Author Topic: Read this if you are into multi-vitamins  (Read 5186 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Read this if you are into multi-vitamins
« on: February 14, 2013, 09:54:29 PM »
Your vitamins are probably made from toxic animal waste, irradiated oil and activated sewage sludge.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036650_synthetic_vitamins_disease_side_effects.html

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Read this if you are into multi-vitamins
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 01:02:35 AM »
so what.

list me a day worth of your typical diet and i will tell you something about that.

ever eaten a pizza?

been to mconalds?

I know McDonalds is bad.

What's wrong with Pizza?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 01:23:10 AM »
I know McDonalds is bad.

What's wrong with Pizza?
???
What`s wrong with McDonalds?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 01:26:19 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 02:02:57 AM »
Seconded  ???

Thirded  ???

(Well, I did get food poisoning from there a few weeks back)...
But Ive eaten there again since and have been fine.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 05:12:32 AM »
That really sounded scientific. It seems like it was written by a high school kid in his room. Just because it was written on the internet doesn't make it true.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 05:27:38 AM »
up the dose

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 07:06:32 AM »
???
What`s wrong with McDonalds?

Last 3 times i ate McDonalds in the last year my stomach started hurting and i was farting like a donkey.

also doesn't help that the big mac for example has 600 calories and only 30 grams of protein and 40 grams of fat, even worse is, you eat it and still are hungry.

Personally if i want to eat out i go to the local kebab place or subway  8)

doozejooze

• Getbig II
  • Get bit
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 07:22:25 AM »
Whats wrong with McDonald's?
1. Sodium- (as in most fast food joints) is usually to the power of 10 in their prepared foods. The high sodium effect is usually felt more accutely as one ages.
2. Preservatives and natural (read artificial) flavorings- Hepatotoxic to say the least (co-morbidity but alas, a contributor)
3. Sugar-High Fructose Corn Syrup (knowing the physiokinetics of this ratio of fructose in the liver should be enough for any GetBigger to moderate it, which is impossible to do if one eats at Micky D's.
4. Lack of substantively nutrient dense veggies
5. Impossibility to recognize a food as fresh
6. Taste, I believe someone said goat's ass, that about sums it up.
Some of these are just how a public health professional views the fast food scene and apply to most if not all of those places.
As far as studies go on sodium and sugar, all studies have an external validity that is applicable in the case of fast food, so pick yer study and remember: experience is as valid as experiment- never discount how you react personally to things found in the laboratory we call life.
Rectum defendere!

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 07:31:33 AM »
Thirded  ???

^^
That's because you didn't have the Angus Beef Swiss/Mushroom burger, stay away from the Filet O'Fish they don't get bought quickly so they sit...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 07:35:41 AM »
Thirded  ???

Fourthed

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 07:37:39 AM »
Last 3 times i ate McDonalds in the last year my stomach started hurting and i was farting like a donkey.

also doesn't help that the big mac for example has 600 calories and only 30 grams of protein and 40 grams of fat, even worse is, you eat it and still are hungry.

Personally if i want to eat out i go to the local kebab place or subway  8)
Yeah but what did you eat? I have no problem popping in McDonalds and just getting a couple cheeeseburgers. No fries or the other shit, just couple cheeseburgers. It's when you eat any of the other shit, like double quarterpounders or BigMac's, that you are shitting your brains out

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2013, 07:47:07 AM »
Let me tell you something friends AMERICAN fast food is the absolute worse. In my travels all around the world, I've been to various American fast food establishments overseas and it tastes nothing like it's American counterpart because they don't put as much bullshit in their food as we do cause they'd make a big fuss over it unlike our fat American asses. It really does taste different and not as processed. McDonalds is the main culprit. It's like eating at different restaurants.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 07:48:34 AM »
well, ofcourse one will survive eating at mcdonalds.

one will also survive eating orios a whole day.

mcdonalds, imo, tastes very good, excellent, but that doesnt mean its good.

as for the brick in stomach feeling i always get that at burger king their meat is similiat to eating plastic.

