Author Topic: OMFG How Embarrassing!!!  (Read 8583 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: OMFG How Embarrassing!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 01:53:29 PM »

I just dont get it....ok...So because Obama has gaffes...does that make this rubio thing (which is also a non issue)...non existent...

Like..ok...the Obama thing happened... he was ribbed for it... now rubio does this funny shit.. he is ribbed for it...How in the fuck is it political or along party lines...its fucking retarded...People do silly shit sometimes...how in the name of everything Holy can you get party politics out of Rubio drinking water during a rebuttle and people laughing at it...

"Well Obama said 57 states"   um ok.... does that erase the current thing with the water...

jesus h christ this site fucks with my hope for the future of man kind and its thought patterns

My point is simple. He got some water. BIG DEAL! I judge the substance of what he said, which was pretty good.

It's the left, that's going ape about this water thing. Of course, when you point out their guys and their gaffes, you don't see them or the media claiming that such a gaffe is a potential career killer or renders someone as inept.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 01:54:57 PM »
yuppers. enough to get him re elected  ;D

Using liberal logic, it just proves that dumb people can re-elect dumb presidents. That's what the left said 8 years ago.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »
My point is simple. He got some water. BIG DEAL! I judge the substance of what he said, which was pretty good.

It's the left, that's going ape about this water thing. Of course, when you point out their guys and their gaffes, you don't see them or the media claiming that such a gaffe is a potential career killer or renders someone as inept.

What did you like about the speech?

I thought there was nothing new. Sounded like Romney/Ryan again.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2013, 02:40:40 PM »
What did you like about the speech?

I thought there was nothing new. Sounded like Romney/Ryan again.

He took apart Obama's claims, piece by piece.

He pointed out that, every time there's legitimate criticism of an Obama policy, Obama and his crew go into attack mode, claiming Republicans are trying to kill Granny, have our oceans and skies black with pollution, and are only helping the rich.

He explained succintly exactly how the middle class gets BURNED when libs start jacking up taxes.

And he showed how particulary ObamaCare jacks up premiums and costs people their jobs.

Had Romney been as articulate and passionate as Rubio, he may be sitting in the White House today, instead of Obama.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2013, 03:15:46 PM »
He took apart Obama's claims, piece by piece.

He pointed out that, every time there's legitimate criticism of an Obama policy, Obama and his crew go into attack mode, claiming Republicans are trying to kill Granny, have our oceans and skies black with pollution, and are only helping the rich.

He explained succintly exactly how the middle class gets BURNED when libs start jacking up taxes.

And he showed how particulary ObamaCare jacks up premiums and costs people their jobs.

Had Romney been as articulate and passionate as Rubio, he may be sitting in the White House today, instead of Obama.

The republicans dont want you to have healthcare, they dont give a shit about pollution and will not even help heroes like the first responders.

Does that sound like people who give a fuck about anyone who isnt wealthy?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2013, 03:27:57 PM »

jesus h christ this site fucks with my hope for the future of man kind and its thought patterns

LOL, I can hear your frustration seeping out of your keyboard.
Don't try to understand it, ...it will drive you insane. Just be grateful for the occasional comic relief.
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2013, 10:42:22 AM »
LOL, I can hear your frustration seeping out of your keyboard.
Don't try to understand it, ...it will drive you insane. Just be grateful for the occasional comic relief.
i just re-read my post... got me mad again.. i cant deal with this shit.. its like speaking with children...

But you just contributed to it as well.. instead of saying .."hahahaha yeah he fucked up"... you go on the defensive.."but but but obama said 57 states"...yeah.. and you know what... that was a fuck up as well... this is the most current fuck up.. and thats why people are talking about it... but what i still cant get for the life of me is

HOW IN THE FUCK ARE MINOR GAFFES AND SLIPS A DIVISIVE POLITICAL ARGUMENT... ITS A GOD DAMN SLIP....

