Author Topic: London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...  (Read 13256 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2013, 03:17:08 PM »
Clean skin...

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2013, 03:20:11 PM »
But as a white British Londoner myself, I was told recently by several news sources that only 45% of Londoners now look like me. The other 55% are either dark or yellow skinned people OR non English speaking Europeans. I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that people with names like yours make up only 2% of the population in my country. It's you who is talking utter nonsense, not the news readers. Songs likes these prove how pissed off we all are.

But depends where you live? I'm close to West Hampstead and you don't see any mud people there. Maybe the odd Chinese/Japanese student but that's it. The shit people that spawn like rats live in the poor parts of town. My life and theirs will never cross. So as far as I can tell, it's white all around me.

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2013, 03:26:30 PM »
Exactly - first most of the "west" has been brainwashed and as an added bonus enriched beyond repair.
Talk to normal muslim immigrants who are regular citizens and keeping their religion to themselves - they often address the situation sincere and without the typical wish wash of our deranged leftists.

Roughly fourteen years ago I worked with a muslim guy who happened to be one of the nicest most down to earth men I have ever met. He celebrated Christmas every year with his family and kept his religion to himself. He was also highly educated and went to work for the patent office. I knew nothing about Islam back then. It wasn't until the preachers of hate started coming in I started to hear about it more. I'm talking about the likes of Bakri, Hamza and Katada. They are the evil arseholes damaging Britain and it's not like we can just kick 'em out because of the stupid European court of human rights and their human rights act. What a joke!

These three preachers of hate have multiple wives who go around London dressed like daleks and we are expected to believe it's part of modern living. It doesnt look very modern to me. I'm tempted go in a Post Office one day wearing a balaclava just to see how long I last.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2013, 03:35:21 PM »
Muslims are a scourge wherever they roam, we have the infamous Dutch MP Geert Wilders touring Australia next week, of course all the nut job Lefties claim he is the problem and not the fascist totalitarian Islamic regime he speaks out against.

V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2013, 03:37:12 PM »
The whites have long since escaped to the home counties. Maybe if we stayed in London and fought it would have been different. It's not in the national temperament to hold strong opinions though (you might cause offence, heaven forbid!) and strong opinions is exactly what is needed :) The only predominantly white areas in London are the ridiculously expensive ones, where a two bedroom house goes for more than half a mil dollars.

Really, you will find much the same situation in many Western capitals. Is it different in Washington DC? In Britain, instead of blacks we have Muslims.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2013, 04:00:17 PM »
... I knew nothing about Islam back then. It wasn't until the preachers of hate started coming in I started to hear about it more. ...

That's where our beloved governments enter the picture.
This shit happens for a reason - it's active sabotage coming from the top and has been going on for a long time ~1842*
Islam, Mafia style, is one of its faces next to
war, open borders, taxation, green terror, outsourcing, postmodernism, etc.
Islam, and a high influx of primitive and hostile foreigners, are one of the main tools to tear down the social hegemony.

*funnily the poem "Locksley Hall" by Alfred Lord Tennyson gave inspiration to our demise  ;)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2013, 04:12:46 PM »
The whites have long since escaped to the home counties. Maybe if we stayed in London and fought it would have been different. It's not in the national temperament to hold strong opinions though (you might cause offence, heaven forbid!) and strong opinions is exactly what is needed :) The only predominantly white areas in London are the ridiculously expensive ones, where a two bedroom house goes for more than half a mil dollars.

Really, you will find much the same situation in many Western capitals. Is it different in Washington DC? In Britain, instead of blacks we have Muslims.

World War Two and the holocaust are the real reason we are too guilty to fight back. That's why I say evolution, because the world is changing, we just happen to be more aware of it because of technology and the ability to communicate with each other.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2013, 05:44:00 PM »
Galeniko, you should see Sydney  :P, indians a everywhere  :P .

It's the same with any major city, pretty much all the indians and asians will go and congregate in one spot, on suburb and take them over one by one. When you go to certain areas in sydney, the whole suburb smells like curry, and i am being god honest and not exaggerating .

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2013, 06:15:26 PM »
This is coming from the guy who married a n igger

He had to get U.S. citizenship somehow.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2013, 07:07:12 PM »
Liberalism in action. The future is bright indeed.

I'm traveling to Spain and France in 2 weeks. I am already anticipating the smell of inhumane body odor and explosives.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2013, 08:09:37 PM »
England and the West are being scuttled from within. The genocide of a race is what has been planned and executed. Even if birthrates were 1.5 or lower they could have maintained the cultures by controlling their immigration the way Japan did. But that was not part of the plan.

The genocide of the white race started in earnest with the first and second world wars.

At this point we are now dealing with a crime scene. Any individual that denies the genocide or shrugs it off are accomplices in this heinous crime. Your heads will roll in feces you fucking cockroaches.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2013, 08:30:15 PM »
??? ever hear of immigration control?

Fight back chief Saxons.

