Author Topic: London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...  (Read 13233 times)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2013, 01:33:36 PM »
you better put my flag right side up before a "meteorite" "strikes" your country.  Please post another picture after you have fixed the flag.

Come make me bro  8) 8) 8) 8)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2013, 01:35:09 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2013, 01:46:11 PM »
I'm not totally convinced that the J--ws and Islam are real enemies. I don't think it's possible to openly hate someone or something so openly for so long without something else going on. Like the guy who openly and exhausting tells the world how much he hates the queers. Yet secretly is one himself.
Do you think those who don't like Jews or Muslims secretly LOVE them?  ???
V

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2013, 01:47:12 PM »
say what?

HAHA, you should first learn to manage with those "hurricanes" of yours  ;)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2013, 01:52:56 PM »

HAHA, you should first learn to manage with those "hurricanes" of yours  ;)

please. we just used our weather machine to clear out some neighborhoods that needed cleaning out. 

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2013, 01:58:01 PM »
please. we just used our weather machine to clear out some neighborhoods that needed cleaning out. 

although when I saw beasts of the southern wild, i felt sad for about two seconds.  then the kid went back to the bathtub and i thought whatever.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2013, 02:04:17 PM »
Do you think those who don't like Jews or Muslims secretly LOVE them?  ???

No. I think Love and Hate are just misunderstood emotions that really doesn't exist. Superman allowed Lex Luthor to exist. He could have taken him out at any given time. Why allow him to exist?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2013, 02:16:42 PM »
No. I think Love and Hate are just misunderstood emotions that really doesn't exist. Superman allowed Lex Luthor to exist. He could have taken him out at any given time. Why allow him to exist?

One could say the same thing about the US and Rossiya.  The US allows Rossiya to exist.  Why allow them to exist?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2013, 02:42:36 PM »
One could say the same thing about the US and Rossiya.  The US allows Rossiya to exist.  Why allow them to exist?

HAHAHA, you for sure are one of the most annoying bastards here  ;D

But seriously speaking:
Rossiya could make history by being the first one to carpet bomb area of 3,794,101 square miles with nuclear bombs  8)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2013, 05:31:34 PM »
Am I welcome?

As welcomed as diarrhea.

I was under the impression that what took place in 1776 kind of set things straight.

All jokes aside, I did not mind seeing Brits walking around as long as they came here, spent their money and hauled their asses back to the UK, but this guy Pierce Morgan changed all that.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2013, 07:57:05 PM »
Hey watch !

FINLAND vs "British monarchy" 8)

and aftermath:

HAHAHA
Just like yankee; hell of a mouth but as soon as action takes place... nothing  ;D ;D

This is fag brit in Finland... reporter asked: "would you like addresses of few gay clubs" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

Look at bitch yankee thrown out of way like a rag doll by FIN

And same by ROS

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 18, 2013, 08:02:00 PM »

Look at bitch yankee thrown out of way like a rag doll by FIN

you seem very agitated tonight, PutinFan.  get a brewski and let's sing the star spangled banner. then we can watch some american (fuck yeah) tv shows/movies/basketball.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 18, 2013, 08:12:20 PM »
you seem very agitated tonight, PutinFan.  get a brewski and let's sing the star spangled banner. then we can watch some american (fuck yeah) tv shows/movies/basketball.

I can't.

I just read that "Four Milwaukee police officers were charged Tuesday with felonies related to illegal rectal searches of suspects on the street and in police district stations over the past two years."

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 18, 2013, 08:16:35 PM »
I can't.

I just read that "Four Milwaukee police officers were charged Tuesday with felonies related to illegal rectal searches of suspects on the street and in police district stations over the past two years."

Cops in America (fuck yeah!) are always willing to go the extra mile (or inch) to carry out their duties - even if it means searching in places most people overlook. 

Brewskis will help you relax.  We can get a Miller lite for you from Milwaukee so that you don't lose your abs.  Then we can ride Harleys - also from Milwaukee.

Or you can ride a Rossiyan motorcycle - as much character as Harley I'm sure.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 18, 2013, 10:40:57 PM »
Muslims are a scourge wherever they roam, we have the infamous Dutch MP Geert Wilders touring Australia next week, of course all the nut job Lefties claim he is the problem and not the fascist totalitarian Islamic regime he speaks out against.

He is welcome to talk in australia.

Wants the freedom to speak but at the same time has 24 hr security while in australia to guard him.

I love the part which is in the bold below.Islam will never ever leave australia, and Prophet Moahmed predicted 1500 years ago that islam will travel from the east to the west, to all parts of the world.

Experts say Wilders’ narrow views ignore Australian truths

Claims by the controversial Dutch politician Geert Wilders that Islam is incompatible with freedom and are devoid of intellectual substance ignore the successes of Australian multiculturalism, according to experts at the University of Western Sydney.

