Author Topic: the dying board of gh twinkteen  (Read 49480 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: the dying board of gh twinkteen
« Reply #250 on: February 16, 2013, 06:22:53 PM »
Never been to that board. I think the whole Lemming15 site is retarded.

About as stupid as www.AlphaFagMale.com

Why aren't you using your regular account? Kinda sad when a Mod has to run a shit gimmick.

if i was
a mod you
would not be
posting

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: February 16, 2013, 06:53:59 PM »
gh15 is a good person

you've met him? his friends? his family?

do you even know if it is a person....or a he or she?

kids? lol.

this gh15 character cost a lot of people a lot of money. The least he can do is step up and refund the money to all those who lost it. He claims he is rich enough to do so right ?  ::)

if he was a source on another board and did what he did, he would have been blacklisted for life.

the fact that he wont stand up and make good on all those people who got burnt tells you all you need to know. He?she/it is a low life, lying, piece of shit, drug abusing, scammer. thats your gh15. fuck him and the couch he sleeps on.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: February 16, 2013, 07:00:48 PM »
GH15 members left dot org

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #253 on: February 16, 2013, 07:02:50 PM »

kids? lol.

this gh15 character cost a lot of people a lot of money. The least he can do is step up and refund the money to all those who lost it. He claims he is rich enough to do so right ?  ::)

if he was a source on another board and did what he did, he would have been blacklisted for life.

the fact that he wont stand up and make good on all those people who got burnt tells you all you need to know. He?she/it is a low life, lying, piece of shit, drug abusing, scammer. thats your gh15. fuck him and the couch he sleeps on.

It really amazes me that after that kigs scam that all of his followers still take up for him. It's like an abusive husband and a wife who takes up for his actions constantly. They get what they deserve

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 16, 2013, 07:06:36 PM »
I'm trying to do my thing with Anabolic Gaymen.com.  The thing about me creating my forum site is that I'm able to post or write about things that Ron would normally put me in Timeout for...things the same with spam.  

I also get to make a little money as well from advertisements and selling products so its a win, win situation.  My goal is to be there when RX Muscle goes down in flames and take the business away from them.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #255 on: February 16, 2013, 07:15:21 PM »

kids? lol.

this gh15 character cost a lot of people a lot of money. The least he can do is step up and refund the money to all those who lost it. He claims he is rich enough to do so right ?  ::)

Well said Pellius

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #256 on: February 16, 2013, 07:33:29 PM »

kids? lol.

this gh15 character cost a lot of people a lot of money. The least he can do is step up and refund the money to all those who lost it. He claims he is rich enough to do so right ?  ::)

brother last time I checked gh15 didnt put a gun to anyone's head telling them to spend their money on illegal drugs. Fuck all the guys who got burn on kigs,  I could give a fuck about them....

I used to take 150mg anadrol for 4 months straight ....so if some fool on a message board takes my advice  and his liver falls out Im supposed to cover his medical bills? ;D

l

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #257 on: February 16, 2013, 07:37:02 PM »
LOL...once again 1,000 pages about gh 15 1 year after he left this very board...

The man is a genius.

;D

We still talk about Chad Mower....is he a genius too?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: February 16, 2013, 07:41:10 PM »
brother last time I checked gh15 didnt put a gun to anyone's head telling them to spend their money on illegal drugs. Fuck all the guys who got burn on kigs,  I could give a fuck about them....

I used to take 150mg anadrol for 4 months straight ....so if some fool on a message board takes my advice  and his liver falls out Im supposed to cover his medical bills? ;D

Dam son how was 150mg anadrol for four months? Appetite shitty? Cholesterol and liver all messed up? Or did you make it out alright?

Curious about stuff like this. It's fun

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #259 on: February 16, 2013, 07:43:44 PM »
Dam son how was 150mg anadrol for four months? Appetite shitty? Cholesterol and liver all messed up? Or did you make it out alright?

