Author Topic: Fightline Supplements by Scott Alexander Is Online!!!  (Read 7762 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Fightline Supplements by Scott Alexander Is Online!!!
« on: February 16, 2013, 06:11:26 AM »
I have to say that this one of the best looking sites around.

http://www.fightlinediet.com
A

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Fightline Supplements by Scott Alexander Is Online!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 06:21:07 AM »
haha why would a "multi-millionaire" waste his time building up another fart-powder online shop... ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 06:31:30 AM »
haha why would a "multi-millionaire" waste his time building up another fart-powder online shop... ::)

Scott's real estate business went bankrupt a few years ago.  He still has plenty of money and some properties but prob needs to have something to do so he's going back to what made him rich to begin with which was his personal training and life coach business.  

Selling supplements is a very good way to make some money....especially at the prices he's selling them at.  Fact is that if there was any prime example of a Getbig Millionaire, it would be him
A

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 06:44:03 AM »

"Fightline"

Haha, sounds legit badass !

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 06:51:07 AM »
real estate buisness is not for the weak of heart or body

this man gave up on his natural abilities long ago and turned to relying on gh

he probably thought putting in new bathroom floors was too much work, burned too many calories, was too "stressfull" oh brother "getting stressed out"  :o ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 07:01:35 AM »
real estate buisness is not for the weak of heart or body

this man gave up on his natural abilities long ago and turned to relying on gh

he probably thought putting in new bathroom floors was too much work, burned too many calories, was too "stressfull" oh brother "getting stressed out"  :o ::)

I don't believe he's using growth hormone and botox anymore as his most recent photos appear to show that he's quit.  He's using his Fightline products along with microdermabrasion and a special skin cream to keep his appearance decent

And yes, real estate is a heartbreaker....it had to suck for him when the market collapsed but here's what he said about it afterwards:

The ability to embrace failure as part of the journey and be able to evolve through it. Failure is a compulsory stage we all experience in many parts of our lives and even the most successful individuals experience failure regularly, the ability to handle this difficult and testing stage when everyone else would and advises you to give up, when you even begin to doubt yourself or even your very own existence, to then be able to use this seed born from failure and turn it and grow it into the roots of your success, that’s the hallmark of greatness…

His diet and training routine is free for download on his website.  I've tried it and its a killer to say the least.   :P
A

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 08:42:18 AM »

I don't believe he's using growth hormone and botox anymore as his most recent photos appear to show that he's quit.  He's using his Fightline products along with microdermabrasion and a special skin cream to keep his appearance decent

And yes, real estate is a heartbreaker....it had to suck for him when the market collapsed but here's what he said about it afterwards:

The ability to embrace failure as part of the journey and be able to evolve through it. Failure is a compulsory stage we all experience in many parts of our lives and even the most successful individuals experience failure regularly, the ability to handle this difficult and testing stage when everyone else would and advises you to give up, when you even begin to doubt yourself or even your very own existence, to then be able to use this seed born from failure and turn it and grow it into the roots of your success, that’s the hallmark of greatness…

His diet and training routine is free for download on his website.  I've tried it and its a killer to say the least.   :P
Recent pics?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 08:56:28 AM »
Auschwitz diet.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 08:56:44 AM »
Maybe Scott needs models - your turn Vince.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 09:12:26 AM »
Auschwitz diet.

Holy shit, this has to be one of the leanest individuals in history

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 11:47:09 AM »

Just keep the chitlin portions down all you got to do is control calories and use heavy weights.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 11:54:30 AM »
Maybe Scott needs models - your turn Vince.

Lol
#

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 12:04:25 PM »
Scott's real estate business went bankrupt a few years ago.  He still has plenty of money and some properties but prob needs to have something to do so he's going back to what made him rich to begin with which was his personal training and life coach business.  

Selling supplements is a very good way to make some money....especially at the prices he's selling them at.  Fact is that if there was any prime example of a Getbig Millionaire, it would be him

Scott's real business was and is selling HGH to his rich clients..then he tried his hand a real estate and failed miserable.

All of those stores that he shopped at were giving him referral fee and discounts.

