Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49728 times)

dustin

Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2013, 10:02:15 AM »
it was a bait and switch dummy

legit kigtropin does not exist

you cant be that stupid bro

the ingredients exist the product doesnt

Someone on a private board I'm on tested it and it was just really good GH, or possibly IGF-1. I can't remember. When they talk about mysterious ingredients and special ratios it was nothing like that. They just sold a fantastic product, then switched it out for sugar water.

gh15 is right, I only got sugar water. My friend ordered Kigs just before me and got the real stuff. Probably IGF-1. Him and his wife are both untrained but started taking a few units and made dramatic improvements. That's when I placed an order right away and got burned. I missed the gravy train. >:(

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2013, 10:08:03 AM »
I love it. Everything is falling apart and GH 15 is being exposed as the narcissist sociopath that is really is. Dustin is a 'trator' because he received sugar water as opposed to, y'know, what he paid for? HA!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: February 16, 2013, 10:08:25 AM »
;D

oh so gh 15s threats are fake

so he is an anonymous coward

thanks for throwing him under the bus

MC,

You may very well end up finding out who gh 15 is.

He will make it easy for you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2013, 10:08:37 AM »
Someone on a private board I'm on tested it and it was just really good GH, or possibly IGF-1. I can't remember. When they talk about mysterious ingredients and special ratios it was nothing like that. They just sold a fantastic product, then switched it out for sugar water.

gh15 is right, I only got sugar water. My friend ordered Kigs just before me and got the real stuff. Probably IGF-1. Him and his wife are both untrained but started taking a few units and made dramatic improvements. That's when I placed an order right away and got burned. I missed the gravy train. >:(

exactly

a product like the one gh 15 rattles an about would be all over the net everywhere and in every gym

he claims you can binge on pizza and ice cream every day

and wake up ripped to shreds the next day

it just sounds like a muscletech ad

it is so appealing because he is basically saying you can get big and ripped without dieting or even training properly

thats what made it so appealing thats what made the scam so easy
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2013, 10:09:29 AM »
MC,

You may very well end up finding out who gh 15 is.

He will make it easy for you.

im sure "brad" will be paying a visit

tell him to bring miss bambino

she sounds like a keeper
T

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #155 on: February 16, 2013, 10:12:27 AM »
exactly

a product like the one gh 15 rattles an about would be all over the net everywhere and in every gym

he claims you can binge on pizza and ice cream every day

and wake up ripped to shreds the next day

it just sounds like a muscletech ad

it is so appealing because he is basically saying you can get big and ripped without dieting or even training properly

thats what made it so appealing thats what made the scam so easy

Are you blind and dumb or just pretending to be?

Even Dustin JUST said his 2 friends made drastic changes and they didnt even train! This means even YOU have hope to look good bigmc!

Imagine what it does when you are on tren and test and other AAS.

You can indeed eat 3 pizzas that day and wake up looking in the mirror in disbelief.

I have done it and some have many others

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: February 16, 2013, 10:14:20 AM »

Regarding your marijuana use Dustin, what you do in your personal life is your personal life.

But you know that gh 15 wants no discussion of narcotic or recreational drug use despite your own personal beliefs.

And yet despite this you repeatedly made posts about your marijuana use, how you experienced your best workouts on it and how it increased your mind/muscle connection. If that is true for you then fine, but it was made clear that this was not allowed to be discussed on the gh 15 board.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #157 on: February 16, 2013, 10:16:20 AM »
All things aside and nonsense, why are some people talking about kigtropin and like it never even existed

If you havent used it, fine but be quiet and dont speak on something you dont know about or havent used.

Kigtropin was gold in a vial and it turns out it really is even more expensive to recreate it.

Super high quality ingredients needed and for a few short months normal people could also buy it

Turned out a big scam offcourse as the bait and switch was discovered and all players and involved removed.

But those who used it know and have seen how powerfull it was

Bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 16, 2013, 10:17:49 AM »
Are you blind and dumb or just pretending to be?

Even Dustin JUST said his 2 friends made drastic changes and they didnt even train! This means even YOU have hope to look good bigmc!

Imagine what it does when you are on tren and test and other AAS.

You can indeed eat 3 pizzas that day and wake up looking in the mirror in disbelief.

I have done it and some have many others

does good growth have a dramatic effect yes it does

does kigtropin exist no it doesnt

have you resorted to cheap shots like the twink you are yes you have

are you afraid to back your big mouth up yes you are

is your board losing all the credible posters like ergo and dustin yes it is

does your god have napoleon complex yes he does

is he a fat man in his forties with convictions for domestic violence and narcotics yes he is

does he gets his drugs shipped to his gf amy bambinos house yes he does

are the feds about to fuck his life up yes they are

can he do anything to hurt me he can try  :-*
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2013, 10:20:16 AM »
does good growth have a dramatic effect yes it does

does kigtropin exist no it doesnt

have you resorted to cheap shots like the twink you are yes you have

are you afraid to back your big mouth up yes you are

is your board losing all the credible posters like ergo and dustin yes it is

does your god have napoleon complex yes he does

is he a fat man in his forties with convictions for domestic violence and narcotics yes he is

does he gets his drugs shipped to his gf amy bambinos house yes he does

are the feds about to fuck his life up yes they are

can he do anything to hurt me he can try  :-*

I'd be VERY interested in seeing this. Please post up the info that you have on this!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 16, 2013, 10:21:39 AM »
I'd be VERY interested in seeing this. Please post up the info that you have on this!