Ahead of a visit to Australia next week, Mr Wilders, the head of The Netherlands’ third largest political party, says Islam and freedom are incompatible, and has warned against the mass migration of people from Muslim countries.

Dr Jan Ali, from the Religion and Society Research Centre at UWS, conducted a study on social inclusion among Muslims in the aftermath of the Cronulla riots, and his PhD thesis on Islamic Revivalism is a widely consulted work internationally.

He says Mr Wilders’ idea of Islam is filled with self-serving rhetoric and is pure falsity.

“Mr Wilders fails to recognise that Islam is not monolithic, and ignores the fact that its principal tenet centres on justice, humanism, and communitarianism,” says Dr Ali.

“There is no acknowledgement in his rhetoric that Islam gave women rights, abolished infanticide, and established a sophisticated social justice system.”

Dr Ali says, contrary to Wilders’ assertions, honour killings and genital mutilation are cultural practices prevalent in many cultures and societies without any roots in Islam.

“As much as Mr Wilders wishes Islam away, it is here to stay in The Netherlands and Australia and will be here long after he has gone from politics.”

Professor Margaret Vickers, from the Centre for Educational Research, works in western Sydney schools and within UWS to support refugee-background students, and has researched extensively on the education of students from other cultures.

She says the Islamic students she teaches at UWS are eager to contribute to the UWS community as a whole, as well as to connect with students from all cultural and religious backgrounds.

“The University of Western Sydney has hundreds of Muslim students from immigrant and refugee backgrounds, and the way they help and interact with students from other upbringings is a beautiful demonstration of multiculturalism,” says Professor Vickers.

“For example, our student program to provide mentoring and assistance to first year students is very well represented by Muslims, and indeed people of all faiths, and demonstrates the meaningful contributions our Islamic students make to the community.

“The idea that there should be a moratorium on Islamic immigrants in Australia ignores the work they are doing to help make our society stronger. Wilder’s proposal clearly illustrates the racist tactic of labelling all people who belong to a particular category by pointing to the worst possible examples that can be connected to that category. His ideas are ill-considered and would make our country a poorer place.”

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 18, 2013, 11:10:28 PM »

Wants the freedom to speak but at the same time has 24 hr security while in australia to guard him.

What's your point?  He has freedom  of speech and there are plenty of muslims who would like to kill him. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2013, 11:23:42 PM »

Exactly, you pointed out the whole problem with Islam in one sentence, anyone who criticises Islam has to worry about Islamic terrorists killing him.  No other Religion poses this concern when others critique them.  As a Muslim, this should be your greatest shame, yet Muslims take some perverse joy in the fear they engender in others and then they wonder why people want to criticise them.  Islam is an ideology of fear, and anyone who is a Muslim has accepted that fear and now take some sadistic pleasure in attempting to put that fear in others.  Lets see how far Islam gets when they continue to take to the streets threatening violence, they will soon see the way the everyday Australians feel about them and not the watered down biased left wing politically correct propaganda that is meted out by the media.  You can console yourself anyway you like, but Islam will never be accepted in Australia by the mainstream regardless of what the Politicians tell you.
V

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2013, 12:29:42 AM »
As welcomed as diarrhea.

I was under the impression that what took place in 1776 kind of set things straight.

All jokes aside, I did not mind seeing Brits walking around as long as they came here, spent their money and hauled their asses back to the UK, but this guy Pierce Morgan changed all that.

Oi, buddy. The fuck man?

I agree to drop 4k a month and fuck only immigrant European broads.

And Pierce. Why do you think he has to run to America to get a gig? Don't worry I tell ya. That's because the British public won't believe a fucking word that comes over those blackened lips. Some of us would enjoy him being thrown in a menagerie of exotic lions just for kicks.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2013, 12:33:19 AM »
meanwhile, your girlfriend is being raped by ahmed.

lol

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »
What's your point?  He has freedom  of speech and there are plenty of muslims who would like to kill him. 

When anti muslim journalist daniel pipes came to australia did anybody attack him?

has anybody attacked anti muslim melbourne christian preacher daniel nalliah?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2013, 12:53:47 AM »
Exactly, you pointed out the whole problem with Islam in one sentence, anyone who criticises Islam has to worry about Islamic terrorists killing him.  No other Religion poses this concern when others critique them.  As a Muslim, this should be your greatest shame, yet Muslims take some perverse joy in the fear they engender in others and then they wonder why people want to criticise them.  Islam is an ideology of fear, and anyone who is a Muslim has accepted that fear and now take some sadistic pleasure in attempting to put that fear in others.  Lets see how far Islam gets when they continue to take to the streets threatening violence, they will soon see the way the everyday Australians feel about them and not the watered down biased left wing politically correct propaganda that is meted out by the media.  You can console yourself anyway you like, but Islam will never be accepted in Australia by the mainstream regardless of what the Politicians tell you.

You had a anti muslim party called the one nation party.Where is it if it is so popular? Most of the leaders went to jail and the party abolished.

