Author Topic: Meteor Strike caught on video: Russia  (Read 3298 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Meteor Strike caught on video: Russia
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2013, 03:20:25 PM »
so can a shotgun or a revolver or even, according to posters on this site, a hammer or a rock (the last two being quite deadly)
can they what straw? Your started an idea and then your brain disorder kicked in and you trailed off

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2013, 03:23:51 PM »
so can a shotgun or a revolver or even, according to posters on this site, a hammer or a rock (the last two being quite deadly)
Stupid argument, and massive twisting of what people were saying to try and make a point.
Hammer vs Firearm = losing battle.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2013, 04:59:43 PM »

Something tells me you're the type of guy that brings a knife to a gun fight.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2013, 05:27:22 PM »
Something tells me you're the type of guy that brings a knife to a gun fight.

Something tells me you're a guy who is all out of answers and is trying to change the subject

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2013, 05:31:57 PM »
Stupid argument, and massive twisting of what people were saying to try and make a point.
Hammer vs Firearm = losing battle.

no shit

the entire hammer and rock and car argument was completely moronic the first time is was brought up by 333, Tony or whoever did it

I still haven't seen anyone here explain why people need automatic rifle with 100 shot drum magazines

When Congress had testimony of few weeks ago about the "gun debate" in this country the people citing the use of guns for home defense couldn't find one single example of a case where someone defended there home with a so called "assault weapon"
Most cases involved shotguns or some other type of weapon that didn't involve high capacity magazine and other stuff that is being targeted to be banned or restricted

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2013, 05:46:03 PM »
no shit

the entire hammer and rock and car argument was completely moronic the first time is was brought up by 333, Tony or whoever did it

I still haven't seen anyone here explain why people need automatic rifle with 100 shot drum magazines

When Congress had testimony of few weeks ago about the "gun debate" in this country the people citing the use of guns for home defense couldn't find one single example of a case where someone defended there home with a so called "assault weapon"
Most cases involved shotguns or some other type of weapon that didn't involve high capacity magazine and other stuff that is being targeted to be banned or restricted
there was a case a few months ago where the kid shot an intruder with an AR. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

youre so full of shit and ignorance its not even funny. Plenty of incidents where ppl have used "assault rifles" to defend themselves. Do you remember the LA RIOTS???

Ppl need guns, magazines and ammo for the very reason the 2nd amendment was created straw.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2013, 06:11:40 PM »
there was a case a few months ago where the kid shot an intruder with an AR. WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

youre so full of shit and ignorance its not even funny. Plenty of incidents where ppl have used "assault rifles" to defend themselves. Do you remember the LA RIOTS???

Ppl need guns, magazines and ammo for the very reason the 2nd amendment was created straw.

I think I made it EXPLICITLY CLEAR what I was talking about

Did I not say the testimony before Congress a few weeks ago

Did you miss that part?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2013, 06:17:39 PM »
This was your statement you moron "When Congress had testimony of few weeks ago about the "gun debate" in this country the people citing the use of guns for home defense couldn't find one single example of a case where someone defended there home with a so called "assault weapon"

whether they the ppl could cite incidents or not(I doubt your telling the truth) is besides the point. The fact is there are plenty of incidents where ppl have defended themselves and property with "assault weapons"

get over it, they arent any more dangerous than other forms of guns they are just scary looking...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2013, 06:40:45 PM »
This was your statement you moron "When Congress had testimony of few weeks ago about the "gun debate" in this country the people citing the use of guns for home defense couldn't find one single example of a case where someone defended there home with a so called "assault weapon"

whether they the ppl could cite incidents or not(I doubt your telling the truth) is besides the point. The fact is there are plenty of incidents where ppl have defended themselves and property with "assault weapons"

get over it, they arent any more dangerous than other forms of guns they are just scary looking...

that is what I said and that is a fact

all examples given (both testified and given in writing) did not include the types of weapons that we are talking about and the only person who mentioned "scary looking" weapons was the right wing dingbat Gayle Trotter who made the completely asinine and fallacious argument that "scary looking" guns help women scare off violent male criminals.   Then this dunce goes on to cite an incident where a woman used a shotgun to defend herself

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/lawrence-odonnell-takes-gun-advocate-trott
The guns rights advocate told lawmakers on the Senate Judiciary Committee that “guns make women safer.” To her, AR-15s are the “weapon of choice” because “they have good handling, they’re light, they’re easy for women to hold.” And the appearance of such a “scary-looking gun” deters violent male criminals during home invasions.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2013, 07:05:13 PM »
that is what I said and that is a fact

all examples given (both testified and given in writing) did not include the types of weapons that we are talking about and the only person who mentioned "scary looking" weapons was the right wing dingbat Gayle Trotter who made the completely asinine and fallacious argument that "scary looking" guns help women scare off violent male criminals.   Then this dunce goes on to cite an incident where a woman used a shotgun to defend herself

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/lawrence-odonnell-takes-gun-advocate-trott
so the retards talking about it didnt bring up the numerous incidents where ppl have defended themselves with "assault weapons"

that doesnt mean it doesnt happen b/c it happens quite often....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2013, 08:04:19 PM »
so the retards talking about it didnt bring up the numerous incidents where ppl have defended themselves with "assault weapons"

that doesnt mean it doesnt happen b/c it happens quite often....

Tony - do you remember this thread

since you've claimed people have defended themselves with "assault weapons" (whatever you think that actually is I have no idea) then give us some examples

you said it happens "quite often" so I assume you must have been thinking of some obvious examples when you made that statement