Ok.... like me... sometimes i have a hard time pronuncing "Milwaukee Brewers"... its not political..i just fucked up.. people laugh..ha ha.. and thats it..

please seriously... tell me how someone fucking up a word or two is grounds to draw a political line and talley "each sides" word fuck ups...

Someone has to understand what im talking about (minus 333....dude is retarded)... please tell me im not in some kind of weird Twilight Zone

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2013, 10:47:25 AM »
How is it fucking up to have a drink of water?   I know obama voters are always waiting on baited breath for magical performances by their cult icon and messiah - but really? 

Now its embarassing to have water according to the Cult of Obama? 

i just re-read my post... got me mad again.. i cant deal with this shit.. its like speaking with children...

But you just contributed to it as well.. instead of saying .."hahahaha yeah he fucked up"... you go on the defensive.."but but but obama said 57 states"...yeah.. and you know what... that was a fuck up as well... this is the most current fuck up.. and thats why people are talking about it... but what i still cant get for the life of me is

HOW IN THE FUCK ARE MINOR GAFFES AND SLIPS A DIVISIVE POLITICAL ARGUMENT... ITS A GOD DAMN SLIP....

Ok.... like me... sometimes i have a hard time pronuncing "Milwaukee Brewers"... its not political..i just fucked up.. people laugh..ha ha.. and thats it..

please seriously... tell me how someone fucking up a word or two is grounds to draw a political line and talley "each sides" word fuck ups...

Someone has to understand what im talking about (minus 333....dude is retarded)... please tell me im not in some kind of weird Twilight Zone

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2013, 10:49:17 AM »
any one sane wanna comment?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2013, 11:01:34 AM »

LOL, This is the GetBig political board. You ARE in the Twilight Zone!!!  ;D

It's just like the guy from Colorado who messed up when he said "Women don't know when they feel like they're going to get raped" Everyone knows what he was trying to say, ...but idiots who've been mentally enslaved in the LEFT / RIGHT paradigmn, are pouncing on it. It's just another day of life in the Twilight Zone.

Think about it! You're living in the United States of America, ...one where exercising your right to free speech can get you killed. One where you are subject to random search & seizure. One in which habeus corpus and posse comitatus has been tossed out the window, and one where people no longer have the right to keep and bear arms. It don't get anymore Twilight Zone-ish than that!

And since we are in the Twilight Zone, I know that rather than ponder the salient points of this post, the usual suspects will simply focus on non-issues like tiny little spelling errors... so let 'em have at it... ( I wouldn't want to deprive them of what they feel is the only thing they can do in their tiny impotent little lives)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2013, 11:02:31 AM »
Funny how Akin or Mourdoch were not given the same benefit of the doubt.   Typical. 

LOL, This is the GetBig political board. You ARE in the Twilight Zone!!!  ;D

It's just like the guy from Colorado who messed up when he said "Women don't know when they feel like they're going to get raped" Everyone knows what he was trying to say, ...but idiots who've been mentally enslaved in the LEFT / RIGHT paradigmn, are pouncing on it. It's just another day of life in the Twilight Zone.

Think about it! You're living in the United States of America, ...one where exercising your right to free speech can get you killed. One where you are subject to random search & seizure. One in which habeus corpus and posse comitatus has been tossed out the window, and one where people no longer have the right to keep and bear arms. It don't get anymore Twilight Zone-ish than that!

And since we are in the Twilight Zone, I know that rather than ponder the salient points of this post, the usual suspects will simply focus on non-issues like tiny little spelling errors... so let 'em have at it... ( I wouldn't want to deprive them of what they feel is the only thing they can do in their tiny impotent little lives)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2013, 12:17:08 PM »

You are on GB

GB is the Twilight Zone

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2013, 12:26:28 PM »
these retards admit getting their news from hannity and rush       enough said    :D :D :D :D :D :D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2013, 02:10:58 PM »
Using liberal logic, it just proves that smart people can re-elect smart presidents. That's what the left said 8 years ago.
fixed.
w