Author Topic: Eating meat everyday....  (Read 8266 times)

John

• Getbig II
Re: Eating meat everyday....
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 03:58:18 AM »

None of those issues are caused by meat consumption. Processed foods, simple glutamates and sugar are the issue in the American diet.

I disagree. Granted yes processed junk is bad but these people saying this are doctors and hearts surgeons. They see the it firsthand. Like they said in the video its something the meat and dairy industry has been keeping from the piblic for years.
If what you're saying is true why is it that the Chinese have had zero cholesterol problems, coronary heart disease problems., cancer and Type 2 diabetes. Their history and data speaks for itself.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 04:00:21 AM »
i ate a pound of bacon this morning

it was fucking great

meat is king
yeah..i have not had a great British Fry up in years .. bacon,eggs,beans,black pudding and maybe some scones...the scots here will know what i mean.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 04:06:18 AM »
I disagree. Granted yes processed junk is bad but these people saying this are doctors and hearts surgeons. They see the it firsthand. Like they said in the video its something the meat and dairy industry has been keeping from the piblic for years.
If what you're saying is true why is it that the Chinese have had zero cholesterol problems, coronary heart disease problems., cancer and Type 2 diabetes. Their history and data speaks for itself.

the chinese starve and are poisoned to death and their data is falsified by their government

check your sources

the lipid hypothesis has been disproved over and over again

your beliefs are irrelevant

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 06:37:00 PM »

the chinese starve and are poisoned to death and their data is falsified by their government

check your sources

the lipid hypothesis has been disproved over and over again

your beliefs are irrelevant

Wow, opinionated aren't we. Mate even if I was right you'd still have something to come back with because you're an arrogent, opinionated pig. That's obvious after just reading through some of your posts. You can't even have a normal discussion without being a rude prick about it. I'd love to see you in real life your personal relationships and dealings with people must be wonderful. I couldn't even be bothered argueing the point with someone like you. I showed the video for the OP to see and to make up his own mind. Stats and data aren't 100% accurate anyway.
Do what you like. The proof is in the pudding (so to speak) as far as I'm concerned.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 07:09:41 PM »
Hey, it's almost Spring, and time once again to remind everyone of the rules of our beloved board: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=62144.msg935828#msg935828

Specifically:

1. Show common courtesy at all times. Know the difference between a difference of opinion and a personal attack. Don't engage in insults.

10. Members who violate forum rules will receive a warning, and continued violations may result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that violate forum rules.

If you fall into category 1, consider yourself automatically enrolled in category 10.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2013, 09:25:21 PM »
Hey, it's almost Spring, and time once again to remind everyone of the rules of our beloved board: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=62144.msg935828#msg935828

Specifically:

1. Show common courtesy at all times. Know the difference between a difference of opinion and a personal attack. Don't engage in insults.

10. Members who violate forum rules will receive a warning, and continued violations may result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that violate forum rules.

If you fall into category 1, consider yourself automatically enrolled in category 10.

He came into MY thread and was being a smart as.  Called me a homo last night just because I didn't like some skinny chick. I had no problem with the guy until he started on the Homo bashing bullshit. To get get respect you have to show respect.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2013, 03:25:02 AM »
He came into MY thread and was being a smart as.  Called me a homo last night just because I didn't like some skinny chick. I had no problem with the guy until he started on the Homo bashing bullshit. To get get respect you have to show respect.

john, you do not own the internet

besides... based on your posting history i thought you were comfortable going there:

Good comeback Fag.

the G&O and the Nutrition Board have different rules.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2013, 04:31:16 AM »

Different boards here permit different behavior. The G&O constitutes a more lenient, almost "anything goes" environment, while the serious boards like Training and Nutrition possess a much more civil etiquette.

You'll notice that WOOO may act like a troll on the main/top board, but he always behaves himself here. The same goes for quite a few of our members.
Ron purposely set up Getbig this way to allow for a variety of personalities and discussions.

Basically, just limit the fighting and name calling to the boards that allow it. But, know that the owner of this site has some rules even for those boards.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2013, 04:32:22 AM »

Different boards here permit different behavior. The G&O constitutes a more lenient, almost "anything goes" environment, while the serious boards like Training and Nutrition possess a much more civil etiquette.

You'll notice that WOOO may act like a troll on the main/top board, but he always behaves himself here. The same goes for quite a few of our members.
Ron purposely set up Getbig this way to allow for a variety of personalities and discussions.

Basically, just limit the fighting and name calling to the boards that allow it. But, know that the owner of this site has some rules even for those boards.

Ron is a king among men!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2013, 06:30:34 AM »
Guys look what i found.... special for Wooo,,, ;D
http://www.cafepress.com/4makinbacon

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2013, 06:35:59 AM »
Ron is a king among men!!
Wooo stop lickin ass Bro---- one Mod on here banned me because of a pic but Ronald MacDonald saw the error of this injustice to my Honour. yeah he is OK..

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2013, 06:51:46 AM »
Wooo stop lickin ass Bro---- one Mod on here banned me because of a pic but Ronald MacDonald saw the error of this injustice to my Honour. yeah he is OK..

i keep my enemies close and my Ron's even closer  :)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2013, 07:12:58 AM »

Someone banned you on the Nutrition board?
Who?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »

Someone banned you on the Nutrition board?
Who?
no was on another.. i think general topics if i remember correct... i posted a pic of a woman with a bottle in her snatch.. so next time i logged in it said in red that i could no longer post.. well fuck me i thought to myself ;D wrote to Ronald MacDonald and he said "Donny you are a naughty Boy".. so i told Ronald i would sell my soul to getbig if he let me stay. maybe the pic was over the top donīt know but i never took it to heart.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2013, 03:54:55 PM »
no was on another.. i think general topics if i remember correct... i posted a pic of a woman with a bottle in her snatch.. so next time i logged in it said in red that i could no longer post.. well fuck me i thought to myself ;D wrote to Ronald MacDonald and he said "Donny you are a naughty Boy".. so i told Ronald i would sell my soul to getbig if he let me stay. maybe the pic was over the top donīt know but i never took it to heart.

LOL

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2013, 04:47:58 PM »

It must have been Princess L. She doesn't like when other people post pics of bottles in vag's. She wants to be the only one because it makes her feel cool.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2013, 05:10:44 PM »

It must have been Princess L. She doesn't like when other people post pics of bottles in vag's. She wants to be the only one because it makes her feel cool.

Mod fight!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2013, 05:20:43 PM »

Mod fight!

Nah, I love her highness.

I was just making light of the fact that PL often gets blamed for various thread "issues," when most people would be surprised at how little she does in that regard.
As I've mentioned, Princess does what a mod is actually supposed to do on a forum. That's why she moderates eleven different boards!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2013, 07:01:32 PM »

Nah, I love her highness.

I was just making light of the fact that PL often gets blamed for various thread "issues," when most people would be surprised at how little she does in that regard.
As I've mentioned, Princess does what a mod is actually supposed to do on a forum. That's why she moderates eleven different boards!

Coward!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2013, 07:03:56 PM »

Coward!

Princess is the reason I have this job.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 07:29:22 PM »

Yeah....

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2013, 07:48:13 PM »

I submitted a salary increase req to HR.  Should be reflected in your next paycheck.
:

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2013, 02:16:07 AM »

I submitted a salary increase req to HR.  Should be reflected in your next paycheck.

Hey...i want a piece of the pie... ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2013, 03:20:00 AM »

I approved a 500% raise for you.

What 500% of nothing again?