Author Topic: London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...  (Read 13249 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...
« on: February 16, 2013, 09:45:38 AM »
 ??? ever hear of immigration control?

Fight back chief Saxons.

®

MikMaq

Re: London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:54:24 AM »
What a bunch of nonsense, they say muslims stats, as if anywhere near a majority give a fuck about their religion.

fact is the assimilation rate will only increase not decrease, as muslims start to feel like englanders.

Ironically it's muslims that are gonna keeps the weirdo's out.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 09:55:01 AM »
Will break apart sooner than later since the politicians are "secretly" destroying their own country - watch a little bit of the UK Column on youtube... pretty eye opening/creepy what's going on in the UK.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 09:58:37 AM »
The indoctrinated self loathing of western civilization for the last 50 years is the biggest challenge for any evolved culture and is mostly to blame. But when a culture is not willing to stand up to preserve them selves, for whatever reason, it's just a part of evolution, they were simply to weak.

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 10:00:06 AM »
The programmed indoctrinated self loathing of western civilization for the last 50 years is the biggest challenge for any evolved culture and is mostly to blame. But when a culture is not willing to stand up to preserve them selves, for whatever reason, it's just a part of evolution, they were simply to weak.
White folk got nobody to blame but themselves, there cultural inability to counteract the modern world, means there stuck with pathetic birthrates.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 10:01:06 AM »
White folk got nobody to blame but themselves, there cultural inability to counteract the modern world, means there stuck with pathetic birthrates.

exactly what I said, it is evolution.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 10:03:03 AM »
london is a disgusting shit hole, the as ians can have it.....

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »
The indoctrinated self loathing of western civilization for the last 50 years is the biggest challenge for any evolved culture and is mostly to blame. But when a culture is not willing to stand up to preserve them selves, for whatever reason, it's just a part of evolution, they were simply to weak.

It's called social engineering and active sabotage by the government.

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 10:08:20 AM »
exactly what I said, it is evolution.
It's why I'll never touch a white woman.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 10:08:39 AM »
Alex, you look and sound like a dirty immigrant yourself!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 10:16:59 AM »

They ARE the modern world.....everyone else simply spawn like rabbits and pour their uneducated masses into industrialized nations.  Where do you think the vast majority of all scientific advances are being made?  The US and Europe, and it isn't even close from anyone else closing in on them(Japan and Israel belong up there as well).  ALL advanced civilizations will have decreased birthrates as it just doesn't make any sense to have more than 2 children. 

Unfortunately, the self-loathing whites go on about that Rami mentioned are true. 

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 10:20:29 AM »
They ARE the modern world.....everyone else simply spawn like rabbits and pour their uneducated masses into industrialized nations.  Where do you think the vast majority of all scientific advances are being made?  The US and Europe, and it isn't even close from anyone else closing in on them(Japan and Israel belong up there as well).  ALL advanced civilizations will have decreased birthrates as it just doesn't make any sense to have more than 2 children. 

Unfortunately, the self-loathing whites go on about that Rami mentioned are true. 
Actually it makes perfect fucking sense to have more than two children. If you were so smart you'd know this.

Because not everyone is gonna have 2 kids.

Because not all kids are gonna grow up themselves to have 2 kids.

We also need population growth to maintain the economy.

So your a fucking idiot.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 10:24:46 AM »

x2

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 10:32:43 AM »
This is coming from the guy who married a n igger

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 10:33:29 AM »
Actually it makes perfect fucking sense to have more than two children. If you were so smart you'd know this.

Because not everyone is gonna have 2 kids.

Because not all kids are gonna grow up themselves to have 2 kids.

We also need population growth to maintain the economy.

So your a fucking idiot.

The birth replacement rate to simply maintain current population figures is 2.1 children per parent.  It is an average.  The native European populations(outside of Muslim Albania) are all in the 1.3 to 1.8 ranges, so their native populations are going to decrease.  Scientific, technological, and medical advancements are making it possible where we do not need swarms of people to continue to grow the economy.  Economic growth in some instances is not dependent upon population growth, but rather amplifying the wealth and abilities of the current existing population.

Increases in population also put tremendous pressure on the sustainability of our natural resources, which are mostly finite.  Continuing economic growth through sheer population growth is a foolish and disastrous endeavor.  Already, population growth is taking a hit simply due to things such as overgrazing, overfishing, deforestation, and pollution....and why did these things occur?  Unchecked population growth.