W.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2013, 12:59:10 AM »
Back when One Nation came out, people were willing to give Muslims a chance.  BUT WE ALL KNOW BETTER NOW.  If One Nation ran again they would get a lot more votes because people are now getting scared for the future of the nation.

You had a anti muslim party called the one nation party.Where is it if it is so popular? Most of the leaders went to jail and the party abolished.

Where we all the aussies supporting one nation when it was a political party?

Your right, australia is not accepte in australia.Thats why there is almost halve million muslims here, projections it will hit 1 million in 30 years, islamic schools everywhere, mosques everywhere, dreamworld have a halal restuarant and muslim prayer room, yeah, there not wanted, i can see that.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2013, 06:06:07 AM »

I love the part which is in the bold below.Islam will never ever leave australia, and Prophet Moahmed predicted 1500 years ago that islam will travel from the east to the west, to all parts of the world.

Experts say Wilders’ narrow views ignore Australian truths

Claims by the controversial Dutch politician Geert Wilders that Islam is incompatible with freedom and are devoid of intellectual substance ignore the successes of Australian multiculturalism, according to experts at the University of Western Sydney.

Ahead of a visit to Australia next week, Mr Wilders, the head of The Netherlands’ third largest political party, says Islam and freedom are incompatible, and has warned against the mass migration of people from Muslim countries.

Dr Jan Ali, from the Religion and Society Research Centre at UWS, conducted a study on social inclusion among Muslims in the aftermath of the Cronulla riots, and his PhD thesis on Islamic Revivalism is a widely consulted work internationally.

He says Mr Wilders’ idea of Islam is filled with self-serving rhetoric and is pure falsity.

“Mr Wilders fails to recognise that Islam is not monolithic, and ignores the fact that its principal tenet centres on justice, humanism, and communitarianism,” says Dr Ali.

“There is no acknowledgement in his rhetoric that Islam gave women rights, abolished infanticide, and established a sophisticated social justice system.”

Dr Ali says, contrary to Wilders’ assertions, honour killings and genital mutilation are cultural practices prevalent in many cultures and societies without any roots in Islam.

“As much as Mr Wilders wishes Islam away, it is here to stay in The Netherlands and Australia and will be here long after he has gone from politics.”

Professor Margaret Vickers, from the Centre for Educational Research, works in western Sydney schools and within UWS to support refugee-background students, and has researched extensively on the education of students from other cultures.

She says the Islamic students she teaches at UWS are eager to contribute to the UWS community as a whole, as well as to connect with students from all cultural and religious backgrounds.

“The University of Western Sydney has hundreds of Muslim students from immigrant and refugee backgrounds, and the way they help and interact with students from other upbringings is a beautiful demonstration of multiculturalism,” says Professor Vickers.

“For example, our student program to provide mentoring and assistance to first year students is very well represented by Muslims, and indeed people of all faiths, and demonstrates the meaningful contributions our Islamic students make to the community.

“The idea that there should be a moratorium on Islamic immigrants in Australia ignores the work they are doing to help make our society stronger. Wilder’s proposal clearly illustrates the racist tactic of labelling all people who belong to a particular category by pointing to the worst possible examples that can be connected to that category. His ideas are ill-considered and would make our country a poorer place.”

As always they are busy devouring the country from the inside with the help of the corrupt political agenda.
Wilder's won't go away either.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2013, 06:41:12 AM »
I have been to England twice, love it, especially the countryside.  The history is amazing.  Definitely want to spend more time there in the future.

Red Hook, I agree.  Diversity is very acceptable to me as long as immigrants don't try to impose their will, culture, strict religions and laws upon the country they immigrate too.  True, seems like there are a good # from the middle east that don't want to assimilate, which is unreasonable.  If you go to live in a new country you should be expected to have respect for that country's rules, laws and cultural traditions and want to be there or else stay where you are.

Respectfully, you Brits have to get a bit tougher on immigrants trying to change your land if you want to preserve the good and historical parts of England.  Its not about being all white or whatever bullshit, it is about making an expectation of assimilation and respect for your country and its traditions.  The US has similar problems too but we were always a melting pot.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2013, 06:51:39 AM »
I have been to England twice, love it, especially the countryside.  The history is amazing.  Definitely want to spend more time there in the future.

Red Hook, I agree.  Diversity is very acceptable to me as long as immigrants don't try to impose their will, culture, strict religions and laws upon the country they immigrate too.  True, seems like there are a good # from the middle east that don't want to assimilate, which is unreasonable.  If you go to live in a new country you should be expected to have respect for that country's rules, laws and cultural traditions and want to be there or else stay where you are.

Respectfully, you Brits have to get a bit tougher on immigrants trying to change your land if you want to preserve the good and historical parts of England.  Its not about being all white or whatever bullshit, it is about making an expectation of assimilation and respect for your country and its traditions.  The US has similar problems too but we were always a melting pot.

I think what you're advocating is conformity not diversity.
A