Author Topic: London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...  (Read 13244 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: London to turn into Islamabad by 2025...
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2013, 11:23:05 AM »
Immigrants don't have to completely conform but must have respect for customs, laws and traditions, want to be there and try to generally assimilate.  Not trying to make the new country look like their old one.  Some areas of London (east London) and Paris look more like the middle east than Europe.  What bothers me is when confrontational radical middle eastern leaders try to force Sharia law into the new community, that is completely unacceptable.
Diversity in the sense that not everyone needs to look the same, act the same way in their homes or have the same religious beliefs but need to respect the customs of that country.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2013, 11:34:09 AM »
I have been to England twice, love it, especially the countryside.  The history is amazing.  Definitely want to spend more time there in the future.

Red Hook, I agree.  Diversity is very acceptable to me as long as immigrants don't try to impose their will, culture, strict religions and laws upon the country they immigrate too.  True, seems like there are a good # from the middle east that don't want to assimilate, which is unreasonable.  If you go to live in a new country you should be expected to have respect for that country's rules, laws and cultural traditions and want to be there or else stay where you are.

Respectfully, you Brits have to get a bit tougher on immigrants trying to change your land if you want to preserve the good and historical parts of England.  Its not about being all white or whatever bullshit, it is about making an expectation of assimilation and respect for your country and its traditions.  The US has similar problems too but we were always a melting pot.

We are generally tough on immigrants, but only when we are around our mates and out of earshot of anyone else.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2013, 11:35:12 AM »
what goes around comes around

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2013, 11:35:59 AM »

HAHAHAHAH

what fukin' bankrupt SHITHOLE are you from man?

HAHAHAHA, please come get you sum' bitch.

OH brother wtf  ;D ;D  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111  8) 8) 8)

Rated as the best country by international studies, AAA credit rating by all agencies... someone calls Finland pathetic HAHAHAHAAH

I've been to your country, it has one of the dreariest capitals I've ever seen and I've visited almost every European capital. In Helskinki I could go days without seeing anyone smile or talk to each other in the streets.

Neverthless that picture is quality :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2013, 11:42:40 AM »
what goes around comes around

Nonsense. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2013, 12:23:24 PM »
No, he's right. We fucked the world for two hundred years. Took whatever we wanted by force, killed, raped, pillaged and called it "civilising the natives". Nations have karma too.

You didn't do anything.  There is no genetic culpability and karma is bullshit.  You're only responsible for your own actions.
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #106 on: February 19, 2013, 12:38:29 PM »

You didn't do anything.  There is no genetic culpability and karma is bullshit.  You're only responsible for your own actions.

I wasn't referring to me, personally.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2013, 12:41:53 PM »
I wasn't referring to me, personally.

Whoever you're referring to, the same applies. 
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2013, 12:51:44 PM »
Whoever you're referring to, the same applies. 

You would know a thing or two about chicken coming home to roost, wouldn't ya

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2013, 12:54:24 PM »
You would know a thing or two about chicken coming home to roost, wouldn't ya

Actually I don't.
A

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2013, 02:01:24 PM »

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2013, 03:17:14 PM »
No, he's right. We fucked the world for two hundred years. Took whatever we wanted by force, killed, raped, pillaged and called it "civilising the natives". Nations have karma too.

That's has pretty much been the way of the world for ages, not just 200 years. Just about every nation, religious group, color etc has taken part in the same behavior and still do be they the horrid usa down to small tribes in africa. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2013, 03:50:19 PM »

HAHAHAHAH

what fukin' bankrupt SHITHOLE are you from man?

HAHAHAHA, please come get you sum' bitch.

OH brother wtf  ;D ;D  FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111  8) 8) 8)

Rated as the best country by international studies, AAA credit rating by all agencies... someone calls Finland pathetic HAHAHAHAAH

scandinavians are like their countries... cold and boring. when winter half of the year comes you better have a girlfirend or you'll end up with the internetz and your left hand as your best friends  :-\

hold on the yanks giving us grief for having immigrants?

every fucker on here who is american is a fucking immigrant

looool gotta love that "argument"

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2013, 11:29:26 PM »
I think what you're advocating is conformity not diversity.

He's not. Conformity enforcement through preservation of our culture assures that a system that's been proven since 1776 doesn't get corrupted by faulty cultures which are the very reason why these same people immigrated in the first place.

Kinda like don't bring your domestic problem at work, nobody cares about your shit but welcome you to contribute to our common goal....
®

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #114 on: February 20, 2013, 04:07:02 AM »
He's not. Conformity enforcement through preservation of our culture assures that a system that's been proven since 1776 doesn't get corrupted by faulty cultures which are the very reason why these same people immigrated in the first place.

Kinda like don't bring your domestic problem at work, nobody cares about your shit but welcome you to contribute to our common goal....

There is still a level of compulsory conformity, but your argument us a good one and sound.  Gives me something to consider.  I appreciate it.  Take note, tbombz.  This how you frame a cogent argument.
A

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: February 20, 2013, 01:38:58 PM »
Here is an interesting BBC article about why white British have left London.  I found the 2000+ comments more interesting than anything.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #116 on: February 20, 2013, 01:48:10 PM »
Here is an interesting BBC article about why white British have left London.  I found the 2000+ comments more interesting than anything.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21511904

Yes I read it today, very interesting. The writer is a complete nitwit, he calls the white flight a "success story".

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #117 on: February 20, 2013, 01:49:10 PM »
 That's has pretty much been the way of the world for ages, not just 200 years. Just about every nation, religious group, color etc has taken part in the same behavior and still do be they the horrid usa down to small tribes in africa.  

We did it to about a fourth of the world by land mass bro, noone can match us in that regard ;)