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2013, 10:38:33 AM »
The birth replacement rate to simply maintain current population figures is 2.1 children per parent.  It is an average.  The native European populations(outside of Muslim Albania) are all in the 1.3 to 1.8 ranges, so their native populations are going to decrease.  Scientific, technological, and medical advancements are making it possible where we do not need swarms of people to continue to grow the economy.  Economic growth in some instances is not dependent upon population growth, but rather amplifying the wealth and abilities of the current existing population.

Increases in population also put tremendous pressure on the sustainability of our natural resources, which are mostly finite.  Continuing economic growth through sheer population growth is a foolish and disastrous endeavor.  Already, population growth is taking a hit simply due to things such as overgrazing, overfishing, deforestation, and pollution....and why did these things occur?  Unchecked population growth.
What your failing to recognize is if you wanna keep global population in check, you grow the rich countries population because we consume more resources. It'll put far better limit on the globes population.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 12:56:59 PM »
Personally I agree with Flanders and Swann who said "the English, the English, the English are best."

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 01:02:37 PM »
??? ever hear of immigration control?

Fight back chief Saxons.

Utter nonsense.Asian (pakistan,India,bangladesh,sri lanka)muslim are only 2% of uk population.these stupid reports just create panic for no reason.pakistnai youth is most radicalized among them and they are out numbered in their own community.no one like them.same as EDL.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 01:32:32 PM »
Utter nonsense.Asian (pakistan,India,bangladesh,sri lanka)muslim are only 200% of uk population.these stupid reports just create panic for no reason.pakistnai youth is most radicalized among them and they are out numbered in their own community.no one like them.same as EDL.

Good to hear.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 01:35:36 PM »
Utter nonsense.Asian (pakistan,India,bangladesh,sri lanka)muslim are only 2% of uk population.these stupid reports just create panic for no reason.pakistnai youth is most radicalized among them and they are out numbered in their own community.no one like them.same as EDL.

But as a white British Londoner myself, I was told recently by several news sources that only 45% of Londoners now look like me. The other 55% are either dark or yellow skinned people OR non English speaking Europeans. I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that people with names like yours make up only 2% of the population in my country. It's you who is talking utter nonsense, not the news readers. Songs likes these prove how pissed off we all are.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 02:04:19 PM »
Alex, read the book "Reflections on the revolution in Europe:Islam, immigration and the West". It talks about this. But, as others have said, it's just evolution and the natural progression I guess.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 02:51:43 PM »
Alex, read the book "Reflections on the revolution in Europe:Islam, immigration and the West". It talks about this. But, as others have said, it's just evolution and the natural progression I guess.

How anyone can say it's just evolution is beyond me when clearly at the end of the day it's all caused by poor people jumping ship to western countries that are a soft touch. If the scroungers stayed in their own countries in wouldn't be like this. I want to see the likes of doctors, nurses, lawyers and computer programmers coming in to Britain from other countries, not poor no hopers who just love our benefits system. So much for David Cameron promising to cap non EU immigration to 24,000 a year. Immigration has been a lot worse since he's been in power, but I guess he will blame it on the immigration loving leftist Nick Cleg once the coalition comes to an end.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2013, 03:03:53 PM »
How anyone can say it's just evolution is beyond me when clearly at the end of the day it's all caused by poor people jumping ship to western countries that are a soft touch. If the scroungers stayed in their own countries in wouldn't be like this. I want to see the likes of doctors, nurses, lawyers and computer programmers coming in to Britain from other countries, not poor no hopers who just love our benefits system. So much for David Cameron promising to cap non EU immigration to 24,000 a year. Immigration has been a lot worse since he's been in power, but I guess he will blame it on the immigration loving leftist Nick Cleg once the coalition comes to an end.

Exactly - first most of the "west" has been brainwashed and as an added bonus enriched beyond repair.
Talk to normal muslim immigrants who are regular citizens and keeping their religion to themselves - they often address the situation sincere and without the typical wish wash of our deranged leftists.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2013, 03:09:33 PM »
USA,Canada,Australia,E.C. countries & Russia should join together  ;).

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2013, 03:16:13 PM »
Galeniko, you should see Sydney  :P, indians a everywhere  :P .