meanwhile, yall cary on eating at mcdonalds, express ticket to cswolitis
Dont be hating because Cswirl has so much more mass than you. So what if he's 25% bf? Oh wait, he can see his abs at 275lbs  ::) ::)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2013, 07:52:10 AM »
Let me tell you something friends AMERICAN fast food is the absolute worse. In my travels all around the world, I've been to various American fast food establishments overseas and it tastes nothing like it's American counterpart because they don't put as much bullshit in their food as we do cause they'd make a big fuss over it unlike our fat American asses. It really does taste different and not as processed. McDonalds is the main culprit. It's like eating at different restaurants.
Portion control. You dont need a 24oz soda and a supersized order of frenchfries. i get a couple of cheeseburger from Mcdonalds or a couple Jr. bacons from Wendy's 2-3x a week when I leave the gym. No negative impact on my physique, I'm sub 10% bf easily

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 07:54:05 AM »
Portion control. You dont need a 24oz soda and a supersized order of frenchfries. i get a couple of cheeseburger from Mcdonalds or a couple Jr. bacons from Wendy's 2-3x a week when I leave the gym. No negative impact on my physique, I'm sub 10% bf easily

It's not only portions I'm talking about whatever this shit food does to your insides. All the artificial this and preservatives that.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2013, 08:01:49 AM »
It's not only portions I'm talking about whatever this shit food does to your insides. All the artificial this and preservatives that.
Yeah I agree. What isnt loaded with preservatives and all kinds of other shit nowadays though? Milk is overflowing with hormones so much so that it's inducing young girls to have their periods at 9yrs old. A loaf of bread doesnt get moldy unless it a fucking month old! Cripes a fresh loaf of bread should be hard as a rock and moldy in a day. What can you do, just eat organic? It would cost a fortune. It's the world we live in, roll with it

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 08:03:46 AM »
Perform 12 reps for cuts

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 08:10:29 AM »

THIS!

My grandpa ate all kinds of shit.  Ice cream, hamburgers, coffee and donuts in the morning etc...  He was always in good shape because he was probably staying right around 2000 cals.

These idiots that think they're fat because of the foods they're eating piss me off.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2013, 08:11:47 AM »
I feel sorry for fat girls the most.  They need to focus on portion control, and not eating "healthy".  They try to eat healthy and end up going way above their caloric limit.  If they would just eat something they enjoy they would be happier and lose more fat.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2013, 08:13:56 AM »

Always wondered about what the Mc stuff would taste like in America... I think I'll pass.

Even here in Austria, where quality standards are still high, it's not really tasty if you're not accustomed to the taste - much less yummy it is in even poorer countries like eastern europe where abandoned gypsy families are used for enhancing hash meat volume.

Jizzacked

« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2013, 08:15:53 AM »
That really sounded scientific. It seems like it was written by a high school kid in his room. Just because it was written on the internet doesn't make it true.

no shit... would be easier to take seriously if it didn't read like a piece of propaganda

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2013, 08:18:08 AM »
THIS!

My grandpa ate all kinds of shit.  Ice cream, hamburgers, coffee and donuts in the morning etc...  He was always in good shape because he was probably staying right around 2000 cals.

These idiots that think they're fat because of the foods they're eating piss me off.
No doubt! How about grandma or your own mom breaking out the tub of crisco for cooking? Just a big tub of pure fat! Portion control, being active every day, and dont discount genetics. Some people smoke cigarettes till they are 90 and no issues. Same with food. Some people can eat whatever, some cant and have a fucking heartattack at 50.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2013, 08:21:27 AM »
No doubt! How about grandma or your own mom breaking out the tub of crisco for cooking? Just a big tub of pure fat! Portion control, being active every day, and dont discount genetics. Some people smoke cigarettes till they are 90 and no issues. Same with food. Some people can eat whatever, some cant and have a fucking heartattack at 50.

YES!!! haha

My grandmother made everything in lard, and she's alive right now healthy as fuck.  Nearly 100 years old, because she didn't over eat, and got some exercise.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2013, 08:30:39 AM »
YES!!! haha

My grandmother made everything in lard, and she's alive right now healthy as fuck.  Nearly 100 years old, because she didn't over eat, and got some exercise.

Yup everyone looking for a magic pill to make them lose weight, be happy, etc. "I want to eat like a pig and not excercise. What pill can help with that?"