
OMFG How Embarrassing!!!
« on: February 14, 2013, 07:41:44 PM »
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: OMFG How Embarrassing!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 07:47:46 PM »
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, was that supposed to detour Lib Fernandez molesting underage girls in the Dominican? Lib fail.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 07:49:22 PM »
I saw this on channel 7  , ABC network immediatly after the Obama State of the Union, dude was ranting more then Obama

His hairline really bothers me

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 07:51:19 PM »
Republicans always choose complete dumbasses to represent their party.   

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 07:54:04 PM »
Big fucking deal. Dude was thirsty. Does notv detract from the fact that Obumbo has put more than 5 trillion onto the deficit. He would not know a spending cut if it hit him in the head. He buys off the uninformed minority vote and stupid liberals who support as if he is the messiah. Weak argument libatard

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2013, 07:55:37 PM »
Big fucking deal. Dude was thirsty. Does notv detract from the fact that Obumbo has put more than 5 trillion onto the deficit. He would not know a spending cut if it hit him in the head. He buys off the uninformed minority vote and stupid liberals who support as if he is the messiah. Weak argument libatard
Republicans could have chosen someone much better.  Chris Christie is what the party needs to look like, not this schmuck.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2013, 07:57:02 PM »
Republicans could have chosen someone much better.  Chris Christie is what the party needs to look like, not this schmuck.

lol havent heard that in a while

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 07:58:05 PM »
Surprising coming from you TA. What are you a mindless liberal schmuck. Let hard working Americans support the lazy and stupid. Figures ::). Brilliant Dems BTW...Joe and Nancy. Stupidest MF's to ever grace the political spectrum. Even your cherished Obama can't talk his way out of a paper sack without a teleprompter.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2013, 07:59:00 PM »
This is exactly why lib policies fail, they spend too much time demonizing instead of actually working.  The precise reason why this country has gone to shit....liberals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 08:04:31 PM »
Surprising coming from you TA. What are you a mindless liberal schmuck. Let hard working Americans support the lazy and stupid. Figures ::). Brilliant Dems BTW...Joe and Nancy. Stupidest MF's to ever grace the political spectrum. Even your cherished Obama can't talk his way out of a paper sack without a teleprompter.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 08:07:34 PM »
This is exactly why lib policies fail, they spend too much time demonizing instead of actually working.  The precise reason why this country has gone to shit....liberals.
You and your party of losers GTFO

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 08:08:49 PM »

I thought the same thing then he turned out to be an idiot. Nothing wrong with Rubio at all. Now its just liberal fear.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2013, 08:09:32 PM »
You and your party of losers GTFO

Fuck you coward.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2013, 08:14:42 PM »
Fuck you coward.
You're the problem with this country and when I have the time I'm going to expose you for the fraud you are. Recognize I am the ALPHA male here, bottom boy.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 08:18:05 PM »
You're the problem with this country and when I have the time I'm going to expose you for the fraud you are. Recognize I am the ALPHA male here, bottom boy.

How life on food stamps treating ya?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 08:18:48 PM »
Amazing how the fucking libs have such brain power to replay a drink of water about 1000 times.  

That's the extent of their comprehension.

They don't worry about adding a fucking trillion to the national debt every year, while this Hussein character gifts it all to his people.

Yeah, watch the fucking water bottle......idiots.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 08:20:24 PM »
Amazing how the fucking libs have such brain power to replay a drink of water about 1000 times.  

They don't worry about adding a fucking trillion to the national debt every year, while this Hussein character gifts it all to his people.

They have to market to the IQ level of their voters, many of whom are borderline retarded.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2013, 08:22:09 PM »

Listen you idiot where were you when Bush started the wars that put the bulk of the debt on the country. You think the repubs would do any different from the Dems? They are two sides of the same fucking coin. Anybody with half a brain can see that.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2013, 08:23:53 PM »
Yes, both parties are fully corrupt.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2013, 08:24:16 PM »
Listen you idiot where were you when Bush started the wars that put the bulk of the debt on the country. You think the repubs would do any different from the Dems? They are two sides of the same fucking coin. Anybody with half a brain can see that.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2013, 08:24:44 PM »
How life on food stamps treating ya?
Who the fucks talking to you? The repubs expect more entitlements than anyone. I'm white and single, you think I don't pay taxes?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2013, 08:27:16 PM »

Never mind the water bottle. The retard can't even speak.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2013, 08:34:27 PM »

Bring it shit eater. My whole FUCKING life is on here including my address if you decide let go of your mommies tete and find out. Were you named after your mom?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2013, 08:35:30 PM »
Who the fucks talking to you? The repubs expect more entitlements than anyone. I'm white and single, you think I don't pay taxes?

Sure you pay taxes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2013, 08:37:17 PM »
I thought the same thing then he turned out to be an idiot. Nothing wrong with Rubio at all. Now its just liberal fear.
What did Christie do wrong?  ???