what after the shit you have been giving me and the veiled threats

apologise and i will consider shooting you a pm
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2013, 10:25:48 AM »

apologise and i will consider shooting you
Fixed  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #162 on: February 16, 2013, 10:25:51 AM »
Bigmc likes to have a big mouth but when directly asked cannot show 1 sentance or shred of proof for ANY of his accusations

I guess he is waiting for the opportune moment to break the news and grab control over Tokyo underground a thread he himself started

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: February 16, 2013, 10:28:01 AM »
Bigmc likes to have a big mouth but when directly asked cannot show 1 sentance or shred of proof for ANY of his accusations

I guess he is waiting for the opportune moment to break the news and grab control over Tokyo underground a thread he himself started

what evidence

are you saying the kig scandal never happened

are you saying loads of people on your board never got taken for thousands of dollars

come on bro you are just making a fool of yourself
T

dustin

« Reply #164 on: February 16, 2013, 10:28:29 AM »
I love it. Everything is falling apart and GH 15 is being exposed as the narcissist sociopath that is really is.

I told him that I want to defend him but he makes it hard. I suggested that instead of throwing temper tantrums to try being a bit more polite and diplomatic. This leaves your enemy with nothing to attack. But he just went off on tangents about Luna level security, US protection and a battle against filts that I supposedly have no idea about. He basically said I'm crazy and don't know what I'm talking about.

Everyone knows that if you want to debate with someone, ad hominems are the last thing to help your plan of attack. It just creates vulnerabilities and kills any traction you might have against the person you're debating with. To attack a person instead of an idea is primitive and makes you immediately lose the argument. It is what simple minded folks do. So when people are labeled filts and attacked baselessly, that only makes the attacker look dumb. I'm guilty of nothing but holding moral ground. If I've said or done anything stupid, I'm always the first person to be critical of that as soon as I'm aware.

It's ironic that he thinks I'm green when it comes to the criminal underworld too. I live in British Columbia, and we have nothing but violent ethnic gangs and real life violence. My friend Phil was shot because he accidentally stepped on someone's foot - RIP. My friend Tina was hanging out with the wrong crowd and got shot in the face eating a bowl of pho noodles - RIP. I don't need a single person explaining anything about gangs and drug dealers to me. I know too much about it already and do everything in my power to distance myself from that world. I've seen and know enough. Remailers selling underdosed juice via email is nothing compared to this. I live in the real world.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #165 on: February 16, 2013, 10:28:38 AM »
its just funny how so many people dont wana hear bout kigtropin and get all bent out of shape about it   but its only the ones that NEVER took it...  find me one bodybuilder or person that took legit kigtropin  and dont want tot alk bout how good it was every minute

the reason gh15 talks baout it so much bc it was a great product and for serious bodybuilders... not kids that play online internet life on getbig .... it is something that takes bodbyuilder to another level... how do i know  cause i took it    never made no money off it like u idiots here claim   and if gh15 was in the business of it   thne why almost a year now we still cant get any???  lol   eouldnt he be selling it left right

this board is good for goof balss with alot of time on their hands who work out here and there and wana have some arm swole for the club tn.... so they look at a guy like galenko  who could never step on a bodybuuilding stage and they see couple abs and an arm vein and they think he is great and should listen to his advice..lol
but if ur interested in bodybuilding  you go to gh15's board where there are real bodybuilders discussing important bodybuilding things such as great procuts like Kigtropin!
REALITY CHECK

Every board on the planet warns 'do not buy Kigtropins" every single person that has ever bought Kigtropin freak out and get pissed of that they flushed their money down the toilet. Finding real magical  ::) kigtropin must be like finding a needle in a hay stack cause on every open source board every single review is negative negative negative so why even promote it all or even say anything when that will lead to people ordering and getting ripped off?

The bottom line is you guys talking about a product causes people to buy a product and when they do they spend 1000's and get ripped off so who is at fault here? Of course the ones praising it of course, then you say we were talking about legit kigs, well is that not a scam if I ever seen one, lmao.

I swear on everything in my life if you guys send me 50 kigtropin kits and claimed them to be legit and you guys told me to try them that they are all mine for free as soon as I got them they go directly in the garbage.

dustin

« Reply #166 on: February 16, 2013, 10:36:19 AM »
BTW, it couldn't be further from the truth about me being addicted to narcotics hahaha

A friend just told me about some of the posts there and I don't even fill my prescription for Tylenol 3's. Heck, I don't even take regular Tylenol or NSAIDs despite having chronic migraines from having my head split open. Split my dome like a melon when I was 5 years old.

