Author Topic: OMFG How Embarrassing!!!  (Read 8585 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: OMFG How Embarrassing!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2013, 08:44:04 PM »
Who the fucks talking to you? The repubs expect more entitlements than anyone. I'm white and single, you think I don't pay taxes?

Bullshit, you're too FUCKING stupid and cowardly to have a job. 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2013, 08:46:01 PM »
Bullshit, you're too FUCKING lazy, stupid and cowardly to have a job. 

fixed.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2013, 08:46:10 PM »
Bring it shit eater. My whole FUCKING life is on here including my address if you decide let go of your mommies tete and find out. Were you named after your mom?
By the time I get there you'll probably be kicked out of the house and divorced again.Loser.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2013, 08:46:54 PM »
Listen you idiot where were you when Bush started the wars that put the bulk of the debt on the country. You think the repubs would do any different from the Dems? They are two sides of the same fucking coin. Anybody with half a brain can see that.

So the way to fix the overspending by Bush is to continue overspending by Obama?  

At some point the spending binge has to stop.  The first thing Obama did when he entered office was to get that $787 billion stimulus passed.  Lot of good that did.  Those shovel-ready jobs just weren't shovel-ready... but the public sector unions were.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2013, 08:49:27 PM »
Sure you pay taxes.

Pay more than Mitt Roney and the rest of you crooks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2013, 08:50:03 PM »
By the time I get there you'll probably be kicked out of the house and divorced again.Loser.

You're hiding and I'm the loser? Hahaha, pussy boy,lol

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2013, 08:51:19 PM »
fixed.

Can you translate? I don't understand your language.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2013, 08:51:58 PM »

Who the Fuck is "Mitt Roney"? Oh, now you're a rich getbigger? Lmao. Getting good now.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2013, 08:54:32 PM »
Bullshit, you're too FUCKING stupid and cowardly to have a job. 
Listen to you. You're the fraud ripping people off with gimmicks and BS. King of the 3 hour work day.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2013, 08:55:10 PM »

Do you mean that one job you had for three weeks back in 2007?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2013, 08:56:20 PM »
Who the Fuck is "Mitt Roney"? Oh, now you're a rich getbigger? Lmao. Getting good now.
Percentage dumbfuck. I knew you would swallow that one. HAHAHA

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2013, 08:58:57 PM »
Do you mean that one job you had for three weeks back in 2007?
Your trolling is sub-par.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 09:02:50 PM »
There are way too many people who own business's in America who don't have a proper education. And because of that, they get a voice in society on how America should move forward. And it's the kids who suffer from their short sided way of thinking...America is in the shitter for one reason. And that's because too many of our children are coming out of high school and following in their retarded parents footsteps...And failing.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 09:06:40 PM »
There are way too many people who own business's in America who don't have a proper education. And because of that, they get a voice in society on how America should move forward. And it's the kids who suffer from their short sided way of thinking...

Yeah, God forbid that people who have done something with their lives should have a voice.

America is in the shitter for one reason. And that's because too many of our children are coming out of high school and following in their retarded parents footsteps...And failing.

What, getting jobs?  Paying Fuzzy Nuts unemployment benefits?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 09:09:43 PM »
Yeah, God forbid that people who have done something with their lives should have a voice.

THIS

I'll give Coach one thing, he's a bigger success than 90% of us.  He contributes more in taxes annually than Abdominal Snoman will in hise entire lifetime.  I feel like he should have a pretty big say, he's definitely invested.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2013, 09:12:22 PM »
Listen to you. You're the fraud ripping people off with gimmicks and BS. King of the 3 hour work day.

Awww, are you still bitter for me having you ran from here about 20 times?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2013, 09:18:24 PM »
THIS

I'll give Coach one thing, he's a bigger success than 90% of us.  He contributes more in taxes annually than Abdominal Snoman will in hise entire lifetime.  I feel like he should have a pretty big say, he's definitely invested.

::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2013, 09:43:30 PM »
Listen you idiot where were you when Bush started the wars that put the bulk of the debt on the country. You think the repubs would do any different from the Dems? They are two sides of the same fucking coin. Anybody with half a brain can see that.

DING, DING, DING!!!
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2013, 09:48:21 PM »
So the way to fix the overspending by Bush is to continue overspending by Obama?  

Pretty much! If Obama and the Feds STOP the spending, ...it all collapses in a heartbeat.
The problem is they started the bailouts and the QE to stave off the collapse, but in so doing, only guaranteed the collapse and magnified the intensity of it when it occurs.

At some point the spending binge has to stop.  The first thing Obama did when he entered office was to get that $787 billion stimulus passed.  Lot of good that did.  Those shovel-ready jobs just weren't shovel-ready... but the public sector unions were.

The spending will come to a stop when it all collapses. They've bought us a couple of years, but when it happens, LOOK OUT!!!
w

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 09:53:50 PM »

DING, DING, DING!!!
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

You don't have shit, it was bipartisan vote to go in. But I guess we should have just sit back and did nothing, right? No matter, in comparison, Bush spent a fraction of what Obama is doing. Accept it, its fact.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2013, 09:55:11 PM »
::)

It was a compliment you dumb fuck, read it again! lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2013, 10:00:49 PM »
It was a compliment you dumb fuck, read it again! lol

LOL

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2013, 10:01:32 PM »
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!

What really makes this funny as hell is him saying, "globlegloble liberty" and seconds later rushing to take a drink of water...  cottonmouth lol...

He was so stoned...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2013, 10:04:36 PM »
You don't have shit, it was bipartisan vote to go in. But I guess we should have just sit back and did nothing, right? No matter, in comparison, Bush spent a fraction of what Obama is doing. Accept it, its fact.

I'm not disputing Obama has spent more than Bush, ...however, had Bush not laid the groundwork for the trainwreck, ...there would have been no need to shovel good dollars after bad. If you understand how the American economy works, you would realize that the next president, will end up spending more than Obama. It's simply the nature of the beast.

Coach, your problem, ...and it's one shared by far too many Americans is that you're still trapped in that left / right paradigmn. Forget left / right and just look at the real state of affairs. Stop being a cheerleader or detractor for "the party" (whichever party) and start being a cheerleader for the American Constitution.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2013, 10:07:52 PM »
If the media had any fucking balls, they would be challenging this guy to take a piss test right now.  Everyone else has to these days for work, why not these clowns?