I think he bulked up quite a bit but 80% of that weight was from tumor growth

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #260 on: February 16, 2013, 08:25:40 PM »

I havent been to a doctor in years bro, I just crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. My buddy would get me legit turkish drol straight from a wholesaler, shit was like magic just really made me thick. I did have some thyroid issues, which i attirbute to the drol. I ran 150mg for 4 months, 100mg for 10 weeks (twice).....all in the same year. Needless to say I dont fuck with it anymore its just too harsh, extreme lethargy all the time.....even after its discontinuation. Nasty compound,  but if I had to do a show someday I know exactly what Ill be on those last 6 weeks. 100mg gives u  about as much thickness as a gram of test
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #261 on: February 16, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
I think he bulked up quite a bit but 80% of that weight was from tumor growth

It got the job done.....I had legit 18.5 inch arms when I was 19 years old
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/9999f.gif/

I used to base my cycles on drol and eq lol, did everything half backwards cause I didnt know any better. I go for the health look nowdays ;D  lots of EQ and deca to keep the skin nice, never over a trt dose of test. quality muscle..... anything over 200mg test per week will decrease collagen synthesis, theres a reason guys look old as fuck who run lots of test
l

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #262 on: February 16, 2013, 08:58:23 PM »

gh15
gets credit for
creating a large
following of gullible
idiots and slackers
the smart ones
wise up and move
on the dumb ones
remain blind
hi wes and pellius :)

EXACTLY.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #263 on: February 16, 2013, 09:17:08 PM »
Its gotta suck for gh15.edu to be losing all it's good dudes like bigbuehl, Dustin, alphamaledawg.... who else am I missing?
Apollo got banned. Don't think he's ever posted on Getbig but dude knows his shit. Hell of a trainer and competitor

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #264 on: February 16, 2013, 09:20:43 PM »
Apollo got banned. Don't think he's ever posted on Getbig but dude knows his shit. Hell of a trainer and competitor

What is keeping Wes there?

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: February 16, 2013, 09:24:23 PM »
Ok guys, get our your wackiest costume and get on board so we can play a round of "Let's Make A Deal!"

In today's topic we have the challenge of "Never Again" (*dramatic music plays*)

I have told gh 15 to never mention Getbig ever again and in return you fellas never mention gh 15 again.

You all obviously have accounts over at gh 15.org...everyone here of course has an account there as it is a very popular board  ;) . So show me that you are not interested in gh 15 and I will tell him to stop mentioning Getbig. We will be a fading vision in eachother's memories.

But a deal is a deal. If he decides to ban someone or the mod team decides to ban someone...since it is HIS gh 15 board...then he can ban whoever he pleases and since you all do not care about that board then it simply won't matter and we won't see it discussed here.

So Contestant Number 1...do we have a deal?!  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: February 16, 2013, 09:24:51 PM »
bigmc  first off and we have double if not triple the amount of active members than this dying board actualy last time we calculated it was 5 times more!

second   if u have a mod spy  post up something from mod section for all to see big guy    lets see
Try again buttercup. A hot thread here will have 6 pages of replies in hours. A thread on ripped.com needs days to hit 2 pages of replies. To say this board is dying is just straight up fallacy and the reason you have no credibility

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #267 on: February 16, 2013, 09:25:50 PM »
What is keeping Wes there?
The source hookups I imagine

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #268 on: February 16, 2013, 09:40:07 PM »
if i was
a mod you
would not be
posting

Another empty threat
You fat spineless loser
Go fuck
Yourself

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #269 on: February 16, 2013, 09:48:34 PM »
The source hookups I imagine
He should win the Master Nationals this year. :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 16, 2013, 10:50:03 PM »
Ok guys, get our your wackiest costume and get on board so we can play a round of "Let's Make A Deal!"

In today's topic we have the challenge of "Never Again" (*dramatic music plays*)

I have told gh 15 to never mention Getbig ever again and in return you fellas never mention gh 15 again.

You all obviously have accounts over at gh 15.org...everyone here of course has an account there as it is a very popular board  ;) . So show me that you are not interested in gh 15 and I will tell him to stop mentioning Getbig. We will be a fading vision in eachother's memories.

But a deal is a deal. If he decides to ban someone or the mod team decides to ban someone...since it is HIS gh 15 board...then he can ban whoever he pleases and since you all do not care about that board then it simply won't matter and we won't see it discussed here.

So Contestant Number 1...do we have a deal?!  ;D

if he deletes the threat thread about me and the bullshit that i am a dealer

i will quite happily never mention that scamming board again

if it wasnt for get big no one would even know it exists
T

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #271 on: February 17, 2013, 01:27:24 AM »

Well, I did a little detective work...and gh15.com is registrered in Australia.