I take only general health supplements, occasionally a triptan medication to abort a migraine which has absolutely no recreational value, and I smoke weed. And I actually advocate for the discussion and supervised treatment of anyone struggling with substance abuse and have helped dozens of people with their personal battles.... soooo... uhh, I've got a narcotics problem? lol ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 16, 2013, 10:39:30 AM »
BTW, it couldn't be further from the truth about me being addicted to narcotics hahaha

A friend just told me about some of the posts there and I don't even fill my prescription for Tylenol 3's. Heck, I don't even take regular Tylenol or NSAIDs despite having chronic migraines from having my head split open. Split my dome like a melon when I was 5 years old.

I take only general health supplements, occasionally a triptan medication to abort a migraine which has absolutely no recreational value, and I smoke weed. And I actually advocate for the discussion and supervised treatment of anyone struggling with substance abuse and have helped dozens of people with their personal battles.... soooo... uhh, I've got a narcotics problem? lol ;D

the worse thing is they were all praising you on there about how you were a great poster

then one post from gh 15 now they are saying you are into narcotics

and throwing you to the wolves

he has built an empire surrounded by shameless sycophants sucking his dick for access to shit gear
T

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #168 on: February 16, 2013, 10:48:44 AM »
dennis james (gh15) owns all of you bitches
K

dustin

« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2013, 10:49:06 AM »
the worse thing is they were all praising you on there about how you were a great poster

he has built an empire surrounded by shameless sycophants sucking his dick for access to shit gear

It's funny stuff for sure. I keep getting people thanking me and praising me up and down, so I must be at least a half decent person. I'm very transparent so it shouldn't be too hard to see that. I just hope no one over there believes the balonie about me being a narcotic addict.

I tried my best to defend gh15 because I do appreciate him being a segway for finding the truth. But now he's trying to spin all these lies and I really can't stand by that. I don't want to call a spade a spade, but I've said it a million times before - I will NOT lie. I endeavor to go through life without having to rely on these crutches because they only cause a big problem down the road. I don't lie for myself or others, so he'll have to ask someone else to do that.

I never wanted to be in that position but the more he rants, the closer we got to this point. And now he's said so much crap that if you ask me point blank, I can't dance around the subject anymore. I can't say anything but the truth.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: February 16, 2013, 10:51:20 AM »
dennis james (gh15) owns all of you bitches

Would have been a solid guess in 2009. I used to think he was a pro too, which is why I applied his "teachings." Now, it's pretty obvious he was never a pro.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #171 on: February 16, 2013, 11:04:31 AM »

apologise and i will consider shooting you a pm

Apologize? And why would you shoot me a PM? Out this "fraud" for us all to see if you have the information.

And this goes for everyone...PROVE your claims! Until then the facts remain as such:

-gh 15 has kept all of his promises

-gh 15.org grows daily with more than 15,000 applications in less than a single year along with over 5,000 approved members

-gh 15 is on the edge of his seat and can not wait to be revealed. He's been waiting for 9 years and counting...

-gh 15 is The Truth and for many years support the truth

-gh 15 is an IFBB Pro

If anyone here has any proof to the contrary please step forward and present your documentation. If not, then please go back to resuming your day dreams.
If it isn't clear by now (even though it should be) gh 15 is a genius mastermind and is most likely the most important person in the history of bodybuilding.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: February 16, 2013, 11:06:13 AM »
And Dustin...you tell LIES!

When did gh 15 tell you to tell lies? When??

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #173 on: February 16, 2013, 11:14:03 AM »

Do something better with your time, you are creating waves where they dont need to be

Isnt it time for you to  eat for a change and perhaps go to a gym and actually workout?

Dont act as if Dustin is your friend, you were pissing on HIS board as well for MONTHS, so dont go switching sides now and telling him how you are on his side.

Stop lying and go to the gym

dustin

« Reply #174 on: February 16, 2013, 11:15:21 AM »
And Dustin...you tell LIES!

When did gh 15 tell you to tell lies? When??

Hey man, I have no quarrel with you. I never tell lies and never have told a single lie. Think for yourself and don't let gh15 influence you in any way you don't see fit. We're not his slaves and shouldn't have to follow rules about posting. We're not 6 year olds.

gh15 was always threatening me about not talking to certain people, always telling me how to post, etc. Why does he need to silence me? Why do I need to follow posting guidelines? That's ridiculous. I have done nothing on these forums since 2006 except for help people, even when I was a dumb newb and didn't know anything. Now that I do have some knowledge and experience, I always cautiously, modestly and politely try to share it with people. You guys can screen my 10,000 posts if you'd like and if you can find something I said or did wrong, I will be accountable for my actions. I've always had that policy, man.

I told him all the time that I don't want to do or say anything against my morals but he's the one making it difficult. I always told him I would do what I could to defend him and help people, but he makes it so tough when he throws temper tantrums when I'm trying to be calm. I'm not trying to be self-righteous or anything, but I'm not going to go on the internet and try fucking with a bunch of random people. I'd rather put helpful information out there because I know how much I got dicked around when I first started lifting. The supplement industry preys on you, and then advanced bodybuilders prey on you too. It's really unfair. There's only a handful of people who've been honest throughout the years and I'm just trying to emulate what they're doing. 8)