Weren't you the one saying how good diversity was a while back?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2013, 10:54:46 PM »
Weren't you the one saying how good diversity was a while back?

diversity is good.

invasion, of  browned poverty, not so much aren't you "guys" anyway fighting "the white man" from getting into your "country"? what's the logic here? Are you arguing that the SAXONS don't have the right to protect their prolific culture of pureness from your not-so-productive "societies"? Then why not stay where you come from in the first place then... just saying..
®

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2013, 11:00:03 PM »
Why the hell should UK, USA etc be feeling guilty for the holocaust?  We fought against Hitler.

Truth is certain groups are trying to make innocents feel guilty - the same innocents that not only fought that war but GAVE REFUGE to the Jews.

World War Two and the holocaust are the real reason we are too guilty to fight back. That's why I say evolution, because the world is changing, we just happen to be more aware of it because of technology and the ability to communicate with each other.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2013, 11:25:24 PM »
Why the hell should UK, USA etc be feeling guilty for the holocaust?  We fought against Hitler.

Truth is certain groups are trying to make innocents feel guilty - the same innocents that not only fought that war but GAVE REFUGE to the Jews.

Zionists Funded Both Hitler & Churchill

http://www.henrymakow.com/illuminati_jewish_bankers_fund.html

The whore Churchill ordered the bombing of Dresden knowing full well the city was full of women, children and wounded soldiers. The game plan was to kill as many white people as possible in one night. And this they did. Germany was practically defeated but they had to bomb Dresden because when again would they get such an easy chance to kill 500,000 white Germans in one night??

History - pffttt - it is written by the victor. Don't believe all you read.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2013, 12:30:34 AM »
Yes I've read about Dresden.  Horrible.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2013, 04:32:26 AM »
Yes I've read about Dresden.  Horrible.

Yet many believe it was right because it was just "Nazi people".
Marxist sheep folks have coming what serves them right - Sharia enlightenment.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2013, 04:38:21 AM »
But as a white British Londoner myself, I was told recently by several news sources that only 45% of Londoners now look like me. The other 55% are either dark or yellow skinned people OR non English speaking Europeans. I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that people with names like yours make up only 2% of the population in my country. It's you who is talking utter nonsense, not the news readers. Songs likes these prove how pissed off we all are.

you are a dickhead.i was talking about Asian Muslims population in whole uk not immigrants population in london.immigrants settle in big cities all over the world because of better job opportunities.i hate people like you who buy into this media crap blindly.may be that is what you really want to hear to feel sorry for your already sorry ass.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2013, 04:57:54 AM »

I don't, but if you talk about these things, such as the scourge of multiculturalism, you are branded as a racist. It seems as though whites carry a lot of guilt from back in the day, which makes them hesitant about speaking up now about these issues, because of fear of being labeled a racist or xenophobe. The truth is, we're not all meant to mix, certain cultures are better seen/visited than mixed in with our own, as assimilation never occurs. I would have no problem visiting the Middle East and seeing how they live and seeing the old Ottoman mosques, but I doubt they would want me moving there, and keeping my cultural norms and forcing them on the native population.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2013, 05:56:21 AM »
diversity is good.

invasion, of  browned poverty, not so much aren't you "guys" anyway fighting "the white man" from getting into your "country"? what's the logic here? Are you arguing that the SAXONS don't have the right to protect their prolific culture of pureness from your not-so-productive "societies"? Then why not stay where you come from in the first place then... just saying..

The fuck, you are weird and confused. I'm a European against this multikult bullshit, especially whats happening in the UK

Anyways.....

uk-lion

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »

as a white Englishman and a born and bred south londoner, so what?, as long as you are law abiding decent member of society it dosent mater what your race or religion is.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2013, 01:49:05 PM »
It's called social engineering and active sabotage by the government.

oh those crazy conspiracy theories  ::)

;D ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2013, 05:45:47 PM »
It's called social engineering and active sabotage by the government.

This^^^

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2013, 05:51:55 PM »
Zionists Funded Both Hitler & Churchill

http://www.henrymakow.com/illuminati_jewish_bankers_fund.html

The whore Churchill ordered the bombing of Dresden knowing full well the city was full of women, children and wounded soldiers. The game plan was to kill as many white people as possible in one night. And this they did. Germany was practically defeated but they had to bomb Dresden because when again would they get such an easy chance to kill 500,000 white Germans in one night??

History - pffttt - it is written by the victor. Don't believe all you read.

The Hierarchy have been going full steam ahead with re-writing history. In 50 years, almost every invention known to man will have been created by the J_ w_ in the history/interweb books. They are wiping out the real history of the planet.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2013, 05:55:11 PM »

The Hierarchy have been going full steam ahead with re-writing history. In 50 years, almost every invention known to man will have been created by the J_ w_ in the history/interweb books. They are wiping out the real history of the planet.

Then why would they promote multiculturalism and mixing with Islam? Aren't they enemies? I never understood the whole "Jews run the world with an alterior motive" thing. The motive is money and success, and they are good at keeping their families propped up. Much like the Mormons do.