It's Lee Priest 8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #272 on: February 17, 2013, 02:27:41 AM »
Dustin was reached out to as a friend and yet he simply refused to even respond. He is now confused and hurt.

He has stated that gh 15 has made outlandish claims. Well what are these outlandish claims? That legit kigtropin was truly magic in a bottle? Well IT WAS!!

That the government supports gh 15.org? Well IT DOES!!

Dustin is understandably hurt and he is at a place in his life where he needs to rethink things because the truth is not something that can easily be repressed or pushed into the corner of one's mind. gh 15.org is not going anywhere and he will have to make a Junior account in order to rejoin that board or use one of his other accounts that he likely already made since he is very much a smart guy. But still it doesn't change the fact that when in Rome you had damn well better be marching to the beat of the Romanians.

As a Jedi he needs to fight for and protect the truth even if it means getting screwed by IP and losing a lot of money...as others lost a lot of money and even much more than him.

He is tired of bodybuilding and frustrated and takes that frustration out on the very one who helped him to builld his body. This is not good or fair no matter what angle you look at it from.

And if gh 15 does hate him as has been suggested, then why oh why would gh 15 take the time to name the pet subforum after Dustin's real life dog "Lucky"? And to this day Dustin has never acknowledged this to be the case in any shape or form.
Good idea, wow, When in China you best be marching to the beat of Africans lmao, do you realize that is the equivalent of what you just said lolololloll...... You are real dumb, in fact I just read your post to catch something dumb cause it is pure entertainment and you came through on this post, now let me explain;

People of Rome and Romanians live in 2 different countries, hence they are not even the same race, Not to mention one is a city and the other is name of people that live in a country lol, although it is true that the original name ''Romania'' is derived from Rome cause they were once a Roman province but that was 2000 years ago and Romania has had nothing to do with the Romans since in fact Romanians are believed to be derived from a common ancestor from ''Slavs'' and 'Huns" Or ''Dacians"  but certainly not Italians.

So here is what you meant lol.... Rome=Romans get it? good and Romania=Romanians. Rome is a city in Italy and Romania is a country in South Eastern Europe popular for being the Home of the city Transylvania. Also people of Rome speak Italian and Romanians speak Romanian  ;)

Now that was fucken funny  ;D ;D ;D

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #273 on: February 17, 2013, 03:22:46 AM »
Good idea, wow, When in China you best be marching to the beat of Africans lmao, do you realize that is the equivalent of what you just said lolololloll...... You are real dumb, in fact I just read your post to catch something dumb cause it is pure entertainment and you came through on this post, now let me explain;

People of Rome and Romanians live in 2 different countries, hence they are not even the same race, Not to mention one is a city and the other is name of people that live in a country lol, although it is true that the original name ''Romania'' is derived from Rome cause they were once a Roman province but that was 2000 years ago and Romania has had nothing to do with the Romans since in fact Romanians are believed to be derived from a common ancestor from ''Slavs'' and 'Huns" Or ''Dacians"  but certainly not Italians.

So here is what you meant lol.... Rome=Romans get it? good and Romania=Romanians. Rome is a city in Italy and Romania is a country in South Eastern Europe popular for being the Home of the city Transylvania. Also people of Rome speak Italian and Romanians speak Romanian  ;)

Now that was fucken funny  ;D ;D ;D

LOL , brutal ownage

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
« Reply #274 on: February 17, 2013, 04:00:05 AM »

People of Rome and Romanians live in 2 different countries, hence they are not even the same race, Not to mention one is a city and the other is name of people that live in a country lol, although it is true that the original name ''Romania'' is derived from Rome cause they were once a Roman province but that was 2000 years ago and Romania has had nothing to do with the Romans since in fact Romanians are believed to be derived from a common ancestor from ''Slavs'' and 'Huns" Or ''Dacians"  but certainly not Italians.

So here is what you meant lol.... Rome=Romans get it? good and Romania=Romanians. Rome is a city in Italy and Romania is a country in South Eastern Europe popular for being the Home of the city Transylvania. Also people of Rome speak Italian and Romanians speak Romanian  ;)

Now that was fucken funny  ;D ;D ;D

Wow you really think you was smart ey

He did it on purpose, you twat

It says something that only ONE person caught on, the rest of the brady bunch here didnt see anything, lol. Says enough about the level here

This board is 1 big negative place, people dont listen, can barely write, dont use reason and worst of all WANT to hurt and piss on others