Author Topic: Just saw Die Hard...  (Read 1323 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Just saw Die Hard...
« on: February 15, 2013, 04:15:13 PM »
Movie was pretty good. About ten lines the whole movie, the rest was bullets and violence. Also, from what I've seen of this movie and the YouTube vids TA posts, Russia is like the Africa of white people. I'm sorry for ever saying whites were supperior, we have our black eye too.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Just saw Die Hard...
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 04:59:42 PM »
you mean the new one?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 05:00:17 PM »
you mean the new one?

Yes. It was pretty good.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 05:15:15 PM »
Don't think I would pay to see it but if any Die Hard is on tv, I am game to watch. Bruce Willis always takes a fucking beating in those movies. I will always remember watching the first one as a kid and he's digging the glass out of his feet. It was like, "yeah awesome."

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 05:26:17 PM »
you mean the new one?

Meant this one, an actionmovie with Bruce WIllis

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 05:32:46 PM »
Those are not Russians it was filmed in Hungary. They just played Russians

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »
It actually didn't get awful reviews, but not great either

I'll probably see it when it comes out on blu ray!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2013, 06:05:22 PM »

Thanks for ruining it!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2013, 06:08:00 PM »
Movie was pretty good. About ten lines the whole movie, the rest was bullets and violence. Also, from what I've seen of this movie and the YouTube vids TA posts, Russia is like the Africa of white people. I'm sorry for ever saying whites were supperior, we have our black eye too.

Yeah because hollywood thought you that. Dark music, grey sky, large dark hymns sing by russians, rain, winter, cold, evil looking people.

yeah okay. Same with china same kind of bs. Or with arabs, slapstick arabic music in every scene, everyone running, trying to hide or appear sneaky, loud, out to get you. Hollywood horse shit. Truth for brainless ignorant americans, hollywood for others.

Anyways on topic, i will go see the movie.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2013, 06:10:07 PM »

Americans can't tell the difference. My part of me that's part Hungarian cries in me. lol. Hungarians and Russians are nothing alike but what do Americans know they probably can't find Hungary on the map LMAO.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
Yeah because hollywood thought you that. Dark music, grey sky, large dark hymns sing by russians, rain, winter, cold, evil looking people.

yeah okay. Same with china same kind of bs. Or with arabs, slapstick arabic music in every scene, everyone running, trying to hide or appear sneaky, loud, out to get you. Hollywood horse shit. Truth for brainless ignorant americans, hollywood for others.

Hate agreeing with this guy on anything, but he is very right here.  This makes me recall the infamous Marlon Brando interview in which he stated every nationality's stereotype is displayed in Hollywood, with the exception of the Jewish "Kike."  :P

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2013, 06:29:42 PM »

It's just make believe. What does it matter where it's shot? The locations are usually picked because they are cheaper than other places.

Die Hard 5 isn't a freakin' documentary so don't get your panties in a bind over it.