I like Scott, I enjoyed his videos.. from a pure entertain standpoint it's like watching a car crash.
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 12:07:45 PM »
"Fightline Diet
AminoPower

BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS + L-GLUTAMINE. This is the most powerful recovery formula our scientist's  could develop to help you recover ultra fast from gruelling workouts and sporting events."

"Fightline Diet
Xtreme Burners

These are possibly the strongest legal fat burners allowed into the UK. These are extremely strong fat burners with a unique and effective rapid acting formula. They contain 11 active ingredients that increase your combustion and prevents muscle breakdown."

Oh boy, this won't end well.....
I

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 12:08:14 PM »
was too "stressfull" oh brother "getting stressed out"  :o ::)

x2

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 12:12:25 PM »
"Fightline Diet
Xtreme Burners

These are possibly the strongest legal fat burners allowed into the UK. These are extremely strong fat burners with a unique and effective rapid acting formula. They contain 11 active ingredients that increase your combustion and prevents muscle breakdown."

This stuff must be THE Shit, check out the ingredients! :o

Nutritional Information    
Caffeine    400mg
Citrus Arantium extract    400mg
Green Tee extract    220mg
Carnitin-L-tartrate    40mg
Garcinia Cambogia extract    40mg
Taraxacum Officinale extrakt    40mg
Tyrosine    40mg
Calcium Pyruvate    20mg
Golden Root extract    20mg
Di-Methyl-Ethyl-Amine (DMEA)    20mg
Chromium picolinate    8mg (0.2mg chromium)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2013, 12:13:33 PM »
Golden Root extract is the key yes.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2013, 12:15:21 PM »
Golden Root extract is the key yes.

The only stuff that actually has an effect in there is the Caffeine, and a cup of coffee would give you the same effect ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2013, 12:16:47 PM »
This stuff must be THE Shit, check out the ingredients! :o

Nutritional Information    
Caffeine    400mg
Citrus Arantium extract    400mg
Green Tee extract    220mg
Carnitin-L-tartrate    40mg
Garcinia Cambogia extract    40mg
Taraxacum Officinale extrakt    40mg
Tyrosine    40mg
Calcium Pyruvate    20mg
Golden Root extract    20mg
Di-Methyl-Ethyl-Amine (DMEA)    20mg
Chromium picolinate    8mg (0.2mg chromium)

oh my god, tons of research must have gone into this..I am disappointed he didn't add the "proprietary blend" words

wow, 400mg caffeine? nice, this is bound to kill some newbie  :-\

ECA only calls for 200mg and actually works.

I

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2013, 12:18:03 PM »

Which vitamin and supplement wholesaler in Utah packages and labels his crap?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2013, 01:12:11 PM »
"The ability to embrace failure as part of the journey and be able to evolve through it. Failure is a compulsory stage we all experience in many parts of our lives and even the most successful individuals experience failure regularly, the ability to handle this difficult and testing stage when everyone else would and advises you to give up, when you even begin to doubt yourself or even your very own existence, to then be able to use this seed born from failure and turn it and grow it into the roots of your success, that’s the hallmark of greatness…"

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2013, 11:00:44 AM »
"The ability to embrace failure as part of the journey and be able to evolve through it. Failure is a compulsory stage we all experience in many parts of our lives and even the most successful individuals experience failure regularly, the ability to handle this difficult and testing stage when everyone else would and advises you to give up, when you even begin to doubt yourself or even your very own existence, to then be able to use this seed born from failure and turn it and grow it into the roots of your success, that’s the hallmark of greatness…"

Beautiful.. reminds me of the writers from Universal AnimalPak.
I

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2013, 11:09:02 AM »

Looks like shit what are you talking about.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2013, 01:22:31 PM »
"Fightline Diet
AminoPower

BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS + L-GLUTAMINE. This is the most powerful recovery formula our scientist's  could develop to help you recover ultra fast from gruelling workouts and sporting events."

"Fightline Diet
Xtreme Burners

Damn, so they are implying spontaneous combustion...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2013, 04:45:51 PM »
wick effect